Baby Carrots

Summer Romance

 

 

" How come you're so tiny?" Jessica mumbled to herself as she observed a 2-inches orange coloured thing between her thumb and forefinger. She had 45 more minutes to kill before their tour concert. Since she's the first one to get all her make-up and outfit done,she tip-toe out of the other dressing room.

The curious cat brought it closer to her face and squinted her eyes,totally unaware of a certain eye-smiling girl entering the dressing room.

" Uhhh,what exactly are you doing?" Jessica whipped her head to the direction of the voice, a toothy grin broke out on her face.

" Did you know,baby carrots aren't actually baby carrots?" Jessica said and pointed the said vegetable at Tiffany.

Tiffany snickered and placed herself next to Jessica on the two seater sofa," What do you mean baby carrots aren't actually baby carrots? Are you high?" She snatched the baby carrot from Jessica's hand before putting it in ,munching away.

The older smartly explained," Baby carrots are made out of adult carrots,they're cut into tiny pieces. And thus,a baby carrot is formed." 

" I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as adult carrots. And fyi baby carrots ARE baby carrots."

" Honey there is okay. I told you,Adult carrots are the maker of baby carrots."

" Oh yeah? and who are you to tell me this?"

" I'm a baby carrot specialist," Jessica said deadpan,causing laughter to spill out of Tiffany's mouth.

" What's with the crazy talk Jessie?" Tiffany held Jessica's hand before giving her a big sloppy kiss on her cheeks.

" Sleep deprived most probably," she paused and shook her head," Nope,it's definitely because of the lack of sleep." Jessica dropped her head on the other girl's shoulder before rubbing against it like a puppy,eliciting giggles from the younger girl.

" Why don't you j--" Tiffany was cut off by her ringing phone.

Jessica on the other hand,got curious again. She lift her head up from Tiffany's shoulder to peep,only to scrunch her face in annoyance when she saw the caller ID.

*Nichkhun calling

" Ugh,what does he wants?" Jessica groaned,already disliking the boy's intention of calling her girlfriend in times like this.

" Wait! Can i answer it for you?" 

Tiffany let out a chuckle before handing Jessica her phone," Put him on speaker,and be nice." the dark haired girl reminded,like a mother talking to her naughty child. 

Jessica nodded obediently before swiping the phone to answer and put it on loud speaker.

" Hey Tiff!" Came a deep voice from the other line.

" Hi Tiffany is busy with baby carrots right now,which by the way are actually adult carrots but anyway she might not be available for oh i don't know forever? So good day pretty boy"

" But--"

" I said good day pretty boy!" Jessica quickly hang up and return Tiffany's phone with a satisfied smile.

" You know,he's still my best friend," Tiffany laughed,clapping her hands in the process. Amused by how her girlfriend is acting.

" Sadly," She muttered under her breath, Tiffany caught what she said and frowned.

 " Hey,i love you not him. I thought we're over this." She cupped Jessica's face and leaned in to peck the other girl's lips softly. 

" Yeah well,I just don't get why our company wants the two of you to fake it. I wanna date you in public, I wanna tell the whole world you're mine!" The seemingly older girl whined,unknowingly making Tiffany blush furiously with her words.

" I would so sit on your lap and kiss that sweet mouth of yours but dammit we only have 10 minutes left," It was Tiffany's turn to lean her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

" A quickie won't hurt," Jessica jokingly suggested as her hand made their way to Tiffany's waist,pulling her closer.

Knock knock

" God,you two are so ." Yuri commented the moment she entered the dressing room.

" Wanna join us?" Jessica cheekily wiggle her eye brows and smirked.

" ewwww Tiffany,control your girlfriend." 

" Why? I think it's gonna be hot." Tiffany played along and sent a wink to Yuri.

Yuri laughed and shook her head," No threeway anytime soon,but we do need to go on stage in like 8 minutes. So get ready." the tall girl gave them a wink and walked out the door.

" There goes my in the dressing room ticket" Jessica sigh heavily.

" God,you are so " Tiffany repeated what Yuri said with a grin. She stood up,pulling Jessica along before engulfing her girlfriend into a warm hug.

" You nervous?" Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist and sway their body from left to right playfully.

" A bit. It so weird,we've been performing for 7 years and i still get nervous every single time we get on stage." Tiffany admitted.

Jessica pulled away from the hug only to cup Tiffany's face,her thumb caressing Tiffany's jaws.

" Well, It's like love. We've been together for 5 years yet everytime i see you,i never fail to fall even deeper for you." Jessica smiled with blushing cheeks.

" you're so cheesy. Ugh stop it,you're making me cry. It's ruining my make up." Tiffany sniffed and pinched Jessica's cheeks.

" I'll stop when you admit adult carrots makes baby carrots."

" Like they have and stuff?"

" Duh." Tiffany giggle. Her girlfriend is absolutely adorable.

" Nope,not gonna admit that." Jessica pouted but then couldn't help it but smile when Tiffany pouted too.

" Stop being so cute,or i will be all over you on stage." The ice princess warned and placed a chaste kiss on Tiffany's forehead.

" erted baby carrot specialist,let's go! It's almost time." Tiffany pulled her lazy girlfriend and meet up with the other girls behind the stage. Preparing and praying that their concert would go well.

 


 

hi. Ive decided to make this like um,a one shot collection or drabble or something? cause idk i get bored really fast,and i tend to imagine stuff. so yeah. here. Enjoy!....more fluff because i need something to keep me happy. Thanks for commenting and subscribing! you guys are so lovely i swear.

On a side note,I seriously just found out how baby carrots are made. i'm still pissed at my sister for telling me. BECAUSE SERIOUSLY I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING. i thought it was really a baby carrot T.T