♛ Busy Bees

《 THE WORLD IS MINE 》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Student Appreciation Week is just around the corner and Yunho is already hyped up. 

Each and every clubs are preparing for the most anticipated event of the whole year than the School Festival and Sports Week, besides that it's an appreciation gift to all students who'd worked hard studying for the exam, they would say it is a 'Freedom Week' where everyone can freely do whatever they want for the whole week, therefore, every club has their own power to promote their club or even recruit new members if they can able to. This idea has been approved by these high dudes behind this school, not only club members are preparing but even class sections compete each other to be the 'Class of the Year'. To make things short, everyone is anticipating and participating in this event --including Go Blue!

I've already experienced my Student Week last year, so I won't deny the fact that I truly enjoyed it than any other festivals. After Go Blue debuted from Frosh Party the Student Week was one of the unforgettable memories in my highschool year which we've been known and noticed by everyone successfully. We were merely singing and playing our guitars like normal group band do on stage but it surprised us when they start screaming for an encore, until it'll became a jam whole day. It was one of those great days. Though I may be slacking off than any other student, I am completely excited and happy for our upcoming jam, though thinking about it makes me nervous at the same time as if I'm in a singing contest. But speaking of singing contest, I might sign up for it if Changmin would, I'll definitely gonna sing my song that I composed and hopefully they would like it. I should let Junsu hear it first though, but even Yunho isn't here to begin with! Though...I think I don't have to guess what club he's mingling in right now. He's everywhere!

Normally I get to school earlier than Yunho and Junsu, because they're both lazy bums unlike me. This day differs from those typical days, Yunho arrived earlier than me when he just popped out of nowhere and greeted me a good morning with this huge smile, I really don't even know what his smile means to be precise so I didn't thought of it that much.  He have told me all his activities throughout this afternoon; and mostly got it from Heechul, since he's associated with almost everyone in this school, anyone can easily notice him by joining into their activities in spite that Yunho is not a member of any club ever since he entered the school. Even so, his list are only including 'participating the Dance Club' and 'Have a Game with the Tennis Club with Kangin' and nothing follows after that. That's..odd?

Well, laying down here in this comfortable bed at the Clinic, Yunho must've done more things from what he'd listed now that it's still in the middle of the afternoon. Apparently the afternoon classes are canceled for a Teacher's Assembly, no doubt they'll be discussing the event but naaaaaah, at least I can save my from the Chemistry Pop Quiz this week and can still procrastinate. Hell yeah!! By this time around everyone still are rushing and doing all things in a flash before the day ends, actually it isn't allowed to run the hallways they're still doing for their own good, for the club's sake after all. 

Talking about clubs and all, Changmin isn't a part of any clubs either just like me and Yunho! Though he might be one of us, he always seems so busy as if he's a CEO of some big company where he always have these serious phonecalls and even mentioning some paperworks than saying homeworks! I know he's my distant relative but this kid is really unpredictable sometimes but nevertheless, he's a witty kid and smart one too when it comes to chess and sudoku and always get win. I'm very thankful to met this dongsaeng of mine~ kyeopta~

But then I remembered, Junsu promised me they would win for today's football game against their previous sunbaenims and if they would, they will be recruiting new members for this week, and their sunbaenims will be the judges for the audition. On that account, a reward is waiting for him if he gets it -- because I insisted it -- why not ? Besides, he has no reasons to decline me now this is his perfect once in a lifetime opportunity to do it for him! Though it might happen in the near future -- but still, whatever the circumstances I will do it otherwise! I'm anticipating their goal so can't be a weakling now! 

Although I hope he would say something to me sooner. I have been also waiting for too long for yet he never acknowledging it. I've been waiting... I guess I have to wait more than I have. 

"God, Everyone's so busy! I want to sleep all day!" Yoochun said, and lay down after staring the clouds moving in the sky while almost repeating his playlist ever since he entered inside the Clinic. He got the keys after convincing the janitor to hand it over him, he told him that the doctor advised Yoochun to look after the clinic so other's won't sleep inside while he's away. Thus, Yoochun can able to sleep all day without feeling sick at all. Right after his musings ended, Junsu bursts in the room, catching his breath as if he'd ran lapses around the court and got exhausted after, he found Yoochun's absorbed himself listening songs in his ipod with eyes closed, didn't realized that someone have entered his resting place.

"Here, already?" Yoochun nearly gasped when he suddenly felt someone's weight on his bed and took off his headphones when it was Junsu all along, a huge grin ghosting in his face. The other male sealed his lips for a second as he simply chuckles breathlessly upon looking at Yoochun's face.

"Got these stuffs mostly from Yunho! He made these chocolate waffles and barbeques when he was with the Cooking club. But I bought some of our favorites, ice cream and stuffs~" He met the said male when he was on his way to the clinic and gave him a bag full of his cookings and such; they had a little chat in the hallway where Yunho mentioned that he watched their game when he was about to go to the tennis club. Yunho was there along with the viewers outside the field, although Junsu didn't saw him back there and was surprised when he informed him. 
"Really?" Yoochun l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter