Friday Night

Elite Rose Academy

Next day during classes, Mark dragged Jackson to Siwoo's class to apologize. 
"Say it" Mark pulled his ear. 
"I'm sorry" he yelped at the other pulling his ear. 
"For installing the secret recorders! Their happy?" 
"Very" Mark gave him a peck on the cheek, before shooing him away. 
"I'm really sorry though Siwoo. I didn't mean to cause you guys trouble" Jackson said giving him the puppy eyes. 
"I know you didn't mean to Jackson, it's fine really" hearing the bell, the boy ran out of class, leaving his boyfriend and his friend to wait for the teacher. 
Youngjun found himself in the music departments booth lying around looking for inspiration. Nothing came though. Music sheets were scattered all over the floor as he held on to his guitar. He strummed a couple of the strings to see if anything would come. Again nothing. He let out a giant sigh, getting up from the floor he saw Keonu on the other side of the booth. 
"What are you doing here?" The other gave him a confused look before turning on the speakers. 
"What did you say?" 
"What are you doing here?" Youngjun pressed himself up against the glass. 
"Ms. Lee said you had problems composing the next assignment." He looked down to the floor seeing the mess. 
"That obvious huh?" 
"You could say that" walked over to the door, swinging it open to see the other. 
"Want some help?"
"Please" he pleaded. Keonu chuckled, bringing the other to him as they began on the beat, and some lyrics. 
"Hey, have any of you guys seen Youngjun?" Jinyoung asked coming to their lunch table. 
"No, I don't think I've seen him yet. Why?" CNU asked. 
"The principal wants the council to move the school festival early this year. Which means the music department has to make a new song as well." He plopped down next to his boyfriend looking worried as hell. 
"Don't worry, we can find him later. Keonu might be with him, so they probably started with the new song already" 
"Yeah, I guess you're right. So speaking of departments, Rome,I imagine you already know what I'm about to ask you?" 
"You want the sports majors to put on a show as usual" Rome said pulling Siwoo closer to him. 
"Siwoo, would you mind-" 
"Directing the Shakespeare? Got it covered" Jinyoung gave him a look that blessed as he went through paper and files to to find all the acts for the festivals and participants of underclassman. 
"Jinyoung, I think you need to relax. You're putting way to much stress on yourself. You need to calm down" CNU said taking the papers an folders away from him. 
"But the school festival is in-" 
"Three weeks, you can take one minute to calm down, right?" 
"Yeah" CNU wrapped his arms around his waist, to calm him down. 
"Did Jinyoung break down again?" Youngjun and Keonu came to their lunch table, hand in hand. 
"Just a little, I like to assume you guys finished a song?" CNU asked. 
"Just the last bits of meleodies and were done." Keonu informed. 
"Was that what he was stressing about?" They all nodded their heads. 
"Don't worry so much, Jinyoung, you know we always get it done on time. Why don't we take a friday off, the band is performing then at a club. It would be nice for you to relax before things get really hectic."
"Okay, that sounds really nice" Jinyoung nodded. 
"Great we can all meet up in front of the school. Sound good?" They all nodded their heads yes, can't waiting for Friday. 
Friday came by quickly, as did the time to meet up in front of the school. Keonu had his arm wrapped around Youngjun's shoulders, bringing him in closer. As we're Rome and Siwoo walking towards them. 
"Is that everybody?" CNU asked counting off everyone. 
"Yeah, I think so let's head out. " all ready, they started walking towards their destination. 
"So Youngjun, how are we actually getting in?" Jackson asked. 
"Actually we were just all going to go in with the band. I don't the manager will mind since he knows us so well" he answered" we should be almost there, just a couple more minutes." He told the group as he started to see the neon lights of the clubs sign. Heading to the band entrance, they met up with the rest of the crew backstage preparing for their performance. 
"Yeah guys can go head out into the audience will let you know when we're about to preform. " the rest of the boys headed out into the club find some seats in the back. 
"I say we get drinks, whose with me?" Jackson screamed over the band playing. 
"I'll go with you" Mark got up with him heading to the bar. 
"Hey boys, what can I get you?" 
"Six beers please" they shouted. 
"Coming up" 
"Mark?" The said boy turned looking for the familiar voice calling out to him. 
"Mark Tuan!" Finally finding the voice he was over joyrd to see the face. 
"Jinyiungie!" He screamed going over to hug his old friend. 
"It's been so long since I've seen you, and you still have chubby cheeks" he squealed pinching the others. 
"Yah hyung" Jinyoung whined. The old friends were so happy to see each other, they realizing the fuming Jackson in the background. 
"A-hem" they turned finally noticing the other. 
"Oh Jinyoung, this is my boyfriend, Jackson" he gestured for the two meet. 
"Nice to meet you"
"Same to you, Mark beer mentioned you before" he looked at his boyfriend confused about who this guy was. 
"Oh, we'll we kinda lost contact after middle school, but it is nice to catch up" Jinyoung smiled at the other, liked he's trying to send a secret message. 
"Why don't you come hang out with our group, some of our friends are in a band performing tonight. "
"Cool, I'd loved to meet some of your friends." 
"Great, we just h e to get out drinks and we can go" grabbing the beers, the couple lead their friend to rest if the group. They all opened him with open arms, well, almost everyone. As the old friends catches up, everyone else seemed to notice a certain someone growing in anger. 
"Rome, maybe you should say something. Jackson looks like he's about to blow up" Siwoo suggested, getting worried for not only their safety, but everyone's in the club. 
"Kay, I'll be right back" giving a kiss on the lips, he tapped Jackson's shoulder to follow him. 
"You look pissed" he stated when they found a spot to talk. 
"I am pissed!" Jackson yelled watching the two from afar. 
"Oh come one, their just two friends catching up on life. Nothing to be mad about. " Romed said trying to calm the other down. 
"You haven't seen the looks he's been giving Mark. He's to oblivious to even realize someone is giving him looks" Jackson fought back in the argument. 
"That's not true" Rome couldn't believe something like that. Mark was dating Jackson, the touchiest and most flirty guy on campus. 
"When we went on our fist date, it took him a a good two days later to realize went on a date!" He deadpanned still looking at the two. Ok so maybe Mark was a little oblivious. 
"Jackson, don't over think this. Remember the last time this happened, and you got into a jealous fit" God, the said boy hate to admit it, but Rome was right. Mark didn't talk him for a whole week. 
"Dude, just cool down for a while. I'll call when Youngjun's group performs." Jackson just nodded, and made his way outside to cool down. 
"Where's Jackson?" Siwoo asked when he saw Rome return alone. 
"Lets just say he needed a break from all of that" he pointed to Mark, catching 
up with his old friend. 
"Do you know when Youngjun's group is coming up" 
"Right after this one" Siwoo said pointing to a Keonu poking his head out to the audience. The two chuckled seeing their friends excited and nervous face. 
They were excited for him though, he only acted like this when he was about to preform a new song. 
"I'm sure it'll be great" 
"Yeah me too. I'm going to go find Jackson. It looks like this group is almost done." Rome left and as he did, Siwoo saw CNU and Jinyoung as close together as possible. He couldn't help but smile knowing that Jinyoung is relaxed and free from the student council worries. 
"Hello Everybody! How are we doing tonight?!" An announcer came on stage to introduce the next group. The crowd cheered excited for the next group. 
"Glad to know you're all excited for the next group. They have a new song, give it up for LedApple!" 
The boys came out 
Holding their instruments except the drummers. 
"Hey guys, are you ready for our new song!" Youngjun said as he greeted the 
crowd. 
"Great, we hope you like it!" The guitars and bass started, and then they heard the synthetic sounds of the turn table. 
"Yeahhhhh, Yesterday!" 
The crowd cheered as they heard the song. 
"They sound amazing!" Siwoo screamed over the crowd. They all agreed, the new song sounded amazing, the beat was amazing, even if the lyrics were sad in their meaning. 
By the end of the performance, the crowd was still cheering for me. 
"Thanks for coming out everyone, we hope you liked the song" the group exited the stage meeting the rest of their friends backstage. 
"You were great out there" Jinyoung went up to the Youngjun giving him a hug. The other hugged him back, happy to know he liked it. 
"You guys really liked the song?" He asked still skeptical. They all nodded their heads, glad to see their friends happy about their success. 
"Why don't we go celebrate?!" Mark suggested happy for his friend. 
"Sure, just let us pack everything"
"Great, we will meet you in the front" the rest of them headed back to the entrance. Siwoo huddled up to Rome as they waited outside in the cold. As doing so, he felt someone bore holes into his back. 
"Hey you ok?" Rome whispered to him. Siwoo just nodded his head and smiled feeling Rome's lips on his cheek. 
"Maybe I was just imagining it" he told himself, but didn't realize the boy staring at him. 
A/N: hey guys I know you all are mad at me for not updating since like the summer. I really am sorry about. I can't say for sure when the next update is, but I'll try to make them longer