♛ Empty

《 THE WORLD IS MINE 》
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Valentine's Day, and Yunho doesn't want to go to school. 

He won't expect anything today, that for sure — not today that it's Valentine's Day. Oddly enough, it's the day where every girl makes chocolates, brownies and such for their crushes, idols and those people they adore including Yunho's popular friends who are currently at the cafeteria to fill their empty stomachs, also to have a peaceful lunch time but it ruined when all the girls started crowding the whole cafeteria hoping to give their gifts to their beloved oppas. The whole cafeteria right now is totally unbelievable and noisy as if you're in the crowd of millions and millions of fans of some famous boy group. For ordinary students, they walked out the place one by one from the commotion, because it's impossible for them to enjoy served foods at such crowded place with fangirls everywhere now that it's lunchtime, the popular dudes are gathered in one place. 

But rather than sticking with them—Jung Yunho, who isn't popular, decided to spend his lunch alone without his friends around him.
Though as he eat his delicious filled with mummy's love and care bento he can't help but to get annoyed that he's not one of them, and not with them. On top of all not even a single girl made an effort to give something for him this special love day. 

It's breaking him apart.

"WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE THEM HUH?!" He screams for himself and gulped on his energy drink that Yoochun bought it for him this morning, shoving the food into his mouth. For somehow he began to question the school he's attending for having so many popular guys like it turned into a home of super stars allowing students to scream and squeal over their fellow school mates as if they're real idols. But no matter how many depth he would think about it Yunho would never understand a woman's logic so it'll be better to leave behind. Other than girls who faints and gone gaga over them, he just realized that even guys are falling for them too–?! Thus, it left poor Yunho bewildered at his surroundings. 

"Damn I should make my way to be like them too. Before I graduate—" Yunho said in mind, his eyebrows furrowed as he plot for something that can catch everyone's attention and will notice him immediately by his signature actions or sorts. Since his previous plans didn't work that sucessfully then he had to make another new tactic to make at least a club or a crowd notice him. But first things first–how though? He'd done almost everything but he haven't got a name or known for something—or maybe he's not aware of it? That can't be. If he's getting popular then he should know about it instantly before his name spreads for everyone. Alas, he's still stuck for being just an average student and should've elected himself as President of his clasroom before. Damn. 


"There you are" When the familiar voice reaches to his ear Yunho twirls his head and followed the voice, pulling of an unamused fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter