Five

Mysterious

tumblr_ma59awuoy81rsyx28o1_400.gif

 

Normal POV:

 

All EXO activities are all done. EXO still have a whole day before going back to Korea. They decided to stroll. They went to the mall, museums and lastly at Chiang Mai.

 

 

Chiang Mai is also called the famous night Bazaar in Thailand. Clothes and accessories were sold there. There were many people but most of them doesn't know EXO that is why there was no commotion happened when the boys arrived there.

 

 

The manager, EXO and KM separated their ways and decided to meet at the parking lot by 12 midnight.

 

 

Lay decided to walk and shop alone. He is busy looking at the backpacks when his peripheral vision caught something familiar. A tall guy wearing black outfit and mask was staring at him.

 

 

When their eyes met, the guy turned around. He signaled Lay to follow him. 

 

 

The guy kept on walking. He went and entered a narrow alley. Lay hesitated to go there, not because he was afraid of the dark but because he felt something bad is about to happen.

 

 

But then, Lay's feet moved to that narrow alley. His eyes were still adjusting because of the darkness. The dim light coming from a post was the only light there. The tall guy is nowhere to be found. The alley's a dead end. There is no other way out. 

 

 

Lay turned around, about to go back to Chiang Mai, but then he jumped out of shock when the tall guy suddenly appeared. Lay was about to speak but the tall guy immediately raised his left arm. The tall guy was holding a gun and he is pointing it to Lay.

 

 

Lay felt cold. He froze. His feet are like glued to the floor.He doesn't know what to do. No voice came out when he tried to shout for help.

 

 

From the dim light, he saw the tall guy smirked. It was not the usual smirk that Lay sees. Not the same as the smirk given by the mysterious guy who gave KM a pair of shoes. Then he realized that, that guy and this guy in front of him is different.

 

 

"You are so stupid. You did not even think twice when I asked you to follow me. You just chased your own death!" the guy laughed maniacally.

 

 

Lay didn't even understand a word from the tall guy. All he knows is, his life is in danger and he couldn't escape this situation.

 

 

"Don't worry mister artist. I will make your death quick!!" this time, Lay understood what the tall guy said because it was in mandarin.

 

 

Lay closed his eyes and is ready to meet the end of his life.

 

BANG!

 

BANG!

 

BANG!

 

Gunshots were fired.

 

Lay opened his eyes. He was not hurt.

 

 

He saw another figure. Right in his front. The mysterious human used his body to cover Lay up.

 

 

 Lay could only the see the back of the guy who saved him. He looked at the tall guy who attempted to kill him. The tall guy was laying on the floor, still moving but struggling to stand. 

 

 

"Who are you, you son of a b*tch?! I shot you twice but you are still standing there. You shot me once and I am struggling here." the tall guy shouted at the person who saved Lay.

 

 

The mysterious guy didn't speak. Instead he walked to the tall guy and kicked him right in his face. After that the tall guy went unconscious.

 

 

"The only people you can trust is EXO and yourself." At last, the mysterious guy spoke. The guy started to walk out of the alley but Lay ran to him.

 

 

"Wait!"

 

Lay shouted and grabbed the mysterious guy's wrist. He couldn't see the face of his savior for the darkness covers the environment.

 

 

 

That human pulled the part of the body being held by the idol. There are no other words said. Just silence between them. 

 

 

 

 

"Lay-hyung!" voices of EXO members were echoing. Lay held the human's wrist again but the latter pushed him and immediately ran off.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who are you? Why are you following us?"

 

Lay just whispered for the human can't hear what he said. He was holding the watch he got from that guy. He put it on his pocket and went to see the other members.

 

When he got out of the alley, he felt that he is soaking wet because his sweat were all over his body. He also realized that it is already half-past midnight. That's the explanation why other EXO members went looking for him.

 

 

"Whew! I thought we lost you! Have you lost your way to the parking lot?" Kris sighed as he put his arm around Lay's shoulder.

 

Lay do not know what to say so he just nodded.

 

"Now, there is one more person to look for." Suho stated.

 

"Who?" Lay asked when he coped up from the happenings a while ago.

 

"The white lady! That girl is getting into manager's nerves." Chen exclaimed irritatedly.

 

"KM?"

 

"Yeah!" The rest of the members answered.

 

*ring ring ring*

(Lay's phone was ringing)

 

He immediately answered it.

 

"Hey Lay. It's K-KM." 

 

Lay put his phone on loudspeaker so everybody would hear their conversation.

 

"YAH! Where are you?!" Chen groaned when Lay told them it was KM.

 

"I-I am s-sorry. I am h-here at the loo. I couldn't get out." 

 

"Why? What happened?" Lay asked.

 

"E-emerg-gency. You see... it's my..."  KM was shy to continue her sentence.

 

"It's... my f-first d-day..."

 

"First day?" 

 

"Y-yeah... Can... I ask a-any of you to... uhm..." 

 

"What?!! Say it already!!" Chen shouted.

 

"Sshh. Chen, don't shout at her." Lay calmed Chen down.

 

"S-sorry. But can you please buy me sanitary pads? It's my first red day." KM said in very fast way.

 

EXO was stunned. KM is asking them to buy her napkins? They looked at each other.

 

"NO WAY!!" Everybody was grossed.

 

"P-please? I badly need it."

 

"No! Just figure out how to go back to the hotel by yourself. We are not buying you those... eew." Baekhyun said.

 

"But..."

 

"No more buts KM." The manager interrupted. He borrowed Lay's phone and ended the call. He switched it to airplane mode so nobody will be able to call Lay's number for the mean time.

 

"Hyung. Maybe KM really needs our help. Let us buy her napkins." Being a nice guy, Lay insisted to buy.

 

"You go buy them then. We will wait you here." The manager-hyung said.

 

Lay went to a shop. He doesn't know what to pick because there are so many brands of sanitary napkins there. So he decided to buy all kinds, two quantities for each brand.

 

After that they went back to the hotel.

 

Lay went to Xiumin's room to tell him what happened. Chen was there too. 

 

"Hey bro. Any problem?" Ummin asked.

 

"Well, I just wanna tell you something."

 

"About what? About the napkins you bought for KM?" Chen snorts and laughs at his own joke. Xiumin joined Chen after getting the point of his joke.

 

"No. That is not it. This is about the mysterious guy." 

 

Chen and Xiumin stopped laughing. Then Lay told them what really happened.

 

◇◇◇

 

Mysterious Guy's Point of View

 

5AM

 

The guards of the hotel checked the items I bought from a grocery store. They were a bit surprised when they saw two big box of first aid kits and 20 packs of sanitary pads. They were looking at me as if I have done a crime.

 

I am just going to use napkins because they absorb more blood than gauze and tissue. It is also not suspiscious when somebody found out about used napkins so, I bought them instead of ordinary gauze.

 

I smiled at the guards sweetly. "I have strong period so I need those." But it was really a lie. They didn't believe my alibi.

 

 

"You are a guy. Why would you have menstruation?" Thai guard asked me.

 

I had to take off my hoodie, cap and beanie. My hair dropped as I told them my gender. "I am a girl." Then they let me in. (You read it right. I am a girl.)

 

I could barely move because of these wounds at my abdomen. It really fcking hurts.

 

I was shaking while taking off my black jacket. Under it, was my precious white sweater covered by blood. I went to the telephone,dialed the number of the mini bar of this hotel. I ordered a 'Moonshine', a beverage which contains 90% of alcohol. I am gonna use it for cleaning my wounds.

 

 

I went directly to the bathroom provided in the suite I am staying at. I opened the faucet of the bathtub then took off the rest of my clothes.

 

I can see the reflection of the half of my body. I immediately checked my wounds.

 

It is still fresh. And the bullets are still there. 

 

I went to the tub and soaked my body there. The wounds started to bleed again. 

 

"ARGHH!!" I curled my body as I feel the pain. The clear water started to have color. It's now faded red.

 

I started touching the wound so that it will be cleansed by water. After that, the doorbell rang. I put on the bathrobe then opened the door. It was the Moonshine I ordered.

 

"Right on time." I said at the delivery guy and gave him a tip.

 

I immediately opened the first aid kit and get the surgical utensils there.  I started taking out the bullets. I groaned as I feel the pain.

 

I washed the wounds again then poured the Moonshine on it. This time, I let out a long and loud shout. Imagine pouring 90% alcohol directly on your wound, won't you cry or at least shout?

 

After that, I opened all the sanitary pads I bought. I used them to wipe the blood that dripped on the floor. After wiping, I started spraying antiseptics on it. I don't want to leave any mark here at the hotel.

 

For the finishing touch, or should I say, the last step on aiding my wounds, I put the sanitary pads on it then used a plaster to tape it up. 

 

I lie down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I feel cold so I hugged myself. Then a throwback flashed on my head.

 

I could have killed that ty tall guy awhile ago. But then, I don't want anyone to see how I kill people so I just kicked him and make sure he will get unconscious.

 

After I ran off, I dialed somebody to take care of the tall guy for me. Of course, by that, they are the one who's going to terminate the tall guy. 

 

When the flashbacks are done, I realized that something isn't right. I don't know what is it yet but when I rubbed my hands on my arms, my watch was not there.

 

"Oh fck!" I cursed. That watch is a special kind. It's specs are really advance and it can almost be compared to a cellphone where you can communicate with other people. It is a voice-activated watch. It also changes color so it is really cool.

 

"EXO-Lay must have gotten my watch." I whispered to myself. I need to get it back.

 

I am at the same hotel where EXO stays. So it will be easier for me to encounter them. I also know whose room is in. In fact, I know almost all their moves.

 

I disguised myself again. Wearing all black outfit. I went to EXO Lay's room. I didn't even bother to knock because I know that the room is locked. I pulled out a hairpin then started opening the door. I unlocked it in less than a minute.

 

I saw EXO Lay, sound asleep. To make sure he will not wake up, I shot him with a sleeping tranquilizer. The effect will last for four hours so I wouldn't mind making any noise as I look for my watch.

 

At last, I found it on his bag. I was about to get out of his room when I heard someone knocking.

 

"Lay! Wake up!" 

 

"Hyung, get your off of the bed!"

 

Just by hearing the voices, I identified the people outside to be EXO Chen and Xiumin. I quickly hid myself because I realized I didn't locked the door.

 

Chen and Xiumin went inside then tried to wake Lay. I was just at the corner trying not to breathe because they might catch me. The two guys went to the bathroom to get something so I took the chance to run back to my room.

 

I already got in. I wad breathing heavily because of the nervousness and because I can feel my wounds ache. When I look at it, damn, the napkins are already full. I changed it to new ones then lay down. 

 

I was so tired so I didn't know what time I had slept.

 

∞∞∞∞∞