Dujun -- Ch. 2

The fate of our love

Krystal and I talked all night, we had dinner together. We had a good time, we even kissed. However, our good time was broken by Luna, my fianceé. She called me while Krystal and I were kissing. That's bad. I answered the call.

"Dujun! Where are you? I've been finding you since 6pm! You finally answered my call. Thanks god! I thought you're in danger. By the way, do you have spare time tomorrow? I want you to go to the wedding planner's place with me."

"erm.. I don't know, I needa check my schedule. I'm at home now, so don't worry. Gonna sleep now, good night!"

After the call from Luna, Krystal seems embarassing. I don't know what she is thinking, but I'm sure she wants to leave. Of course I'll let her stay by my side.

"Dujun, I'm leaving now, it's too late. I needa go to practice tomorrow."

"Krystallllll!! Please don't leave me! I'm so lonely here.... Can you stay here tonight?"

"Are you crazy? If Luna came in tomorrow, there will be a disaster."

"hahaha. I didn't tell her I bought an apartment in Cheongtamdong. I have another apartment in myungdong, I told her there's my place... How smart am I? *smirk face*"

"== okay, I'll stay, but don't ever let Luna in okay? I'll be killed otherwise."

This is the reason why I loved this apartment. I can stay here with Krystal as long as I can, I think here will be the home of us when we get married one day?

The following day I was forced to go to the wedding planner's shop with Luna. I wish the bride is Krystal... Although Krystal knew my relationship with Luna, I think she's still jealous about this. I want her to happy, so I must make the wedding earlier. Today some paparazzi took pictures of me and Luna going into the shop, and the whole world knows we're going to get married... OMG that's irritating. I hate being followed. I need to explain all the things to the world and Krystal may be sad. I was hurt by this. Hope I can solve this early.

During the preparation days, me and Krystal were dating in our apartment, we never went out to have dinner or shopping. I want to have a normal life with her. So I decided to go have dinner with her, and this is a very difficult mission indeed. If those paparazzi caught us, I'll die definitely. We went to a Italian restaurant and ate pasta, I really enjoy this moment with her. I didn't regret for bringing her here.

Something happened. I can sense some paparazzi took some photos of us. There's gonna be a big trouble. 

How would Dujun deal with this big problem? Please look forward to the next chapter.