DAY 01:The Beginning

Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       “,,.Im going to be late.”The girl muttered under her breath as she stumbled taking off he underwear.”Stupid Jaehyun.”

Jia groaned;pulling back the shower curtain.Turning the knob the shower head spouted luke warm water,and Jia sighed in content.

Reaching for her shampoo,Jia suddenly stopped. A loud thump was heard through the walls and her eyebrows furrowed together. Jaehyun was the only person on this floor, other than her and the mean ajhumma next door. They were Co-Workers,but that didn’t change the fact that Jaehyun was a complete . Eversince he came to the office,he thought he was a hotshot because he was an actor. Apparently he wanted to work in her division of work because he thought it suited him better. Jia wouldn’t deny; he was a pretty good Co-worker.Still an asshat though.

Jaehyun was quite the player,so it wouldn’t surprise her if that thump she hear right now was him getting frisky before work.Seriously,she thought,no morals.

Ignoring her Co worker’s noise making she continued her shower.She was just about to get out of the shower when she heard noises again.This time it wasn’t a thump though.

A loud piercing scream could be heard.Girly as it sounded,Jia could tell it definitely wasn’t a girl.

It was Jaehyun.

“Okay,I don’t know what is going on.”Jia said putting on her short satin robe and slippers.”But if those two are ing each other that hard,they seriously need to shut the hell up.”The girl growled under her breath.She was still scared that it was something else,so by instinct she picked up a pair of scissors.

Quitely sneaking out of her apartment she got closer to his door.They lived in a wealthy apartment complex,but luckily she knew his code.She could hear groans from outside the room and as she got in she completely froze.

The ajhumma from next door was trying to attack Jaehyun who was fighting her off in the corner.Jia’s eyes widened and she gasped catching the attention of the two.

At first,Jia thought it was some forbidden love between the two and that the old lady was trying to kiss,but when the Ajhumma turned Jia realized that was not what the old lady was trying to do.

Her face was pale and her skin was unhuman looking.Her head was bleeding,and she had blood around ,Her eyes were grotesque,and she had a limp to her.

“Jia!”Jaehyun yelled.”She isn’t human.”

Rolling her eyes,Jia took a fighting stance.Still it was a nervous stance because she honestly was really petrified.”No Sherlock!”

Jaehyun stood frozen as well.He had no idea what to do,and the Zombie was moving fast towards her.Call him stupid,but shock causes you to freeze.

Ajhumma was right in front of Jia who was slowly backing up into the worst position known,the corner.The Zombified lady bit at Jia,who held the old ladys arms back as she struggled.

“JAEHYUN!HELP!”She yelled.

Suddenly the old lady was pulled b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter