chapter 3

Beauty And The Beast

~The night fell down while she was still staring at the rose. The moon made the view perfect - shining stars, small clouds and birds that were still singing the same song. But she couldnt go home because of her love. The rose. The man that she loved and who died from the hand of a killer. On this place was his grave, his life, his lovable wife. Her tears were falling down from hours and now there was anything she could cry. She felt dry, she felt lonelly. she felt lost... ~

Jiyong almost jumped and fell from his bed when he heard some noice from the living room. He closed the book that he was reading and took a deep breath, lying on his back as he stared at the ceiling and rested one hand on his chest.

"Oh, he is going to kill me someday" he mumbled to himself and stretched his hands, closing his eyes           "And then she was able to hear him somewhere between the song of the ravens. he was telling her to go and leave him alone. but after all of .. of.." he said something that he still remembered from the book and frowned a little         "hm.. what was it?"

"Jiyong"

Jiyong opened his eyes and sat up quickly, looking at the door with wonder         "Yes dad im home.. you came back late this night" he shouted and frowned more when he didnt get reply. When his dad was taking photos he was always going to him, showing him everything.. not this night.. and his silence was bothering Jiyong so he stood up and went out of his room, looking around with wonder           "Dad?"

"Im here"

He sighed with relief when he saw him sitting in front of the wall with photos as he moved carefully behind him          "whats wrong dad? did you make cool photos again?"

Mr.Kwon was just staring at the wall, patting the sides of his chair          "When your mom died i promised that i will take care of you.. but look at me now.. i cant"

Jiyong frowned a little as he stared at his dad`s back, scared to look at his face         "What are you talking about? you are taking care of me pretty well dad.. im grown up and i have to help you too.. its alright"

"you have to study but i cant help because im stupid" he continued talking like he didnt hear him          "why did i have to go to the forest? this woman.. why she had to take my last hope away?"

Jiyong blinked few times as he felt how his heart skip a beat when he heard the tone of his father`s voice.. something was really wrong         "Dad what are you talking about?" he asked carefully as he moved closer, resting his back against the wall, covering the photos so he can take his attention          "Whats wrong?"

"i was just taking photos i didnt want to go there.. but the yard of her house was pretty and i needed to take photos.."

"Who? a house in the forest? what happened?" Jiyong asked with frown and folded his hands, gazing at his sad face       "are you okay? did someone hurt you?"

He shook his head and sighed deeply     "The yard is full of beautiful flowers.. Jiyong i was just doing my job and then some boy on your age came and took my camera.. he brought me into the house.. beautiful house.."

"what?" Jiyong whispered and screw his eyes, clenching his fists        "What they did to you?"

mr.Kwon shook his head and stared at him with pity       "Im sorry son.. they just took my camera.. i know how long time we were keeping money because of it.. but now its gone"

"a guy took your camera? what for?" Jiyong rise his voice and pulled back from the wall        "I will deal with this"

"Son you dont know the forest, either the place.. dont go.. its stupid.. we will think of something"

"Why? because some crazy guy cant stand guests? i will take your camera back and do you know why? because im not doing anything to help you" Jiyong said as he tried to keep his anger back and turned around, leaving the house quickly

--------------

If someone can get lost in a forest thats exactly me.. dad is right sometimes and i have to listen to him but this is too much..

Even if i dont know where im going , if i have to i will search all night long till i find this house.. pretty garden? you just dont know what i can do with it if you dont give me back the camera. Someone will say that this is a bull but for dad and me its really important.. because yeah, some people are not rich and even a camera is enough for them to live well..

Wait.. i can see lights.. big lights.. what person will build his house in the middle of the forest? some vampire? i will check it out and i will put my confident and angry face on even if im little scared.. what if they have dogs? i will surelly die here..

Jiyong carefully walked closer to the light as he gulped quietly and hide behind some tree, looking at the house with wonder.. Big dark house.. something that he was seeing only on the movies.. then his body shivered with the thought that the person who live there could be crazy or some serial killer. But he quickly pushed away that thought and took a deep breath, clenching his fists

"Operation 'take the camera quickly and run' is on" he said to himself and sighed quetly, moving closer through the long yard , getting closer and closer to the light.. when he stepped near the doorway some lamp was by someone or it was just automatic, and he jumped on his spot, taking a long breath         "Relax.. its alright" he mumbled and made a serious face expression when he heard foot steps

"Whos there?"

He heard some guy`s voice and screw his eyes        "somone? i want you to show your face coward" he shouted and frowned deeply when he felt that his words are stupid

Sara showed up on the lights and smiled at him           "Did you get lost dear?"

JiYong blinked with wonder and stared all over the old woman, laughing quietly         "You`re not a guy"

"And you surelly are lost" she said and nodded slowly         "On this path you will go out from the forest... have a good night, dear" she said and turned around as her smile fade away

"Wait" Jiyong said quickly and stepped closer         "Im sorry but i think i found you" he said and frowned        "why did you take my dad`s camera? are you crazy or something? this is really stupid but im here to deal with the problem"

"Problem? There is no problem dear" Sara replied and turned against him again, giving him a smile          "Maybe Dara was right.. after him there will be someone else.,.."

"He is my dad, of course i will come" Jiyong said and stared at her face          "Who`s Dara? the woman who took it or you`re the woman who took it? whatever.. can you please just give it back to me? i will go away and i wont come here because believe me.. this place is freaking me out"

Sara nodded         "Yeah... its really scary here late at night.. better go home"

"Listen me miss.. i need my,, camera" Jiyong said slowly and rolled his eyes        "Wont you give it to me?"

"I cant , dear... i dont have it"

"You broke it?" Jiyong shouted and sighed with dissappoint, turning around as he sat on the stairs and stared forward in the darkness, shaking his head         "what can i do now? i will cut all of your flowers"

"mom is everything alright?"

Sara turned aside at the door , gazing at her son and smiled        "Yes.. just a lost boy.."

YoungBae looked forward at the stairs as his eyes fixed on Ji Yong and he grinned           "Is he the boy who will break the curse?"

Jiyong felt how shivers crossed his body and he turned his head back, giving him a look        "Oh i have to get the hell out of here" he mumbled and stood up, lifting his chin up           "I will come back with revenge.. that was really important, freaks.. but if its problem for you.. you will see" he said and turned around quickly, folding his hands

"Why you just dont make your revenge now" YoungBae said and smirked      "I guess.. you want your camera back.. its in the house.. come and get it"

Jiyong bite his bottom lip and gulped..           "Well.. you didnt break it? cool" he said as he decided to stay strong and turned around again, giving him mean look         "invite me"

Sara lifted her eyebrows and smiled           "You are welcome, dear"

"Your smile is creepy" Jiyong mumbled and took a deep breath, watching them move to the sides of the door, leaving him to move in the house           "fine.. now do i have to search for it alone? great"

"Yeah... search on the second floor" YoungBae said and smirked again        "Its cool there"

Jiyong blinked few times and sighed         "I have a gun.. just for info.. so if you try to kill me i will shoot" he said and started walking forward, frowning to himself

Sara sighed quietly and gave her son a look           "Now what we will do?"

"If im right and he is the boy that will break the curse.. i wont let him go out from here till the day he fall in love with her"