Kyuhyun's Broken Glasses

It has to be KyuSung/YeKyu

TitleKyuhyun's Broken Glasses
Author: rhenny
Pairing: KyuSung/YeKyu
Genre: Fluff, Romance, AU
Rating: G
Length: one-shot
Prompt: Blindness (Ryeowook)
Summary: In which Kyuhyun's glasses were 'broken.'
Word Count: 2,127
A/N: Hi there everyone :) We had been affected by a typhoon, but thankfully we are safe. I hope everyone in PH is fine.
4/20 oh yeah! sorry for errors and incoherence ;A;
I'm really inspired to finish this challenge for all of my fellow KyuSung shippers ❤
Thank you for reading this^^ 
and thanks for leaving comments :D I really like reading them (and I reply now! hahaha) 
Fighting!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFANE^^


And let's take the time to appreciate a pic of SJ with KyuSung (somewhat hahaha)
sj
 

SPECS




It was a fine afternoon. Well, we used the past tense 'was' for something terrible happened to Kyuhyun. Not that he got hurt or anything. It's just that Ryeowook 'accidentally' stepped on his eyeglasses, loud crashing noises filling the room, when he 'unintentionally' bumped Kyuhyun when their class finished.

"What the hell! Ryeowook?! Is that my glasses? Did you step on my glasses?!" Kyuhyun tried squinting his eyes to see his glasses, but his eye sight was too blurry for him to see anything. He tried squatting down to see the damage done to his beloved spectacle, but Ryeowook stopped him.

"Oh my gosh Kyuhyun! I didn't mean to step on your glasses that now lie in the floor in pieces," Ryeowook said, as if he was reading a prepared speech.

"What?! It is crushed?"

"Y-Yes, it is now crushed to dust. Oh woe is me. Please forgive me, my beloved friend," Ryeowook said, his voice rising and falling and raising again, like he was declaiming.

"What the hell is happening here? Are you reading something?" Kyuhyun asked as he felt Ryeowook and another person push him to a bright place, which he assumed as the exit of the school.

"Oh nothing my dear friend. Here, let me give you the gift certificate from the new eyewear store, which sells the best high quality product in town," Ryeowook handed him glossy papers, "Go there and find your true love! Um... I mean go there and have a new pair of glasses!"

"Wait!" Kyuhyun tried to fight back, but Ryeowook and the other person already shoved him inside a car. The car immediately sped off after Ryeowook handed something to the people inside the car.

"Do you think this is a bad idea?" the other person asked as they watch the car drove.

"I don't think so Min. Anything that can bring those two together is a great idea for me no matter how stupid it is," Ryeowook answered, crumpling the script given to him.

"The script was really something," Sungmin mused as he walked back the school with Ryeowook.

Ryeowook laughed, "I wrote it with Donghae Hyung and Henry. Now, shall we go and wait for the results?"

"With pleasure."

~

Sighing, Kyuhyun sat properly and examined the car. It looks familiar, like he had rode that car for plenty of times, and it smells familiar, like the smell of the sea breeze, it smelled imported and expensive.

"Siwon Hyung?" Kyuhyun guessed from his observations.

"Yes Kyuhyunnie?" Siwon asked back from the driver's seat.

"Where are you taking me?" Kyuhyun asked as he tried to move closer to Siwon to see a less blurry version of his Hyung. But he was shoved back by the person sitting beside Siwon, harshly.

"Don't distract Siwon if you don't want us to freaking crash to the cars," a familiar diva-ish voice told him.

"Heechul Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked, and started wondering how much more this day will be more confusing compared to his normal days.

"Yow!" Heechul answered, moving to the left side so Kyuhyun could at least see the blurry outline of his 'very amazing that it could blind your eyes so please wear sunglasses' face

"What are you doing here Hyung?" Kyuhyun relaxed at the back seat for he knew that he can trust his Hyungs to at least keep him safe and injury free, in case that this was another prank collaboration of the Heechul and Ryeowook aka the rice brothers. Kyuhyun was certain that those two were so evil and notorious that they can plan and execute world domination with just a snap of their hands. Heechul was the epitome of evilness, while Ryeowook was a wolf in sheep's felt.

"I'm trying to be your awesome fairy godmother since your love life ," Heechul nonchalantly replied.

"What? You? Fairy godmother?" Kyuhyun almost snickered. Heechul always portrayed villains such as Cruella, Ursula, the evil step mother, in his life. He kept his side-comment to his self, afraid of what evil Heechul could do to him now that he wasn't wearing any glasses. Kyuhyun asked, "Why is my love life involved?"

"They told me that your love life is barren like a dessert or an empty well." Kyuhyun could guess from the tone that Heechul was using that the older was smirking.

"Excuse me! I don't think my love life is a problem."

"Yes it is."

"Like yours is any better. The love of your life is a non-existent-"

"Don't dare involve my lovely Anna in this, or I'll drop you here on the middle of the road."

Kyuhyun bowed. "Forgive me his excellency."

"Good. By the way, I have a question Kyuhyun. And I want you to answer honestly, or else..."

"Or else what?" Kyuhyun crossed his arms.

"I'm gonna rack your Warcraft account," Heechul smirked.

Kyuhyun gulped, knowing that his Hyung was capable of doing that.

"Don't be too bad Hyung," Siwon said, finally talking again.

"Shut up Siwon. Now, my question. Still can't move on with your crush over Jongwoon?"

Jongwoon. Just hearing his name already made Kyuhyun blush. Jongwoon was a Hyung that Kyuhyun admired in their university. He was a senior there when Kyuhyun entered the university as a freshmen. They were both in the Music department, but they have different majors. Sadly, Jongwoon already graduated last year, along with Heechul and his other Hyungs.

"W-What are you talking about?" Kyuhyun stuttered, trying to calm down his erratic heart. He sank down in his seat and covered his cheeks with his hands.

"Don't act coy right now. We are all aware of your so obvious crush with Jongwoon."

"I-I'm..."

"Okay. We're here now," Siwon interrupted. The door beside Kyuhyun opened and someone helped him out of the car. Kyuhyun could hear that Heechul was talking with someone, but wasn't able to fully grasp what the conversation was about. Before he could move closer, to hear what they were talking about and see who the person was, he was prompted to start walking. He tried looking closer to see who was the one leading his way, but he really couldn't see clearly.

"You're late Kyuhyun-ah." The person finally spoke.

"Eunhyuk Hyung?"

"I'm here too!" A hand waved in front of him with enthusiasm.

"Donghae Hyung? What are you doing here?"

"We're here to guide you to Jo-asdfgh"

"We're having a date here when Heechul Hyung told us that you broke your eyeglasses."

Kyuhyun saw a blurry image of Eunhyuk holding Donghae's mouth as they continued walking along the busy street.


"Where are you taking me?"

"To the eyewear shop, so you could get a new pair of eye glasses."

"But I already have a shop where I have my glasses made. And I didn't have the prescription for my glasses."

"Sorry but we're already here," Eunhyuk said, opening a door to a shop. "You can have your eye checked here Kyuhyun."

Donghae said, "We'll be going now. Bye bye!"

"Wait! You're leaving me?"

"Don't worry. You're in safe, although small, hands."

"Eh?"

-

"Ah! Kyuhyun-ah! Long time, no see," a dark husky voice filled Kyuhyun's ears, making his goose bumps rise in his body. And a slightly smaller figure walked towards him, until he could see the blurry image of Jongwoon. Even though he couldn't clearly see Jongwoon's face, Kyuhyun was sure that he was still as handsome as ever. But before he could reply, Jongwoon gave him a warm hug, and then his Hyung touched his cheeks. "How are you doing?"

"Still as awesome and handsome as ever Hyung," Kyuhyun replied sarcastically, hoping he's not fidgeting too much.

"Ah. Still as snarky as ever," Jongwoon chuckled.

"I'm doing well Jongwoon Hyung," Kyuhyun said, calming down. "How about you?"

"I'm fine as well, and as you can see, I help out in Father and Mother's stores when I don't have gigs," Jongwoon patted Kyuhyun's cheeks before he let go. "And I'm still very handsome and awesome too." He laughed.

"Luckily, I can't see clearly right now since I'm not wearing my glasses," both of them laughed at what Kyuhyun said. The two of them have loved teasing each other ever since then.

"What happened to your glasses?"

"Ryeowook crushed my eyeglasses earlier," Kyuhyun managed to reply.

"Really?" Jongwoon laughed.

"This is no laughing matter Hyung," Kyuhyun punched Yesung, but he missed, "I can't see anything clearly."

"Come to think of it, this is the first time I saw your face without glasses. You were always wearing your glasses when we see each other," Yesung inched closer to him, that Kyuhyun could already see his face clearly. "And I might as well add that you're really cute without your glasses."

"D-Do you mean I'm not cute when I have my glasses?" Kyuhyun looked away and stepped back, trying to hide his blushing cheeks from his Hyung. He was surprised when Yesung was only a foot away from his face.

"I mean your glasses hid your eyes. Now I can clearly see them," Yesung said. He reached Kyuhyun's hair and ruffled it. "Have you considered wearing eye contacts?"

Kyuhyun shook his head. "Contacts will only make girls notice how attractive I am, which will only cause riots," he nonchalantly said.

"You don't want them chasing after you?" Yesung chuckled.

"I don't. I have my eyes set on someone already," Kyuhyun coughed to hide his blushing cheeks.

"Same here. And I thought that person wasn't looking back at me."

"H-Huh?" Did Jongwoon like another person? Kyuhyun's heart ached at the thought. He should have told Jongwoon what he really felt for him, even though he knew that words couldn't convey his feelings for his beloved Hyung.

"Turns out the person I like is only looking at me. Kyuhyun-ah how close should I get for you to see me?"

Kyuhyun gulped. It felt like love was giving him a chance now. A chance to tell and show Jongwoon what he really felt. He took a step closer to Jongwoon, the image of his getting less blurry. He took another step and this time, he could see Jongwoon's smile on his face. One more step and he will be face to face with Jongwoon. He stopped, hesitating if he should take that final step and confront Jongwoon, no, confront his feelings for Jongwoon.

"This close?" Jongwoon asked. "Is this the closeness that we needed Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun shook his head. "No. This close." He took the final step. Kyuhyun was face to face with Jongwoon now. He could clearly see the face of Jongwoon now, from his black hair, small crinkled eyes, to his cute nose, to his red pouty lips. "I need to be this close to see you Jongwoon."

Jongwoon smiled, resting Kyuhyun's forehead to his. "Can you see my heart too?"

"Your heart-?!"

Before Kyuhyun could finish talking, Jongwoon kissed Kyuhyun on the lips, effectively silencing him. It didn't take a minute for Kyuhyun to respond eagerly to the kiss. How long he have dreamed of a kiss with Jongwoon in many scenarios possible, and this time he could feel Jongwoon's soft lips against his.

When they parted for air, the two were blushing so much. Kyuhyun gasped for air while Jongwoon laughed.

"Why?"

"It took us a long time to do that."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "It's your fault. I didn't know if you love me in return."

Jongwoon smiled at the word love, and Kyuhyun felt his heart leapt again. "You're just so shy and awkward Kyu. I kept dropping hints every now and then. By the way Kyu, here is your glass." Jongwoon placed the eyeglasses on Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun could perfectly see again.

"Huh? My eyeglasses? Didn't Ryeowook break it?" Kyuhyun asked, adjusting his eyeglasses.

"Let's just say they kinda set up the two us, but I know what will happen while you don't."

"What? That's totally unfair! I will have my reve-"

Kyuhyun didn't finish what he was saying when Jongwoon kissed him again. "We should thank them for bringing us together."

"Yes." Kyuhyun was breathless again. He didn't know that kissing a person was an effective way to silence them and to make forget of revenge.

"Let's go now," Jongwoon said, grabbing Kyuhyun's hand.

"Where are we going?"

"To a party to celebrate that we're together now. Everyone is at the venue already."

“Everyone?”

“Ryeowook, Sungmin, Siwon, Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk and our other friends that made this possible.”

Kyuhyun smiled and removed his eyeglasses.

"Oh? Why did you remove your glasses?"

"I'm somewhat blind when I don't wear my eyeglasses. You will hold my hand and guide me the whole day."

"Gladly and forever." Kyuhyun felt Jongwoon's lips on his hand and smiled.

It is a fine day after all, Kyuhyun concluded.