chapter 5

Beauty And The Beast

"The night was cold.. the.. the clouds were covering the moon.. it was too dark for her even to move.. how she was supposed to leave the cemetery?" Jiyong said words from his fave book as he was walking around the huge room, hugging his arms and rubbing them to make his body warmer.. it was helpless.. he couldnt go out , he felt hungry and he needed something to distract his mind.. everything happened so fast that he even couldnt think what to do..

His mind was restless while his body couldnt stay still.. he wasnt scared anymore because anything bad happened to him and he started to think that these people were just making fun of him.. but what if they werent making fun?

"Oh Kevin,, dont tell me to leave" he said with girlish voice and frowned a little, making a sad face expression         "Lea i cant.. i have to be praying for this.. for your life.. for our love.. its useless.. we cant be together" he added with deep voice and then stopped walking, ruffling his hair nervously      "Relax, Jiyong, just calm down.."

"You are an amazing actor" he heard girlish voice and shivered, closing his eyes tightly

"You can knock."

"Yeah.. dont forget one rule when you become actor.. dont loose yourself into this career.. someone can hurt you if you become a bad person" Minzy said as she closed the door after her back, holding a tray with food in her hands        "I just came to see how are you"

Jiyong stepped back and frowned, staring at her with wonder     "are you living here too?"

"Yes.. im the maid here" she replied and sat on his bed, blowing against the dish with food        "mm.. this smells perfect"

Jiyong folded his hands still frowning and moved closer as he bended his head down and sniffed the scent of the meal       "Yeah.. but i wont eat" he said and sat next to her, gazing at the dish with desire

Minzy stared at his face and laughed loudly, patting his leg which made him to give her a stressed look         "Relax, boy.. just eat"

He his lips and took a deep breath as he nodded slowly, taking the tray quickly and started eating        "oh damn... i felt like my stomach will kill me first"

"Such a cutie.. who wont fell in love with you" Minzy mumbled as she watched him and smiled wildly        "after you finish eating you can go to the bathroom.. you didnt go out of this room from hours.. its 4am.. you need to refresh yourself"

JiYong was eating like some wild beast , nodding his head even if he didnt listen to her at all... After he ate everything he put the tray back in her lap and lied back on the bed, closing his eyes

"Oh.. my stomach.."

Minzy rolled her eyes and sighed deeply, looking down at him       "Look.. just. walk around the house.. feel comfortable.. we wont hurt you.. we are just living here"

Jiyong sat up and gave her a look, lifting his eyebrows       "Yeah.. and you kidnaped me.. which is not normal"

"Call it test.. we just want to try doing something and you can just help us,, feel comfortable and .. talk with Dara sometimes.. she can be a but she is cool when you get to know her"

"Why would i need to know her?" Jiyong asked and frowned more       "all i want is..."

"the camera.. we got it.. you will have it after one week.. till then.. just feel like our guest and dont run away.. " she said and smiled      "she needs you"

Jiyong blinked with wonder and shook his head, staring at her with wonder          "I .. i dont know why you are doing this.. im just normal guy that.."

"You are beautiful" she said calmly and stood up          "I mean inside.. even if you are playing stubborn.. you have to be as cute as your face is"

"What?"

"Just dont freak out and stay here one week"

"One week" Jiyong repeated as he stared at her with interest, tilting his head        "and im going home? with the camera?"

"Yes you are" she replied and gave him a wink         "Now go to the bathroom and just dont go up on the thidr floor"

"Why? is there some monster? or.."

"Ohh boy.. just dont go there and relax" Minzy said and rolled her eyes        "Bye" she added and went out of the room , leaving him alone..

Jiyong sighed and screw his eyes, staring at the door

There is always something that they are not saying.. like in the books.. the bad guy is saying 'dont go there' which means go there and die.. so.. do i have to go to the third floor? this is crazy.. but i feel interested..

Jiyong stood up from the bed and ran out of the room, looking around carefully as he started walking quietly, rolling his eyes from wall to wall like he expected to see something or someone.. but the long corridor was dark and empty as there was just pictures placed on the walls.. nothing interesting, he thought and screw his eyes as he stopped walking in front of the stairs, nodding his head

im addicted to strange things.. this is like in my fave book when Lea didnt have to go in the church but she went there anyways.. and there was a demon that almost killed her.. this book , its nothing like my situation.. this girl seemed normal.. but she can be also pretending..

He stepped up , taking the stairs quickly as he felt how his body shivered.. the third floor was even darker.. he stared at one picture on the first wall that he saw and his eyes screw so he can see it better.. it was an old drawing of a sky..

Jiyong tilted his head and sighed, slowly walking through the corridor, looking at all of the drawings there..

Its strange how i feel more relaxed here even if its scary..

He opened the only one door that he spotted as he stuck his head in and lifted an eyebrow.. messy room.. clothes, make ups, dying flowers.. the moon took care and he saw everything clearly.. this room seemed forgotten.. like no one was going there..

His eyes crossed every peace of it as he moved in, walking further as he tried to be as quiet as he could.. who was living in this room?

He stepped on something and looked down quickly, looking at small mirror that was glowing lightly from the moon-light.. Jiyong took it in his hands and stared at his reflection there, frowning deeply

"I look like a dead man" he mumbled and put the mirror on the table near him, resting his hands against it as he gazed at another picture on the wall..

Jiyong`s look slowly softened as he gripped the edges of the table, blinking with wonder.. broken frame of a picture .. even if there were cuts on the glass, he was able to see the face of a girl.. he knew that girl.. but who was she? He tilted his head, gazing deeply at her like he was asking for her name..

"Who were you?" he asked the picture and stepped aside as he couldnt take his eyes away from the picture.. and then a sudden thought made his eyes to widden         "Sandara Park? D-Dara Park? Dara?" he whispered as he blinked few times, feeling how his heart was on its way to explode..

"What are you doing here?"

Jiyong`s eyes screw as he slowly turned his head aside, facing the dark figure of her ...He couldnt see her.. but there was something that told him to stay still.. that have to be her..

"I just.. went out of the room"

Dara quickly walked closer as she pushed the frame on the floor and covered her face with her hands       "She is beautiful, isnt she?"

Jiyong frowned as he stared at her figure and screw his eyes more        "Thats not you?"

"Dont ever step here again... never again" she shouted and shook her head, slidding her hands down...staying there without any cover was making her feeling horrible... now he knows who was she.. and he better saw that the girl from the photo is already dead, replaced with a monster         "Please... just go in your room... please.."

"You are Dara, right?" Jiyong asked as he stepped closer to her, watching at her with such interest that anything was even possible to remove his eyes from her.. the dark cuts on her skin, her swollen face .. her scared eyes.. there was very big difference from the picture and this girl.. the girl from the picture was shining, smiling like she was a queen.. beautiful like on the screen.. he was seeing her before, but he never saw her on live.. never till now.. why she looked like this when she was a star? what happened to her?           "The.. the actress?"

Dara shook her head        "No... im nobody now.."

He frowned a little and his lips, wondering what to do.. he couldnt ask the stupid question 'what happened with you?' because it was obvious that she wasnt okay.. the actress was really gone.. he remembered Sandara Park as a girl that was famous with her amazing acting and arrogance.. scandals were always over her.. not now..

"You have to be someone.. i mean.. you are"

"Just go and sleep" she said and turned her back at him, closing her eyes tightly     "You didnt have to be here"

"I just thought that i can walk around.. im sorry" he replied and nodded slowly, slidding his eyes down at the picture          "And i wanted to tell you something.. i will.. stay"

Dara immediately opened her eyes as she turned against him and gazed at his eyes with hope      "You will?"

He fixed his look on her sparkling eyes and nodded slowly, feeling completelly stunned by her         "Y-yes"

"Even... even when you saw this?" she asked and pointed at her face        "Even now you decide to stay?"

His look softened again as he watched at her begging silence.. there was something that he never thought he would see.. Sandara Park.. the same actress that would never look at him.. why she was doing it now?

"Even if i saw this?" he repeated her words and blinked few times, tilting his head        "I dont find anything awful that can scare me"

Quiet gasp escaped from her lips as she was gazing at him with wonder... he wasnt disgusted... he wasnt scared... then... is he the right person?

"Really? and... and im not awful to you?"

Jiyong took a deep breathe and closed his eyes for a moment.. this feeling in him could be called pity if he wasnt so interested.. he was almost dying to know what happened to her.. and why she needed him to stay? anything made sense to him but there was a fact that he knew.. she needed him..

I have never seen such eyes.. i have never seen so much begging in just one look.. why do you look so depressed? where you put this strong girl? what happened?

"Awful?" he repeated and shook his head, looking at her face again        "more like.. interesting.. dont get me wrong"

"Yeah... okay..." Dara said and sighed deeply as she kneel down and took the frame, placing it back on its place          "Good night"

He felt like he doesnt want to go but her reply was enough for him.. he nodded slowly and moved closer to her, taking a deep breath         "Um.. yeah.. good night" Jiyong said and gave her a nervous smile before passing her by, gazing at the messy room to clear his thoughts

If there is something thats wrong, thats me.. more of the people will freak out right now and they will run away to tell everyone that the famous actress became ugly.. maybe its not like they think it is.. her missing caused a lot of questions but no body went to search for her.. nobody except the reporters.. but what they found out? she is shaking her body in a club or other bulls.. no one can escape just like that without telling anyone.. so thats it.. i figured it out.. something happened with her.. its clear like the sky.. but there is a blurred spot in my story.. where exactly im standing and why?