Game

Elite Rose Academy

Siwoo stared at Rome's dorm door, as if contemplating if he should go inside, but gathering the courage he opened the door.
" Rome?" he called out for the other, but felt wet arms wrap around him.
" I've been wondering where you've been" Siwoo laughed feeling kisses on his neck.
" Hey, I need to tell you something. And know I'm all wet." he lightly hit the other on the shoulder. Rome laughed as well before pulling on a thirty and some joggers.
" Then change into my clothes, isn't it the boyfriendy(?) thing to do?" Siwoo backed up knowing that look in his boyfriend's eye. His back met the wall, taking off his uniform shirt. Siwoo pouted being bare chest in front of the other.
" Arms up" Rome said before kissing the pout away. He slipped on sweatshirt on the other.
" You know your clothes are big on me" he complained placing the forever slipping off his shoulder garment back on his shoulder. Rome brought him into his embrace.
" Thats why I like it when you where them. Now come on, I have a soccer game to win"
" Wait, Rome I really need to tell you something!"
" Tell me at the game lets go" Rome yelled down the hall.



Meeting up at the soccer field, their friends couldn't help but laugh seeing Siwoo in the big sweatshirt.
" Thanks for coming" Mark laughed seeing the other.
" Don't laugh, he wouldn't let me change into anything else" hearing the coach call his players, Siwoo wished the other good luck before heading to the stands. before he left he felt Rome's arms around him.
" Good luck kiss before I go?" turning around I his hold, Siwoo placed a chaste kiss on his lips before leaving.
" I hate you for being so lovey dovey" Jinyoung complained before taking a seat in the stands.
" Bye the way where's CNU?"
" He's showing some new students around"
" How many?"
" Just two"
" Do you know their names ?"
" No, but I do believe one is a white rose  and another black rose" Jinyoung pulled Siwoo up o his seat.
" Have you told him?"
" No, he was too excited about the game and I didn't want to ruin it for him."
" Don't worry you'll be fine, everything always works out in the end doesn't it?" Siwoo smiled, maybe Jinyoung was right, there's only so much that can happen.



" That's my boy!" Jackson smiled, picking Mark and twirling him around.
" Jacks! Put me down!" Mark laughed holding on to the other. The other laughed seeing the two, but soon Siwoo was being lifted up as well. He only laughed feeling kisses being planted all over his face.
" What was that for?" Siwoo asked being put down
" For being my good luck charm" Siwoo blushed hearing those words.
" Get a room!" Jackson yells out jokingly, causing everyone to laugh. With all the commotion going on they didn't even notice CNU appearing with one of the new students.
" Did I miss something?" he asked noticing how loud the others are.
" No, not at all" Jinyoung gave him chaste kiss, before turning to the new student.
" Are you going to introduce us?" Jinyoung festered to the new student.
" Oh right! Guys this is Jaehoon, he's our new black rose student" he gestured.
" Cool, so what's your talent?" they asked interested about the musically gifted student.
" Vocalist, and a little bit on the piano"
" Well, I have to show him back to their dorm so I'll catch up will you guys later"



The boys headed back to the dorm, Rome taking Siwoo with him.
" You know, one of these days my form advisor is gonna wonder why I don't sleep in my own room anymore. " Siwoo joked as he got ready for bed.
" Let him worry, I'll talk to him myself if I need to" Rome laughed as he pulled the other closer to him. Siwoo just smiled at the other snuggling into his chest.
" Hey Rome, do you think we can talk now?" he looked up at the other, but saw that Rome was already asleep. Siwoo kissed hi. On the cheek before whispering good night.