chapter 4

Beauty And The Beast

"What you did?" Dara shouted as  her voice filled the silence in the big hall where she was along with the rest of the people in the house           "You locked him? you... you want..."

"Miss Park... let us explain" Sara started but Dara cut her

"I dont need explanations... i dont want to keep him here against his needs... i want you to let him go now" she said and lightly shook her head         "Unbelievable... how you..."

"I believe he is the boy who will break the curse" YoungBae added and made a step closer to her        "He just need time with you and he will love you... im sure in this..."

"But..." she started and gave him a look      "Im not sure... im not sure he will learn how to love a monster.."

"YOu are not a monster dear" Sara said and smiled at her       "You are an amazing girl..."

"Please... just... let him go"

"Oh my God.. we will finally win this time" Minzy shouted as she entered the room with smile on her face and rubbed her hands        "If it wasnt your boy, i would put my hands on him Dara"

"He is not my boy" she said and sighed        "We will let him go"

"We.. we what?" Minzy asked with amaze and stepped in front of her, taking her face in her hands       "Look at me and breath.. we wont.. repeat with me.. we wont let go of this guy"

"We will let go of him" Dara said and pulled away from her hands        "I dont want to make him suffer with me... this is a curse.. to live with a beast"

"you`re not a beast.. at least outside"   She shouted and pulled back, folding her hands     "Lets try"

"Yeah, Dara.. we waited too long and Bae told me that the guy is a jerk" Seung Ri said and sighed       "Why not? he will eat and everything will be okay.. come on.. if he is not stupid he wouldnt come to take this stupid camera"

"He came beause of his father, not bexcause of me" Dara said and slowly screw her eyes        "If you are pissed from all of this.. you all can go away... i can take care of myself alone"

"Sandara... we are not talking about this.. we care about you.." Sara replied and shook her head lightly       "Just go and see him... talk to him... tell him that everything will be alright and that he has to give you a chance"

"Chance for what? to love me? and you think the things are so easy? he cant just tell his heart to choose me... and who will love someone who is locking him in a room and he cant go out to his father and life at all... its useless"

"Because you are making it that way... just give yourself a try" Sara added and smiled at her        "Just give yourself a hope.."

Dara gazed at her... for first time she doesnt know what to say... the reply in her head was useless, couse Sara was right... if she doesnt try how she will understand that this is not gonna work? if there was a little chance, why she has to pass it so easily?

"Okay... i will go to him.."

Minzy shouted happily and clapped her hands     "My girl will be pretty again" she said and moved closer to Dara, bumping her shoulder in hers         "and he is from your type this time"

"Ohh were you choosing the guys by appearance till now?" Seung ri asked with amaze and sighed       "Then i cant be sure that someone will love you"

"shut up er" Minzy hissed and gave him a look        "You cant get it because you`re stupid"

"Enough bulls... Dara just go" DaeSung said and smiled as he pointed at the door        "He is on the second floor"

"I know.." she said and slowly started walking to the second floor, taking quick breaths... soon she stopped in front of the door, closing tightly her eyes

You can do it Dara... dont be afraid  she thought   believe in yourself ... believe in your fate... if he can learn how to love you... you can love him too...

"Hello freak? can you open this door now? 2 hours passed or even more.. what did i do so wrong? i just want the stupid camera back and i said that i have a gun" Jiyong shouted and hit the door        "Did you hear me?"

Dara stepped back...his voice... his anger.. she knew.. he already hate her and what she is doing to him... One more step back... is there some sense for her to stay? can she just say its alright? is it right?

"I can hear you"

"What?" he asked suddenly and hit the door again       "I cant hear you"

"But i can" she said loudly and closed her eyes, making few steps closer.. she slid herself down, resting her back against the door and sat down on the floor         "Im sorry for this... you... i will give you the camera"

"Who are you?" he asked          "Can you just open the door? i feel like you kidnaped me and this is freaking me out.. if its about the camera , fine.. i will fight for it but my dad needs it"

"Lets make a deal..." Dara said and closed tightly her eyes       "Stay here a week and then i will let you go with the camera"

"why do you need me to stay? come on.. no one will pay you for my freedom , there is no sense in this"

"Do you love to read?" Dara asked and sighed as she lightly caressed her knees with her hands

"What?" he asked quietly         "do you know what? i will act like kid from now on.. fine i will stay one week and just dont dare to talk to me, evil woman"

Dara nodded slowly and slowly stood up       "You have my word"

"Open the door"

"I ... i cant... i will tell someone to open" Dara said and turned against the door, pressing her hands on it       "You will have the freedom to walk wherever you want... you can ask my staff for everything... they will do whatever you want... but one week you will stay here without trying to escape.. deal?"

"Well.. i cant understand whats all of this.. are you sent from Bom? tell her that i wont marry her and leave me alone" he said loudly and knocked on the door      "Or you are just this woman Dara that took my dad`s camera? are you.. are you obsessed with me?"

"Just dont leave the house one week" Dara said and pulled back from the door, walking down the corridor

--------------

Kidnaped? why the hell she wants me to stay here whole week? i didnt take my phone and that was a big mistake.. i could call the cops to save me.. what if they kill me after some days? this old lady was smiling like a freak and the guy with the muscles even wanted to fight with me.. but they know that i have a gun,.. what if they dont believe?

Jiyong was walking around the room from another hour as he was thinking of some way to convince them to let him go.. He knew that his father will go crazy if he doesnt come back home but in one thing he was sure.. they wont leave him to go home.. then what he was able to do?

"Ah this is too crazy" he mumbled and lied down on the bed , staring up at the ceiling, blinking with wonder        "What can i do? ohh it" he added and rubbed his shoulders, frowning deeply

Someone knocked on the door and he rolled his eyes at the doorway, frowning more       "Why are you even knocking? i dont feel like your guest"

The door opened and Sara got in the room with a tea-pot in her hand and YoungBae behind her back

"Hello, dear... i thought you will want a tea.." she said and looked at Bae, pouring a tea in the glass that he was holding  "Be careful not to pour it out"

YoungBae nodded and slowly walked to Ji Yong, handing him the glass        "You had the worst day today.."

"My day went perfectly well before i came here" he replied and sat up, looking at the glass with worry        "If i drink this will i live?"

"Of course dear... we are not terorists" Sara replied and smiled      "We just have.. something in our minds and we need you to stay"

Jiyong frowned and looked at her, screwing his eyes       "Listen .. i wont act in any movie.. if its a one just forget about it.. i just sign in college.. because i actually think i can become actor one day .. but i have a lot to learn before that.. "

"Actor? my lady was an actress too.. maybe she can teach you" Bae said and grinned        "She was really famous"

Jiyong blinked few times and then laughed, pointing at him         "You are kidding me , right? look.. im not so stupid.. now i think of something.. tell me if im right.. you took dad`s camera, he was pretending to be sad because he has deal with you.. to take me and learn me to something" he said and lifted an eyebrow       "I dont want it"

'You are so wrong" Sara said and sighed        'Okay... if you dont want to learn from the profesionalists then.. come on a dinner with us"

"I think you dont listen to me at all" Jiyong said and looked at Bae       "You must have little brain.. so explain to this woman that i dont want to stay here and i wont eat with you"

"This woman is my mother.. that was first..and second.. nobody ask you if you want to stay, if you want to eat with us.. you will actualy do it.." Bae said and smirked        "So.. prepare yourself.." he added and turned around, walking to the door      "Lets go mom... he is so mean..."

"He is a good child" Sara replied and waved at JiYong       "See you on dinner" she said and closed the door after her back

"I wont come, so the next one who come here will make me to use my gun" Jiyong shouted behind them and frowned when he didnt hear any reply.. he took a deep breath and lied back on the bed, rubbing his stomach slowly as frown appeared on his face      "I had to take the stupid tea.."

---------------

"He will eat with us" Sara said to Dara and smiled       "He is little scared but.."

"He will eat with us? No way.. no.. no.. im not ready.. im still not ready.." she said quickly and shook her head        "He cant.. i just.."

"Oh no you will" Minzy said as she entered her room with her laptop and moved closer, opening it and cleared          "so.. i put all of the photos from the camera here.. the old guy is innocent.. and look at your husband" she said and showed some photo to Dara, watching at her face with smile      "Isnt he hot?"

Dara stared at the screen as her eyes slowly screwed       "Is that him? He is... beautiful.."

"Exactly.." DaeSung said and nodded his head        "Think... he is hot.. you will become hot.. your are like born for each other"

"Haha... you are funny" Dara said and gave him a glare     "This is too easy... it sounds too easy.. the in witch wouldnt make this curse if it was so easy"

"Its not because you cant let go of the in you" Minzy said and closed the laptop       "so.. what do you have to do? act normal.. be nice- not afraid.. he will freak out if you are scared and he is scared too.. you have to be confident even with this face.. learn how to smile.. you can do it. you are actress"

"Yes i am.. but i wont uncover my face.. no way.. its early" Dara said and sighed        "Okay... okay i will act.. normal?"

"Yes, dear... just you have to learn how to control your arrogance" Sara said and nodded slowly       "Take it slow... it will be okay..."

"Okay.. enough conversations... i will go to tell him that the dinner is ready" Daesung said and went out of the room, making his way to JiYong`s room... he knocked on the door and just got in           "Im here to tell you that my lady Dara is waiting for you.. the dinner is ready"

Jiyong took a deep breath, turned around from the window -against Daesung and screw his eyes       "LEt me explain one part of our deal that she missed to tell you.. i told her that i wont speak to her through this week.. so tell her to off" he said and gave him a smile        "bye"

Daesung rested himself on the door and smirked         "If you continue with this... she will stop carying about you.. and i will smash you head... think about it"

Jiyong`s eyebrows rise with wonder as he stared all over Daesung, nodding slowly        "step closer and i will kill myself and im serious"

"We still need you.. after we finish you can kill yourself" he said and lifted an eyebrow       "So.. stay hungry whole week... couse if you dont eat with her.. you wont eat at all"

Jiyong cleared his throat and placed his hand against his lips, pretending amaze        "Oh God.. thats so scary" he said and then glared at him        "I can stay like that.. just go.. go" he repeated and lifted an eyebrow         "Im fine"

"For now" Daesung added and winked at him      "Bye" he waved at him and went out , moving back to the big hall , loudly clearing his throat         "so... um... he.. he wont come"

Dara gazed at him as he head slowly tilted to one side and nodded        "He wont come? fine.. then... just.." she shouted and bumped her fist on the table         "Its useless.. i dont want to gain hopes for something that is not gonna happen... just... forget about it.. all of you.. and let him go" she added and walked out of the room

Useless...everything is useless... me and him... there is no future...

 


Thanks for reading , girls... Please comment :)