Memories

Elite Rose Academy
Mark walked up to his dorm room, with the look a predator ready to kill its prey. 
"Jackson!" He opened the door to see his boyfriend just laying around. 
"Hey sweetie" 
"Don't hey sweetie me. What was this doing in the house when I was cleaning up?" Mark held up a recorder while looking sternly at Jackson. 
"What? How did that get there?" He tried to act surprised but failed. 
"Jackson, were you spying on us?" 
"Of course not, me and the guys were spying on you" hearing those words, mark became infuriated. 
"You do realize that your sleeping by yourself tonight right?" Mark left the room before seeing the others saddened face.
-----------------------------------------
"I should be angry at you" Youngjun pouted as Keonu pulled him closer. 
"But your not because you forgive me" he kissed the others cheek, trying to show him he was sorry. 
"Are you mad?" Youngjun asked timidly looking down at his fingers. 
"About what?"
"That I didn't tell you about…" Keonu smiled, knowing what he meant. 
"Why would I be mad at that, your allowed to have other lover, just like me right?" Youngjun looked up at him. 
"So you're not mad?" Keonu shook his head no. 
"No, of course not. I love you, Youngjun" he said nuzzling his neck. 
"I love you too" 
-----------------------------------------
CNU noticed the way Jinyoung was quiet today. 
"Jinyoung? Everything okay?" Jinyoung came out of his daze noticing the other. 
"Huh? Oh sorry, I guess I'm just abit worried about Siwoo and Rome, that's all" he said 
"I know, we're all worried" CNU took a seat next to him" but we all know that those two are inseparable, have a little faith in them ok?" Jinyoung nodded his head, as he placed it on the others shoulder. 
------------------------------------------
With every step he takes, Siwoo felt his butterflies multiply every time he got closer and closer to soccer field. He found Rome kicking soccer balls into the goals, he couldn't help but stop and admire. Sweat was running down from his biceps and face , he couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face thinking about that's how he asked him out. 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Youngjun convinced him to go to the schools soccer game seeing he had a fight with a certain someone. Plus his new friend, Mark, would be playing his first game since his transfer, so he might as well support him while he was there. The Red Rose uniform shined brightly during the night and everyone was truly pumped to for the game. 
They were playing against the SM Warriors. It's was definitely head spinning game, by the final quarter, the two teams were tied. All they need to win was one final goal. Neither Youngjun nor Siwoo could keep their eyes off of Mark as he was kicking the ball to the goal, the crowd were all waiting for him to make the goal, and then he passed the ball. Siwoo followed the ball to see a tall, tan, and muscular teen make the final goal. The crowd roared as The Red Roses won their first game of the season. As the crowd began disperse, Youngjun and Siwoo went down to the field to congratulate their new friend. 
"You were amazing out there" he screamed giving Mark a big hug. 
"Thanks guys, I was so nervous I would screw it up for everybody. I'm glad I gave the ball to Rome" 
"Who?" Youngjun asked. 
"Rome, he's the captain and the guy who scored the winning goal." Siwoo turned to the said male he was talking to the coach. 
"Siwoo, what's that look?" Youngjun asked. 
"What look?" 
"That ' I really I want to talk to that guy' look. Go talk to him" he gestured. 
"I could introduce you to him if you want"
"No it's okay guys" he tried to avoi the conversation, but Youngjun pulled him off to the side. 
"Youngjun please don't start this conversation again" 
"Too late, you and I both know that you need to dump a certain someone or someone who will treat you right. Now you have a choice, either go talk to him or I will drag him to you. Take your pick" Siwoo let out a sigh and decided to walk over, he looked back once seeing his friends give him a thumbs up. As he turned back, he slammed into the others back. He felt himself fall, but was pulled into a strong chest. 
"Woah there, you okay Siwoo?" Rome asked. 
"Yeah I'm fine, you know my name?" He saw the other blush and scratch his head nervously. 
"Umm yeah, we have English and biology together" Siwoo was surprised, he had never noticed the other. 
"Siwoo, is there something you wanted to say?" 
"Huh? Oh, I just wanted to tell you were really good out there" it was his turn to blush as he looked down. Rome laughed off the shyness. 
"Thanks" they stood akwardly before Rome finally said something. 
"Hey Siwoo, are you doing anything tomorrow?"
"No, why?"
"Would you like to go out with me?" Siwoo felt himself blush. 
"Sure, I'd love too" he said trying to hold back the stutters. 
"Great, I'll see you tomorrow, you wanna just meet up here?"
"That's fine" he smiled, as they waved each off and he turned back to his friends with knowing smiles, there was only one thought on his mind. 
I just need to let you go now
/////////////////////////////
Siwoo was pulled out of his flashback when he heard his name. 
"Siwoo, what are you doing here? Rome asked. 
"You always come here when you want to think about your problems. I just wanted to make sure you were okay" he wrapped his arms around Rome's waist, and rested his head on his chest. 
"I just…… I just don't want you regret dating me" Rome rested his head on top of the smallers. 
"I don't and I never will" Siwoo looked up at him and laid a chaste kiss on his lips. 
A/N: hey guys, yeah no grammar check. I don't have a computer and I kinda didn't want to wait until I got back in the states to update, so here it is. Please leave comments, I'd really like to know what you guys are thinking.