The Devil Wears Calvin Klein

My EXO Recommendation List

Title: The Devil Wears Calvin Klein

Main Characters: Hwang Dohee(oc) Kim Joonmyun

Tags: comedy, fluff, romance, exo-k, suho

Author: kememeng

Status: ongoing (18 chapters)

Synopsis:

". The CEO arrived already" I heard Mr. Do said and pulled me to his side. "Out of the way Ms. Hwang because in 10 seconds he'll be opening that door"

What in the hell is he talking about? I didn't have a choice but to stand by his side while I see all the employees trying to settle down. The girls all fixed their hair and uniforms, everyone tried to search for any garbage in the background. One man sprayed room freshener and the other the floor and I don't really know why he had to that. It was pretty much disgusting. Eww.

"3, 2 and he's here" Mr. Do whispered and squeezed my arms. "Ouch"

Then I looked at the door  and a man, wearing a suit entered. He was wearing sunglasses and he looked like he was a person from a painting. He was beautiful. Litrerally. He had beautiful skin, well arched eye brows, dark black hair and he was just perfect in that suit. He looks like an angel.

He walked like a ramp model but had more grace and the employees all lined up in the side and greeted him.

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim" they all chorused. He stopped and took three steps backward. Then he looked at the employee, who was a boy, from head to toe.

"Mr. Chong, just because  I came in late doesn't mean you can freely get coffee from my office" 

Everyone looked at him and he looked surprised because maybe, he didn't know why the dazzling man knew. Then the man adjusted the employee's necktie. "Next time, if you are going to drink coffee from my coffee machine, make sure you don't make a mess" Then he dusted of the shoulders of the employee and walked away towards us. Then a female employee handed him a pile of black folders. He handed them back and sighed in irritation.

"I got another call from a Japanese investor Sir that they would want to set a meeting with you" she said while they continued to walk towards our direction. He faced the girl, "Have you set the date already?" he asked in urgency and sounded a bit irritated, geez, why is he like that? "No sir, because I wasn't able to get your old event calendar from your past secretary--"

"It has already been a week and you haven't got me a new secretary? Are you nuts?" he began to shout.

Everyone bowed their heads down. I was extremely surprised too. "Oh no!" Mr. Do scratched his bald forehead. 

Then the guy walked faster and faced Mr. Do, his hands on his waist. "Mr. Do! Haven't you got me a secretary yet!?"

"Sir-- actu--ally" Mr. Do began to sound shaky and nervous then he suddenly pushed me forward. "Ow" I exclaimed.

Why in the hell did Mr. Do pushed me.

"She's actually here" he said and tried to smile confidently.

My comments: it's pretty good. and Suho so far hasn't been the angelic Suho we know but you still gotta love him~