Junhyung-- Ch.1

The fate of our love

Junhyung's POV

She's so beautiful, I can't take my eyes out of her, but I still have Suzy in my heart and memory. How can I confess to her without removing Suzy from my heart? It is not fair to her, and she'll be hurt. What can I do? Should I ask Dujun for help?

"Dujun where are you? I have a huge problem, can you help me out?"

"Sure, come to my house and meet me."

I went to Dujun's house and talked to him, but he couldn't give me an answer...

"Dujun, I'm in a dilemma. You know I'm still loving Suzy, but a month before I found out I'm in love with Yuri. I couldn't get Suzy out of my head, and I want to be with Yuri. What can I do?"

"Sorry bro, me too. I'm also in a dilemma. I love Krystal, but Luna suddenly confess to me and was in a traffic accident. She told me to marry her. I want to be with Krystal, same as you."

I can't find Suzy, I don't have her phone number. I want to talk to her and forget her, but the pain she left for me can never be removed. I went back home and think back all the things between us.

In 2004...

The first time I met Suzy is in 2004. We went to the same high school. We did projects together, we chatted together, we ate together, I missed that time. All the things are too perfect, it made me think is it a dream. I thought I'm so lucky that I had Suzy, I loved her very much. We promised to each other that we will be together till we die, I thought this really would succeed. I didn't know my mother wanted me to marry a rich girl named Hara. Suzy and I have a secret place in the resting station of highway, we went there everytime when we are together. I missed that place. I missed her. There was one thing that I regret about in 2004. I didn't tell Suzy that I'm the son of the director of Global Inc., she thought I'm only a simple student. When my mother told her that I would marry Hara, she believed it. I bet she was badly hurt. I'm sorry that I couldn't be honest to her, but keeping my mouth shut is the best way to protect our company.

Back to 2014...

I couldn't sleep, I keep on thinking Yuri and Suzy. I missed Suzy, I wanted Yuri. What can I do? I decided to go to the secret place of me and Suzy. Long time ago someone told me the best way to wipe out your memories is to face them and not to stay away from it. So I went to all the places that we shared together in order to forget her. I should wake up from my dream, she wouldn't come back to me anymore. I really should wake up to realization. I can't blame her for leaving me, it is my fault, it is all my fault. I went to our secret place and looked at the beautiful scenery that shown in front of me, I can feel pain in my heart, it is painful. In a sudden all the memories of us flew back to me, all at once. It is so painful, I can't stand facing the past. I decided not to find Suzy, I'll leave the memories alone, not to think of it. I also decided not to find Yuri, since I can't face the past and can't wipe away my memories of Suzy, I can't confess to her. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me anymore. Maybe it is my fate to be forever alone and stay out of everyone.

 

Next chapter: What will happen to Junhyung? Will he really be forever alone? Will Yuri confess to Junhyung her feelings?