chapter 1

Beauty And The Beast

Once upon a time a young prince lived in a shiny castle. One cold night an old woman arrived offering him a single rose in return for shelter from the cold. Repulsed by her uglyness, he turned her away. Suddenly she transformed into a beautiful enchantress. To punish the prince she turned him into a hideous beast. Then she gave him a magical mirror and the enchanted rose, telling him it would bloom until his twenty-first year.

Ops... this is not my story... i read this somewhere... But the truth is... Im a monster, a beast... Just like in this story...

My life turned around for one simple night...So.. let me tell you my story...

Once upon a time a young actress lived in amazingly shiny apartment. One cold night she has to go in a big building where she would be prized as the best actress of the year... And then an woman arrived offering her just some help for her dress.. Repulsed from her impudence and uglyness, she turned her away, telling her that it will be really disgusting if the woman touch her dress... Suddenly the woman transformed into a mean girl, telling the actress that she is naive and arrogant, but the acress didnt pay attention on her... To punish the actress she took away her beauty, making her to look like a beast... Then she gave her  a little mirror to look at herself and a enchanted rose  , telling her it wound bloom untill her twenty-five year...

Well... this is me... i didnt believe in whiches, but hey... everytime i look at my face, im sure in this more and more and now i know that the fairy-tales can become true...

From this day on i dissappeared from the world.. Who will want to watch a monster? Who will want to be my fan now, who will love me? Even my boyfriend doesnt care about me and quickly got a prettier girl.. Prettier? Who is not prettier than a beast?

From 1 year im living with my maids and staff in a house near the forest... I prefer everyone to think that im dead instead of seeing the disgust in their eyes...

My rose? Its still okay... but soon it wont be... and just like in the fairy-tale...When the last petal of the rose fall i will stay like that forever... If i dont want this, i must find a boy who will love me the way i am... But hey? this is not 1991? its 2011 and nobody likes ugly girls.. So... im doomed... and im getting used with this... i will die ugly and alone... My star died away long time ago...