♛ Trust

《 THE WORLD IS MINE 》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?! Work with me? What's gotten on your head Jung Yunho!" The elder snorted, and slightly hit Yunho's forehead who seems to be dead-serious in his request. 

Thanks to his dearest friend Junsu who mentioned about the Student Week during his gloomy state an idea sparked in his head that'll be a stepping stone to be popular. Right after he'd heard the word itself he stood up and went his way to start up his new and fresh plan that'll change everything . By participating in the most anticipated event of the school, Yunho will surely have supporters if he sticks along with the popular students in all level year and mingle with all their activities throughout the week. Most likely he'll join some contests, listen to some ceremonies and even join them promoting a certain club if he can able slip in and expose himself to the student body. But really–he could do it all if he can just to make himself popular. All in all could be done with the help of this person, who will definitely help him using his charisma through with the new plan he has. Luckily he knows this person inside and out the campus so it'll be easy as pie to please him.

The person who can solve all his troubles in a blink of an eye is Kim Heechul.  He's just the only guy who's associated with the Student Council and almost to all clubs that's why everybody knows him for being friendly and sorts. Despite that he's unpredictable at most of the time and unique from all nevetheless if he'll work under him, there's a possibility that he will finish his plan in no time and have same rank as them in the end. 

"I mean it! Just let me know if you have activities this week and I'm willing to work with you!" Yunho grabs his friend's hand and intertwine his fingers with him, playing some of his fingers and gazes his eyes with a very convincing smile. There was a long pause as Heechul glares at Yunho's enthusiastic smile as if he's judging it, seemingly eager on his so-called new plan with him. Eyes full of determination and hope making Heechul cringed at it, just like Yoochun and Junsu–he's done with this crap.

In the end, Heechul accepted Yunho's request. 

"Geez, you're still doing that huh—" Heechul snorted again, amused at his eagerness but letting him hold his hand.
Yunho shook his head "Of course because I still have that hope to be with you guys" He sways their hands playfully that nearly made Heechul fall from his seat.

"If you help me you can have the credits, and I will surely give you all my chocolates~" 

"Yah! I don't need your chcolates and I'M SICK OF IT! DID YOU SEE THAT MOUNTAIN OF CHOCOLATES IN MY TABLE?!"
"Uhh no? I was with Junsu and Yoochun"
"Ah those two have the same problem too, you see. NOW THAT I HAVE A HUGE BOX TO CARRY ON MY WAY HOME! Aish! Do you want those? I'll give it to you"

"Nah..I don't need that many" Even though he had no experience receiving a gift from someone he would be the luckiest man alive to have a pile of chocolate boxes on Valentine's Day, although a ton of gifts is kinda exaggerating. Even so Yunho wouldn't complain anything once he'd become popular like him. 

Heechul went on groaning, but it stopped when he pulled Yunho's hand to have his attention.  
"Let's go back to your plan—Now that I remembered something I only have rehearsal tomorrow and this is what I'm planning for you. Listen carefully and take notes!" 

"You consulted him and you're gonna—what?! HAVE A ROLE ON THEIR PLAY?" 

"That's what Heenim told me. Isn't that a great idea?" Their call distracted him from doing his Math homework but Yunho could still finish all the items once he's done calling his friend, since solving problems is his forte he should at least finish all the items so he can have the enough time to copy the rest from others tomorrow morning.

"Can we come too? I heard they'll be doing Corpse Bride on the 3rd day. Dude that's cool! What's his role anyway?" 

"He must be Edgar's dead dog or one of those dead people–" Yunho can hear other other line laughing at his response until it fade out to huffs and pants, Yoochun went back to the line catching his breath after laughing so hard. 

"Ah my stomach hurts damn you..I guess you'll be playing the Priest" 

"Of course I'll be Edgar. But he told me that he'll pretend to be weak so I can cover him up to stage. I guess I need to rewatch the movie now!" 

Then again, Yoochun let out a loud burst of laughter in the other line. 

"You'll be the dead dog AND I'LL DEFINITELY GONNA SEE THAT" 

"Nah man! Jus' wait 'til you see my wild card y'all be amaze!" 

"Yeah right. But y'know man, it's good to hear that you're motivated again on your new plan now that Hee's gonna help you. Well done."

It left Yunho speechless for the brief moment at his words, until a soft smile appeared on his features. He's aware that Yoochun is already sick of hearing his never-ending new plans ever since they were freshmen but, until now he never change one bit. Instead he became more supportive at anything even if it'll be fail in the end. Somehow he'd considered himself lucky for having a supportive friend who never gets tired of his life cycle, especially on his persistent goal to be one of them. Yoochun, with Junsu–remained as humble persons despite on their popularity rank at their school. 

"Thanks man. I hope this would work successfully as I expected. You too, you have band rehearsal tomorrow right?" 

"Yeah with Changminnie. Oh yeah now that you mentioned it I don't think I can able to go home with you tomorrow too." 

"Nah it's fine man, I also have 1 on 1 basketball game with Siwon too. I think we're even" 

"Good man, but we're goin' to see that play a'right?" 

"Yeah. Need to finish some Maths I'm hanging up" 

After exchanging their goodbyes Yunho settles his phone next to him but the smile he had never left his face when he returned back to the previous question he left in his Math homework. It was still Valentine's Day and he should be hating this day until now because he had received nothing but a pile homeworks than chocolates yet, despite those things Yunho never felt so accomplished in his life especially now he's determined to do anything according to his plan.

Time still marches on when they stepped out the gymasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter