Truth or Dare

Elite Rose Academy

"Hey, are you ready?" Siwoo asked seeing Youngjun at their lunch table.
"Don't give me any of that!! How was the date last night?" Youngjun asked with sparkles in his eyes.
"Rome took you on a date last night?" Jinyoung asked.
"And you didn't tell us?" Mark butted in.
"It was a surprise, and I didn't have time to call you guys last night" Siwoo cheeks heated up as he sat down.
"Well you can tell us now" Jinyoung said gesturing for him to go on.
"Guys, it was nothing special" Siwoo said looking away.
"Then why are you blushing like a freshly bloomed rose?" Siwoo stilled denied it.
"You have two options, you tell us or Rome tells us" Mark threatened.
"Ok fine" the boys leaned in closer as he began.
"So where'd he take you?"

FLASHBACK

Siwoo pouted as he saw where he was taken.
"You know I don't like you wasting money on me"
"And you know I never really waste money on you because you cherish these moments so much" Rome said pressing a kiss to his cheek. As they went into the fancy restaurant, Rome talked to the waiter about reservations. They were led to a booth in the back. Scooting closes to each other, to share a menu and ordered their food.
"I'll be back as soon as possible" the waiter said before leaving.
"Now tell me" Siwoo turned to the other.
"Tell you what?"
"The special occasion"
"I cant just take my princess on a lovely date because" Siwoo just stared at him.
"Okay okay, just check today's date"    Siwoo pulled at his phone to look at the date.
"It's May 5th" he looked at Rome confused. Rome just chucked before pressing kiss to his ear and whispering
"Happy Birthday Princess" Siwoo blushed before realization hit him that today was his bithday. He pulled Rome in for a hug, resting his head on his chest.
"You remembered" he smiled up to him.
"Aigoo, my little princess didn't even remember her own birthday" Rome pulled him closer, hearing let out a little giggle, brought a smile to his face. They ate their dinner together, little kisses here and there, ending the evening sharing a price of cake.
"I have one more gift to the end the night" Rome said snapping his fingers, a waiter came with a bouquet of white roses.
"Happy Birthday Siwoo" Rome said placing a kiss on his forehead.
"Thank you Rome" Siwoo brought Rome down for a well deserved kiss. Rome brought him in closer, deepening the kiss.

FLASHBACK END

"That was so sweet" Jinyoung said as he finished summing up the date.
"I can believe we forgot your birthday though, Siwoo. We're sorry" Mark said feeling guilty for forgetting.
"It's okay, you guys know I don't like to be spoiled on something like that though"
"But still, we should do something just the four, without our boyfriends" Mark suggested.
"But where would we hold it, we can't enter other Roses dorms" Jinyoung pointe out.
"Leave that to me"

------------------------------------------
"No"
"Jackson, please, we haven't spent quality time together in so long" Mark pleaded.
"Neither have we" the other hot back.
"Jackson, we share a room, we share a BED" Mark argued.
"When?" He asked.
"This Saturday night! We can Sunday all to ourselves if you want" Mark got the gist of what he was saying about quality time though, with his fencing practice, and soccer will be starting soon they won have anytime together.
"But you still want to use my house?"
"I thought it was our house" Mark answered back.
"Besides you need to hang out with the guys"
"Mark, you sound like a girl right now"
"When you always make me bottom that happens" mark pressed a kiss to his lips, but Jackson trapped him bringing them in closer.
"Excuse me, but no kissing in the hallway" the couple looked up to see the Vice President.
"Way to ruin my fun CNU" he just laughed it off before telling them to get to class.

-----------------------–—--------------

"Mark, are you sure this is okay? Won't Jackson be mad if we destroy anything in here?" Youngjun asked looking around the house and declaring everything in the house looked to expensive to touch.
"Don't worry, I already set everything in the living room, so nothing will be damaged while we're here."
"If you say so"
"Now whose ready for some childish game that have some very mature answers?" Mark asked.
"You mean Truth or Dare" Jinyoung asked.
"Glad to know you know me so well. " the four just shrugged their shoulder and thought why not.
"Great, lets get in a circle and lets start with Jinyoung" they did as they were told sitting and begun their game.
"So Jinyoung, truth or dare"
"I think it's previous obvious, truth"
"Okay, have you ever thought of joining another house?"
"To be honest, no not really"
"Really?"
"Yeah, I've always been fine with the people in my house so I guess the thought never popped up"
"Is that the same for everyone?" Siwoo and Youngjun though about it for a sec, and nodded in agreement.
"Ok, Jinyoung you choose next"
"Mmmm, Youngjun truth, am I right?" The said teen nodded his head.
"Great, have you ever dated someone besides Keonu?"
"How'd I know that question was going to come up?" He groaned.
"Tell us" Jinyoung pushed.
"I might have"
"Siwoo" Jinyoung turned to him, and instantly smiled seeing the older smile.
"So, are you going to tell us his name?"
"I don't really think its any on your business"
"Siwoo?" Mark asked.
"His name was Jaehoon"
"HYUNG!" Youngjun ran over to him, covering his mouth.
"Wait, is he the lead singer from that band?" Siwoo nodded his head. Youngjun turned to him.
"I hate you so much right now"
"Youngjun pick" mark pushed on.
"Siwoo, truth or dare?"
"Dare" the three I them looked at him, surprised by his answer.
"I dare you to tell the rest of the group about  your first boyfriend." Youngjun smirked.
"You'll regret this later"
"Wait, there was someone before Rome, I thought he was your first boyfriend" Mark said confused on everything.
"No, he's my second" everyone crawled closer to him as his blushing face grew red.
"So who was the first?" Siwoo shied away.
"Oh come on, you have to tell us it was a dare"
"His name was Yongguk" he closed not wanting to see his reaction. He was pushed to the ground.
"You dated Bang Yongguk, one of the top underground rappers?!" Mark practically screamed in his lap.
"Mark, can you please not scream in my ear like that"
"Sorry, but how come you never told us?"
"I just didn't want to be known as one of his ex's. I mean you know what they all say about them, how they were just there to look good or a good and that sort of stuff" the other nodded along.
"So does Rome know?" Jinyoung asked, Siwoo shook his head.
"I don't really know if I should tell him to be honest"
"It's not like he needs to know, besides let's get back to the four us with a really cute movie." Youngjun spoke up.
"What movie?"
"A wolf boy" He held up the DVD
"I love that movie" exclaimed Jinyoung. The four laughed before popping the disc into the player.


------------------------------------------

The four boys couldn't believe what they just heard.
"Siwoo used to date Bang Yongguk" Rome said to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, so Im gonna be honest, I wasnt really expecting to get subscribers, Im glad you did though. Mostly because c-clown and ledapple are so low brow and everything but please do comment and subscribe 

Until next time