[4]

Wanted

A week has gone and the news about Soo Jinwook’s death was still on. Hana was able to have her daughters back and told the media about Jinwook framing her up. Jinwook was the one who cheated on her and the actor was threatened to be killed if he doesn’t do his part well. Since Jinwook and Hana’s marriage were arranged so it was expected that this could happen to them.

“Hyung! I’ll just go buy us dinner. I won’t be late.” Chen said as Luhan checked everything before he leaves.

“Do you have your gun with you? Pepper mint? Pocket knife? And money? Did you bring enough? Remember what I’ve told you, aim for the leg so they can’t chase you and-“ Luhan was cut off when Chen kissed him on the cheek.

“You worry too much hyung. I’ll be fine and I know what to do. I’ll be back in an hour or two.” Chen said and left the place. Luhan sighed and ran to his room so he could track Chen while he was out. Can’t let anything happen to him can’t I. He said to himself.

 

“Pork cutlets… check! Mushrooms… Check! Lettuce… check! We still have sauce and oil at home so… Dessert! It’s for dessert!” Chen giddily went to the nearest bakery and bought a cake for the both of them.

“hmmmmmm! Chocolate!”  He said to himself before dodging a rock that was about to hit him from behind. He turned around only to see Xiumin waving and smiling at him.

“I don’t owe you anything.” Xiumin mouthed. Chen just smiled before running away but Xiumin was fast enough to grab his arm to stop him. Chen kicked his shin causing him to fall down but went back up right away punching Chen on the face but was dodged. Chen tried to punch him back but was dodged by the elder as well. Xiumin took the open chance to grab Chen’s neck before he could even block it. Chen on the other hand reached for the pepper mint in his bag and sprayed it directly on Xiumin’s eyes and hits Xiumin’s private part using his knee right after that caused him to  curl on the floor which means, chance for Chen to run... to the counter and took his cake before leaving the place.

“Xiumin to Kyungsoo. Need back up. Kim Jongdae on the loose. Over.” Xiumin said as he forced himself to run after Luhan’s younger brother. He can’t miss this opportunity to catch that murderer.

Chen took tons of rights and lefts only to be spotted by policemen with their dogs chasing after him. At one end, he had to climb a wall just to escape from them but that didn’t end there. He heard sirens coming from police cars and once he went out there, he’d be toast.

“Seriously?!” He said to himself as he ran towards parked cars outside only to spot a lady who was about to open her car. CHANCE!

“I’m really sorry! I’ll take it back! I promise!” He said and left the woman on her knees crying.

“Sorry.” He muttered before putting his earphones on only to hear his hyung shouting his name repeatedly.

“hyung! I can hear you now! And I’m in trouble. I need-“ Chen was interrupted by his brother’s instructions to where he’ll go.

“I know! I’ve been tracking you since you went out. Now listen to me. There are four police cars 250 meters in front of you and five in the back. There’s an alley on your left 100 meters from where you are and you have to turn there then straight forward.” Luhan instructed.

“Got it.” Chen said as he sped up.

“90..70..50..20.. now!” Luhan shouted as Chen successfully turned to the alley.

“Yes!” Chen cheered.

“Babo! You still haven’t escaped. There are two police cars up ahead and buckle up cause you’ll have to crash in between them. Go!” Luhan instructed and with that, Chen sped up causing the two police cars’ headlights to break.

“Now speed up so you could pass through the train tracks before the train could smash you to pieces.” Luhan instructed once again which caused Chen to speed up before the train crushes him.

“almost.. aaaaaalmost.. Got-“ The back part of his car was hit by a train but luckily, it was still functioning.

“Chen! Chen! Are you still there?! Are you okay?” Luhan spoke. Chen Giggled at his hyung for being so overdramatic.

“Hyung. I’m fine. I’ll head home now. Also, send money to this lady.. I’ll send you her name and address. I kind of used her car.” Chen said and heard chuckles from his Hyung.

“Fine. But… you’ll have to cook dinner.”  Luhan said before taking his earphones off.

“Fine.”

“ARGH!!!!” Xiumin’s roar was heard throughout the block when he arrived at his and Kyungsoo’s apartment.

“Relax. We’ll get him next time.” Kyungsoo said as he tossed a bag of chips to the elder.

“I was this close to capturing his younger brother. This close!” Xiumin said pressing his thumb and his index fingers together.

“but you kind of held back and I know it.” Kyungsoo said that made Xiumin laugh.

“held back? Me? I should’ve knocked him off so when he wakes up-“

“But you didn’t.” Kyung interrupted which silenced Xiumin for a moment.

“Fine. I kind of held back a little bit. I mean, I feel like… He’s not like his brother, like he’s so different from him. First he offered us a ride and thanks to that douche, he should’ve brought us at some hotel then, he didn’t kill me.” Kyungsoo looked at his hyungm confused.

“Why would he kill you?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Because I saw his gun and pocket knife in his bag.” Xiumin said but still, Kyungsoo’s expression didn’t change.

“So what if he has a gun and a pocket knife. Yeah he might injure you but he won’t kill you. Also haven’t you noticed? Luhan shots all the guards on the legs but doesn’t kill them. He only kills the most important person. Maybe… just maybe… He’s not so bad after all?” Kyungsoo suggested which triggered Xiumin’s inner beast mode.

“Don’t you ever tell me that he’s not bad because he is. He killed my parents! He killed Abeoji and Eomeoni and I saw him. That doesn’t make him not so bad!” Xiumin shouted and stormed to his room right after.

*pling!

“Who the hell is this?” Xiumin took a look at his computer to see who chatted.

DeerLu: hey.

XM90: who r u?

DeerLu: Luhan.

XM90: I don’t have time for this.

DeerLu: Do you want to know why I killed your parents?

Xiumin’s eyes suddenly widen when he saw his reply. No one knew who killed my parents. Everyone thought they died because of the fire but I know Luhan shot them before fire could even consume their bodies. He said to himself.

XM90: scared to tell it to me personally?

DeerLu: Well, two against a hundred isn’t a fair play so I decided to create this email so I could tell it to you. I’m not asking you to forgive me or something, or even stop haunting me, but I want you to know the truth behind all of my murders.

XM90: Fine.

DeerLu: All of the people I kill are criminals. Including your parents.

XM90: WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

DeerLu: Let me finish!

DeerLu: Gosh you’re so impatient.

DeerLu: well, Director Gu is a drug Lord and pays his employees below minimum wage, Soo Jinwook was the one who cheated on his wife and threatened to kill that actor if he doesn’t do as he say… Most of what I kill are drug lords and corruptors. Your parents on the other hand.. Owns a ion Business.

XM90: I don’t believe you.

DeerLu: Check your underground Spa if you want to know.

XM90: You know I could pass our conversation to the police right?

DeerLu: yeah.. that’s why I have a little brother.

 

Xiumin didn’t get what he meant and was about to reply when all of a sudden, his internet connection was lost. He restarted his laptop and logged in again to reply but their conversation was gone.

“Damn! I didn’t even print screened a single conversation!” He said and nearly slammed his laptop.

“Is he really saying the truth? Do my parents really own a ion business?” He thought long and hard before deciding what to do next.

“Well, I think I have to see for myself.” He said to himself as he grabbed his coat and dragged Kyungsoo out of the couch to their car.

“We’ll have to do some investigating.” Xiumin said as he turned the engine on and went to his family’s SPA business, who is currently run by his mom’s sister.