Terrifying amusement

Elite Rose Academy

The boys decide to just to go back to their dorms and celebrate there. They all piled into the red rose house main room.
"So how do we really want to celebrate, because eating fish cakes and dubboki in the middle of the night not really cutting it." Jackson said grabbing one.
"Why don't we got to an amusement park?" CNU suggested. Siwoo crouched up hearing the words, sensing something wrong Rome turned to his boyfriend.
He started laughing.
"What's wrong?" Keonu asked.
"Siwoo doesn't like amusement parks, Rome always makes him go on the roller coasters." Youngjun cleared up.
"Their fun!" Rome defended.
"Their a death trap!" Siwoo shouted back.
"Their not that bad Siwoo" Rome said bring Siwoo closer to his chest, while he just pouted.
"Not unless you're scared of heights and your boyfriend tries to make you over come your fear like that" the rest of them just laughed seeing them fight like this.
"Well, why do we try again" Jinyoung said.
"What?" A frown came across Siwoo face.
"Why don't we go tomorrow, and we decide what rides you go on instead of Rome going crazy and trying all the rides." He suggested trying to help his friend.
Jinyoung I thought you cared about me?" Siwoo whined.
"I do, that's why I'm forcing you to go." Siwoo to sink into the couch as the all laughed at him.



"I hate you all" Siwoo said pouting at them as he was dragged through the entrance. Rome hugged him from behind, giving him a kiss on the check to reassure him.
"It'll be fine. I won't let anything happen to you, you know that right?" Rome nuzzled his head into the others neck.
"I know" he smiled.
"Hey love birds come get your tickets" Jackson yelled. They ran to the ticket booth, blushing as they bought them.
"So what ride should w go on first?" Mark asked looking around the park.
"Viking!!!" The rest yelled pulling Siwoo to the ride. The boy immediately cringed seeing the fake ship rocking back and, forth higher and higher.
"Please don't make me do this" he whimpered to his boyfriend, clutching on to his arm.
"You'll be find, I got you. Come on its our turn" Rome and Siwoo caught a seat in the back while the other were in the front. Siwoo held tightly on to the other as the ship began to rock back and forth. He felt his stomach and his heart touch, and Siwoo face went green.
'Please don't let me die, PLEASE DON'T LE ME DIE!' He screamed in his head as the hip went higher and higher. He could hear Rome scream at the top of his lungs out of joy, while he felt sick. A few more seconds, and the ride was over. The whole group was a bit whoopy but they managed to get off just fine, well except Siwoo.
"You okay sweety?" He was about to say something but he needed up running to the bathroom.
"I'm going to go check on him, I'll be right back guys!" Rome shouted going after the other.

Siwoo managed to make it to the toilet before puking his guts out. He sat back on his thighs as felt he might feel a little better. He went to the sick to clean out his mouth and wash off his face a bit. He heard the door open and groaned.
"Rome I told you this would happen" he said turning around, and seeing the one person he didn't want to be alone with.
"Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not Rome" Yongguk trapped him against the sink.
"What do you want?" Siwoo tried to act tough but it didn't work.
"What? I can't come see my ex boyfriend, who I still love dearly, hang out with his friends?"
"No"
"Then too bad. I noticed you found yourself a new boyfriend. What's his name again! Rome I think, he seems nice, it nothing compared to me"
"I think it more of the other way around" Siwoo trying to get out of his grip.
"I doubt it, it kinda makes me mad to be honest. That you would choose someone like him after me." Yongguk said laying his head in the crook of the others neck. Siwoo squirmed feeling him so close next to him.
"What do you want Guk?" Finally managing to push the man off.
"You, but that can wait. I want you to know you will be mine soon, and I can promise you Rome will be devastated. " Yongguk left after that, and Siwoo felt his life crumble worrying about Rome.

Rome started to get worried, Siwoo should have been out by now.
"Hey guys, I'm gonna go check on him, be right back. " he started off at the bathroom, hoping he was still in there. He found him in tears near the sink.
"Siwoo?" The said boys head shot up seeing the other, he started to wipe his tears, hiding from the other.
"Siwoo, what's wrong? Was it the ride? I would have ne…"
"No it's not that Rome." He tried to calm himself down but it didn't happen. He felt Rome take his hands from his face, and replace them with his own.
"Taemin, why don't we go back to the dorms, and talk about this ok?" Siwoo nodded, and he felt safe in that moment being wrapped in his lover's arm.

Rome brought Siwoo to his dorm room, seeing that he didn't have a dorm mate.
"Are you going to tell me?" He said sitting next to the other, wiping any excess tears. He began to open his mouth but stopped himself.
"I... Yongguk...he" Rome brought him into his chest.
"It's ok"
"He's back, and he kept threatening me and I'm  just scared because he kept calling out your name like he was going to hurt and I" but Rome stopped him before he could say anything else.
"Siwoo, look at me. Everything is going to be okay. I won't let him hurt you in anyway, ok? Do you trust me?" Siwoo shook his head feeling lips on his own. It was comforting, he wanted to believe everything was ok. He'll just half to put his faith in Rome.