Junhyung-- Ch.2

The fate of our love

Junhyung's POV

After the visit of our secret place, I realized I'm not suitable for anyone. I decided not to find anyone. According to my schedule, I should be going to music broadcast now. I drove there and I saw Yuri in the carpark. She was with her SNSD members, chatting and talking, until she saw me. I think she's shocked seeing me, in order to prevent awkward moment, I decided to walk away from her. I walked back to my car to get back my phone. Then suddenly someone backhugged me.

"Junhyung, I don't know why you're avoiding me, I don't know what happened to you, I just know I love you."

"Yuri, I'm not a good man, I can't make you happy. I'm not suitable for you... No, it should be I'm not suitable for anyone in the world. I had hurt the most important person in my life. Most importantly, she is still living in my heart. I can't get out of her, I can't wipe away the memories of her, I can't give you a perfect life. I love you, and I don't want to hurt you. I can tell you that you're the most important person in my life, thats why I keep you away from me. I wanted to be with you, but I can't get over myself. Sorry, I really can't..."

I wanted to walk away, but I was stopped by her lips. She kissed me, and I can't control myself. We kissed next to our car, and a camera is looking at us. When I realized we was recorded by a camera, I pulled off.

"What happened? Why do you pull off?"

"Yuri, can't you realize there is a camera in the carpark..."

"oh, but I don't care. I care about you, only you. I don't care how your past is, but I can make sure that you can have a perfect future with me. Trust me, Junhyung, we can have memories that is better than your past. Please..."

I can't control myself, I kissed her. I shouldn't do that, I can't date her. I can't break the promise. After Suzy left me, I had promised to myself that I need to wait for her, I will wait until she come back to me. I have waited for her since she left, it has been 10 years. I have waited for her for 10 years. I can't resist from falliing for Yuri. Since that 'carpark kiss', we started dating.

Dujun called me since I told him I have started dating Yuri.

"YONG JUNHYUNG! Help me out! I still haven't solve my problem...."

"Just follow your heart. Go after Krystal, she's the most important one in your life, right?"

"yeah but I have to keep my promise to Luna... I promised her that I'll do anything for her. OMG WHAT CAN I DO!!! I love Krystal, really love her."

"Calm down bro. You can first marry Luna and then divorce with her. LOL. Don't do that, that's bad. Or you can date both of them."

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! SMARTIE JUNHYUNG, LOVE YOU. I can tell Krystal I'm going to marry Luna but I'll date with her secretly."

Next chapter: Will Dujun follow Junhyung's offer? Or does he has a different way to solve the problem?