Dares and French Kiss

It has to be KyuSung/YeKyu

Title: Dares and French Kiss
Author: rhenny
Pairing: KyuSung/YeKyu
Genre: Fluff, Romance, AU
Rating: G
Length: one-shot
Prompt: French Kiss (Heechul
Summary: In which Kyuhyun was asked by Yesung for a French kiss.
Word Count: 3,180
A/N: Still trying to write. I'm lost without KyuSung OTP aka my muse. Please forgive me for the errors and incoherence of this fic. Happy Birthday Mom Bianca and Ryeowook :)

***

Kyuhyun sat in the cafeteria, his head bobbing to the music from his earphones. Changmin helped Yunho with his project while Minho trained for the upcoming sports fest, so Kyuhyun was alone. Not that it bothered it him or anything. It was nice to have time for yourself every now and then.

He wouldn't be bothered or irritated by the noisy hoards of students that also occupied the cafeteria, since he has his earphones on. He was finishing his burger when someone tapped his shoulder.

Kyuhyun turned his head to face the (most beautiful person Kyuhyun met) raven haired boy who sought his attention, his brows raising and he’s pretty sure he has the ‘grumpy Kyuhyun’ look on his face.

"Hi!" the man said as he grinned cheerfully at Kyuhyun.

"Hi?" Kyuhyun replied, confused.

"May I kiss you?"

For a moment, Kyuhyun thought he misheard the man, so he removed his earphones. "What?"

"May I kiss you?" the man repeated. "A french kiss?"

Kyuhyun twisted in both surprise and annoyance. "How about no?" he replied after regaining the ability to speak.

"Why?" the man pouted.

"Why?" Kyuhyun mimicked, his voice screeching. He wanted to ask 'why are you pouting? Are you 10 years old?' too but opted to ask, "Why are you even doing this in the first place?"

The man beamed. "My friends and I are playing truth or dare," the man pointed at a large group of male students, all of them looking at them expectantly. When the group of male students noticed Kyuhyun was looking at them, they waved at him. Some started shouting and whistling, while the remaining giggled and laughed. Kyuhyun recognized some of the faces, Ryeowook and Kibum, they were fellow freshmen and his classmates at some electives.

"It was my turn and I chose dare. Heechul Hyung was the one who gave me my dare and I was so scared and anxious for he might ask me to do something weird like run around the school , but luckily my dare was to have French kiss the cutest person in the cafeteria," the man continued, looking unaffected by the gazes they accumulated and the embarrassing yells of his friends. Almost everyone in the cafeteria was looking at them. "So may I kiss you?"

Kyuhyun flushed, his face reddening from both shyness and anger. Did this person just indirectly told him he was the cutest person here? And said person is also asking for a kiss?

"No." Kyuhyun shook his head immediately. “And I don’t even know you.”
“I’m Kim Yesung,” the man introduced. “Kiss. Please.”

Kyuhyun glared at the man. “No!”

"Why?" the man tilted his head in confusion. “I already introduced myself.”

"Because I said so," Kyuhyun started stuffing his items in his backpack, preparing to flee from the scene.

Everyone started cheering for them. "It's just a kiss." "Just kiss him!" "Be a man!" "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" "What are you waiting for? Kiss him!"

"It's not just a kiss!" Kyuhyun snapped, silencing everyone in the cafeteria. He stared straight at Yesung, his eyes burning with passion. "The only person you should kiss is the person you love!" With that, Kyuhyun strode to the exit.

After Kyuhyun exited the cafeteria, everyone resumed to their own businesses. Yesung remained rooted to the floor, eyes still focused on the door Kyuhyun excited.

"You okay Yesung Hyung?" Donghae, one of his friends, ran to him first, followed by Eunhyuk.

When Donghae and Eunhyuk saw Yesung's blushing face, they exchanged a confused look.

"What's the problem? Is Hyung fine?" Ryeowook followed them. "Did Kyuhyun hurt him?"

"I think I'm in love..." Yesung smiled, holding his hand over his heart, as his friends wondered what was wrong with him.

***

Kyuhyun and Minho sat on the grass under a tree. The tree provided them their new place to eat their lunch. Ever since the incident, which spread throughout the university like wild fire, Kyuhyun rejected coming to the cafeteria. He and Minho waited for Changmin who was in charge of buying them food.

"Food boy is here," Changmin waved the plastic bag filled with food for the three of them. He sat beside Kyuhyun and settled the food on Kyuhyun’s lap.

"We look like we're having a picnic," Minho mindlessly talked as he browsed the food Changmin bought. He picked the blueberry muffin, but Kyuhyun swatted his hand and got the muffin.

"That's mean Kyu," Minho pouted, but he got the custard cake from the bag instead.

"Let Kyuhyun have it. You know how much he is stressing over the scene he got involved in the cafeteria," Changmin snickered.

"Please shut up and let me eat this muffin silently. You are diverting my attention from it, so it might be jealous."

"It might be jealous?" Changmin and Minho snickered.

"Ah! I don't want to talk to both of you any longer. Why is this happening to someone as handsome and lucky as Cho Kyuhyun?" Kyuhyun sarcastically said, making the three of them laugh out loud.

When they settled down, Minho said, "But I think that you are really lucky to have Yesung Hyung do that. Man, I wouldn't let the opportunity of kissing someone as handsome and cute as Hyung."

Kyuhyun gave Minho a stink eye. Yes. He found Yesung handsome and cute, but he is never admitting that loudly, over his gorgeous dead body. "What? Do you like him or anything?"

"Of course! I like Yesung Hyung! And Leeteuk Hyung, Heechul Hyung, Donghae Hyung, Eunhyuk Hyung, Siwon Hyung..." Minho continued to list his beloved Hyungs in the school.

"Don't mind him Kyu. You know Minho is a Hyung ," Changmin chuckled, "He loves all his Hyungs."

"Yes I do," Changmin sighed dreamily, "Now I suddenly remembered Yesung Hyung's beautiful voice when he sang during the entrance ceremony."

"Huh? He sung during the entrance ceremony?" Kyuhyun asked, surprised that Yesung sings. He was aware that the man has a beautiful voice, during their short conversation, but he didn't know he sings.

"Oh, you were late during the ceremony, right? It was Yesung Hyung that sang before you came," Changmin said.

"Why do you speak as if you know him? Aren't we all freshmen?" Kyuhyun asked.
Changmin blushed and diverted his look from Kyuhyun. "Ah... He is a good friend of Yunho Hyung."

Kyuhyun and Minho shared a knowing look. "Ohhhh... Yunho Hyung~"

"Shut up," Changmin playfully shoved both of his friends.

The three were busy laughing at each other when someone called Changmin. "Changmin-ah!"

"Yunho Hyung?" Changmin stood up in a hurry and welcomed Yunho. "Oh! You're here too Yesung Hyung."

Hearing Yesung's name, Kyuhyun's whole body suddenly tensed.

"Hi Kyuhyun-ssi!" Yesung greeted as Changmin and Yunho talked, waving his hand in front of Kyuhyun's face. "Hi Minho!"

"Hyung!" Minho stood up and gave Yesung a hug, his mood suddenly good. "It is nice meeting you again Yesung Hyung!" He proceeded to hug Yunho too, while Changmin scolded him from hugging his Yunho.

"I didn't see you in the cafeteria yesterday," Yesung said as Kyuhyun continued to ignore his existence. Yesung sat beside him while Changmin and Minho bickered over Yunho.

"He has been traumatized by your straightforward moves Yesung," Yunho laughed as Changmin and Minho continued bickering.

"Oh. About that... I'm really sorry. I hope you'll forgive me," Yesung sounded sincere, like he was really sorry for what he said to Kyuhyun. "I know now that we should not take a kiss for granted. It is something shared between two people who love each other."

Kyuhyun couldn't help but look at Yesung's face, just to check if he was really sorry. And indeed, Yesung's face wore an expression of a child repenting for the trouble he caused his parents, his eyes solely fixed on Kyuhyun's.

"It's okay. I forgive you."

Yesung smiled, and Kyuhyun found himself smiling too.

"But even if the dare is over, I still have this urge to kiss you."

Kyuhyun blushed. "Forget that I forgive you!" He screamed as he ran away from his laughing friends and a surprised Yesung.

"Did I say something wrong?" Yesung asked Yunho.

"Don't be too straight forward Hyung," Yunho chuckled. "Tone it down a little."

"But Kyuhyun said that the only person you should kiss is the person you love. And I love Kyuhyun!"

"Is that a love confession?!" The three asked in unison while Yesung just smiled like love sick fool.

"Yesung Hyung you should have told Kyuhyun you love him before telling him that you want a kiss," Minho said, "That is what I do when I want hugs and kisses from Hyungs."

"No Hyung, don't listen to Minho. It will be better if you take things slowly Yesung Hyung. Then, tell him you love him and kiss him! Why don't you show Kyu that you like him through some gestures and stuffs," Changmin suggested.

"Like sending him signals?" Yunho asked.

"Exactly!" Changmin approved.

"Thanks for your help! I'll do my best! But what will I do if I have an urge to kiss him?"

All of them remained silent as they thought of something.

Finally, Minho suggested, "How about flying kisses?"

***

Kyuhyun still found Yesung a wonder. He was the weirdest, the most unpredictable person, and the most straightforward man he ever met in his life.

Not that he didn't like Yesung, it's just Kyuhyun wasn't used to such straightforwardness. It was the first time someone told him he is cute, and then proceeded to ask if it's okay to kiss him. To be honest, Yesung was one of the most attractive and charismatic people Kyuhyun ever met, scratch that, Yesung topped Kyuhyun's 'People I'd like to date' list.

And being an adorable and sweet person, Yesung gained an advantage. Kyuhyun was sure that it was Yesung's mission to make his heart flutter whenever they meet or see each other. Yesung will always smile sweetly and wave excitedly to Kyuhyun in the hallway, even if Kyuhyun pretends he didn't see him. When Kyuhyun's classes ends, Yesung will be there outside the room Kyuhyun had his class just to say some random things about his day and bid Kyuhyun goodbye, face blushing, but not as red as Kyuhyun’s. And there were times when Yesung would send flying kisses to Kyuhyun when he thinks Kyuhyun wasn't looking at him. Those things had been going for a while now, that he almost considers Yesung as a close friend slash admirer.

Really. Why is Yesung being so adorkable?! And why is Kyuhyun falling for him (so fast)?!

The next time Kyuhyun saw Yesung, the older was busy talking with Heechul. They were talking animatedly, too close for comfort, if you ask Kyuhyun, but the two didn't seem to mind their closeness.

He felt a pang in his chest when Heechul started being touchy with Yesung, letting his arms hold Yesung closer to him. Heechul pinched Yesung's cheeks and placed a kiss on his cheek. But amidst all of Heechul's distracting gestures, Yesung was still focused about the topic of their conversation.

Kyuhyun, deciding that he no longer enjoys the view of Yesung being unconsciously man-handled by another person, walked near them, coughing a little to be sure his existence was noticed.
Heechul smirked when he did that, as if he was expecting Kyuhyun to do that in the first place. Kyuhyun felt that Heechul laid that trap for him.

"Oh Kyuhyun! We are just talking about you!" Yesung greeted, he was smiling and blushing at the same time, looking handsome and adorable at the same time that Kyuhyun almost forgot about Heechul.

"Me?"

"We're planning to invite you and Changmin and Minho to Heechul Hyung's party."

"Party?" (Yes, Kyuhyun is an expert in one word questions.)

"Me and my boyfriend's party to be exact," Heechul finally talked, not even trying to hide his smirk. "Yesung told me he would very lonely because you will be not there. He even said-"

"Heebongie!" Yesung screamed, trying to cover Heechul's mouth.

"I'll go," Kyuhyun answered before thinking. He didn't like that Yesung called Heechul by a nickname and being touchy with him. "I'll go and tell Changmin and Minho about it after you tell me the details."

Heechul smirked while Yesung grinned. Heechul told him where they will have the party and the time it will start.

"Okay. See you there," Kyuhyun nodded once and walked away as fast as possible, his face blushing. When he looked back at Yesung and Heechul, he saw Yesung sending flying kisses to him again, and that didn't help in relaxing his heart.

***

So that was the reason why Kyuhyun found himself in a party that week's Friday night. Kyuhyun sat close to Yesung in the club Heechul and Hangeng rented, loud music blasting from the speakers and colorful lights illuminating everyone's night.

Since Yesung doesn't drink, he mostly had conversations with Kyuhyun and his friends, trying not to be obvious that he was trying to sit closer to Kyuhyun. Yesung managed to sit beside Kyuhyun when Changmin was dragged by Yunho to the dance floor, Kyuhyun catching Yunho wink at Yesung.

Everything was flowing nicely until Heechul interrupted them. Being the devil he was, with a little kick of the alcohol, Heechul kept on intimidating Kyuhyun and made him drink many liquor.

"Kyuhyun-ssi! Do you know I'm the person who told Yesung to kiss the cutest person in the cafeteria? Do you know that?"

"Hmmm..."

"I was not that surprised when I saw Yesung walked towards you. That bastard is really brave to do that, right? Right?!"

"Hell yeah."

"You should have kissed him," Heechul pouted his lips and went closer to Yesung, "Do you want other people to kiss him?"

"Heechul Hyung you're drunk already," Yesung tried getting away from the older, but he was already sitting on his lap. When Heechul was about to kiss Yesung, Kyuhyun nimbly covered Yesung's lips with his hand.

Seeing his boyfriend cause trouble, Hangeng made his way to their table and got Heechul off Yesung. "Sorry, he does crazy things when he's drunk."

"I sure do," Heechul said before kissing Hangeng fiercely, then proceeded to fall unconscious.

When Hangeng excused them, he carried the drunken Heechul, hoping the best for Yesung and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun and Yesung were left alone, technically because everyone around them is already asleep. Kyuhyun found himself leaning against Yesung from so much alcohol in his body. "You know Yesung... I'm so drunk now that the whole world is going round and round and round," Kyuhyun giggled as he hugged Yesung from the side, "I'm so drunk right now that I don't mind if you give me the French kiss you wanted since the dare." Kyuhyun let his tongue ran over his lips while he looked at Yesung's lips. "Do you know that your cupid's bow is so enticing?"

Kyuhyun leaned to Yesung, his mouth ghosting over the cheeks of a frozen Yesung, nuzzling Yesung's face with his nose. They were staring straight at each other's eyes, no longer able to contain their feelings for each other. There was little space left between them, their noses touching already. At this close proximity, Yesung's handsomeness seemed to be magnified a hundred times. But, before their lips touched, Kyuhyun fell asleep, unable to fight the sleepiness bought by the alcohol any longer.

Yesung sighed, wondering if Kyuhyun did that to further frustrate him. He got up and placed a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead before dragging him to his dorm.

***

Kyuhyun woke up with a major hang-over. As he massaged his temples, he looked around the room only to notice that it wasn't his and Changmin's shared room. The room has the same structure, but its decoration and feel are different. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom to wash his face and clean his mouth, hoping it will help him sober.

"Are you sober now?" Yesung looked up to see Kyuhyun nod as he neatly arranged the bed that Kyuhyun used. He got up from the bed and got a tumbler from the nightstand, "Here. Drink some water. There's also some hot soup in that thermos. I didn't bring you to your dorm room since Yunho and Changmin went there, and I don't want to leave you there while they do erm... Something." Yesung smiled at him, and it still had a dazzling effect on Kyuhyun.

"Thanks," Kyuhyun replied shyly as he stared at Yesung. He was wearing black shorts and a white v-neck shirt that almost revealed his toned chest. He felt his eyes lingering at Yesung's chest, then at Yesung's effortlessly handsome face, and finally at Yesung's enticing lips. Kyuhyun gulped.

Yesung tilted his head, which only highlighted his neck, his glorious neck. Kyuhyun was sure he would never run out of words to describe Yesung.

"If you're still now feeling well, you can sleep in my bed," Yesung smiled at Kyuhyun again.

Feeling his legs weaken, he sat at the chair nearest to him. "I'll just sit here for a while."

"Okay," Yesung nodded. "Do you mind if I play music?"

"No," Kyuhyun answered.

Music filled the air, and Kyuhyun managed to identify the song. Kiss Me by Blink. He didn't know if Yesung was mocking him or he was innocently playing a foreign song, suggesting Kyuhyun that he should kiss him. Kyuhyun was about to tease Yesung about it, but Yesung suddenly sang along.

"Kiss me darling kiss me tonight. Kiss me darling kiss you'll be alright."

Yesung slowly made his way to Kyuhyun's seat, while Kyuhyun pretended to not notice anything. It was until Yesung finally got to the chair Kyuhyun sat on when Kyuhyun couldn't deny the predatory gaze Yesung had on him.

"Y-Yesung Hyung? What's wrong?"

Yesung put both his hands on the arms of the chair as he hovered over Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun do you remember what you told me yesterday? When you are drunk?"

"N-No," Kyuhyun lied, aware of the words he told Yesung.

"Oh really? Are you telling the truth?" Yesung smirked, and moved his face away from him. Kyuhyun felt like fainting, when did smirks become y? Smirks were scary, but Yesung's smirk was y and scary.

"No," Kyuhyun admitted, and then Yesung's face came nearer. He blushed and his chapped lips nervously, "I told you that I was so drunk I don't mind if you give me the kiss that you wanted ever since the dare."

"Good boy. Now, let me ask another question." Yesung moved his face close, their noses already bumping against each other. They stared at each other's eyes. "Are you still that drunk to allow me to kiss you?"

"Yes..." Kyuhyun said and he found Yesung's lips on his. Their lips touched each other in a lip lock.

When they parted, Yesung was smiling at Kyuhyun. "Oh! I forgot to say that I love you before I kissed you!"

"You're really silly. I love you too," Kyuhyun smiled back, "And I believe the dare was a French kiss."

Yesung smiled and obliged.

END
***

You must be like: I don't get it...
me too. I don't get what I wrote hahaha
It is so hard to write when your bias isn't around and having moments with his baby you know.

Thanks for reading :)
Fighting!