DAY 01:Promise

Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY:01

 

Okay,so honestly I had no ing Idea how we were supposed to get into SM.I mean,the zombies in the front were obviously not willing to move.Jaehyun was sitting in the passengers seat,and Chanyeol was in the back with his sister.

I guess we are gonna take the hard way out.

"Okay"I whispered to the three.They all looked intently at me."I have a plan."
Jaehyun stopped me."Does it involve risking my life again?"He said putting his hands up."Cause Im just warning you;I ain't doing it."The boy declared crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes.That was totally not my plan.Well...It sort of was.I scoffed before continuing.

"No,we all are risking our lives."I declared with a smile.Chanyeols large eyes almost bulged out of his head at the news,and Jaehyun restrained himself from choking me.

"What?!"Chanyeol yelled making me wince.The deep voiced boy was obviously worried,and I couldn't blame him.His sisters life was on the line,as well as his.

Yura clamped a hand over his mouth as our eyes both darted towards the zombies.Their attention was momentarily shifted,but the dead corpses quickly went back to mindlessly wondering.All of us had been quite as we could but the walking dead's attention once again shifted to a noise.

Out of no where  a figure covered in crimson red blood came out screaming murder,running out of one of the nearby houses.Wide eyes,we watched the horror movie like seen occur.The man ran out into the street limping.We could hear his very clear screams for help,but we stood still.The corpses all turned in his direction,and trotted after him.

Not giving up with out a struggle,the man painstakingly made his way opposite of the creatures,but it seemed like it turned futile as they closed in on him.The first one to reach him sunk his teeth in and he let out a blood curling scream.I could hear him being torn to peices,as they crowded him.

I started the jeep at the chance and moved  towards the back of the building.Hopefully,it was better and that those zombies stayed distracted enough to get int the building.During an apocalypse,people were sure to steal,so I parked my jeep in the back,and out of view.There were other cars there,so it blended quite well.

We quickly unbuckled as I strapped on the weapons and supplies bags.The four of us stepped out of the jeep,and I swear it felt like a badass action movie.Examining the plan,we all moved towards the head of the the building.

The timeframe to get in was short.We had to get in without the zombies noticing us.Luckily they were per occupied with the poor man from earlier,and we easily slid into the building.I felt guilty about the man,but we couldn't save him.He would have died of infection anyway.

Okay,now Im sure you are wondering what are zombie apocalypse clothes are.I went with some combat boots,skinny jeans,a black t-shirt with the words "Alive"printed across it,(Ironic,huh?)and a leather jacket.Jaehyun was wearing a white long sleeve button up shirt,black skinny jeans,suspenders,brown combat boots,and a khaki detectives coat.Basically,he was trying way to hard to look badass.

Chanyeol was wearing a snapback,black jacket,a pororo t-shirt,blue jeans,and a pair of Jordans.Yura on the other hand looked...different.She was sporting a pair of blue jean high waisted shorts,an Exo t-shirt,and the one accessory that that thre me off.Instead of boots,Jordans,or anything else.Yura was wearing black pumps.PUMPS.Who in their right mind would wear pumps during a zombie apocalypse.

Anyway,back to the plan.I was supposed to go in first with Chanyeol and Yura behind me,and Jaehyun behind them.That way I could clear out the way,and Jaehyun could assure that It was clear.We didn't want some zombie to pop up and rip off Yura's shoulder because we didn't see them.I smirked at my brilliant plan.Im a ing GENIUS.

As we walked in we all had our fingers close to the triggers,and our sense were on like donkey kong.Expecting zombies to come flooding at us we all took fighting stances,but nothing seemed to occur.Ohr guns dropped to our sides as we put them away.

"It seems the main floor was evacuated."Chanyeol said e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter