Silly Fights

Summer Romance

 

 

" Apologize to her dammit!" Yuri slammed her fist onto the dining table.

"Shut up assface," Jessica spat,ignoring Yuri's silly outburst.

Yuri growled at Jessica's choice of word," Soo! she called me an assface!"

Sooyoung sighed and shook her head. They have been bickering non stop for almost an hour,throwing insults-mostly Jessica- at each other. "Jung Sooyeon,apologize to Yuri." 

"I'm not going to apologize to anyone, I'd rather taze myself in the eye." The oldest replied with a scoff and crossed her arms before leaning back onto her chair.

Yuri threw her hands up in the air, and got swatted by sooyoung before it could smack her shoulder.

" Sica,why are you being so stubborn?" Sooyoung ruffled her own hair.

" i'm not being stubborn. I have a badass reputation to uphold." 

" your 'badass reputation' is hurting your girlfriend."

" Hurt? Excuse me?  Choi Sooyoung,if that's even your name,she's the one who kicked ME out of the bed,called ME a and then,instead of explaining her ridiculous actions she went to disneyland with Tae. She should apologize to moi." Jessica explained in a bratty way.

Yuri pinched the bridge of her nose and exhaled sharply," Exactly the point, you must've done something to piss her off like that. You guys are acting weird."

Jessica let another scoff slipped out." Please. Just 4 hours before it happened,she was screaming my name,begging me to go faster and-"

Sooyoung immedietly cut her off, " Stop! too much information,what is wrong with you?" Jessica smirked at her friends' horrified faces and simply shrugged it off.

" I didn't do anything. Unless the was bad. But.... nahh i'm great in bed." She mentally patted herself on the back.

" Bet i'm better than you." Yuri suddenly spoke out. Sooyoung shoulders sagged,sensing another arguement is going to rise.

" I don't think so." 

" You wanna try me?" Yuri challenged her but then stopped herself upon realiazation of what she just said, " Wait, that came out wrong." She sheepishly scratched the back of her head.

" You came out wrong." Jessica shot back.

 Yuri fisted Sooyoung's shirt before tugging it like a child," Sooyoung,she's being mean again."

" Ugh,drink my period blood Yuri. You're being annoying." Jessica slammed her hands to the side of her head,covering her ears and stuck her tongue out.

 Sooyoung rolled her eyes and kicked Jessica's leg from under the table.

" Owww! You touch me again and i will cut your leg and ship it to antarctica." The older girl warned as she rubbed her leg.

" Then stop getting off topic. Call your girlfriend and make it right this instant." Sooyoung commanded,pointing her index finger at Jessica.

" Soo, do you ever wonder why you're so tall? it's cause--" She was interupted by Yuri. Who groaned loudly and bang her forehead on the table,literally getting tired of Jessica's attitude.

" Excuse me?" Jessica spat,offended. " I wasn't finish talking."

Yuri's head snapped up,ready to give Jessica a long lecture. But instead she let out a yelp,her eyes are blinking uncontrollably like a newborn baby trying to open their eyes.

" I got something in my eye!" She wailed.

"Oh! Might be an eyeball,what are the chances." Jessica said sarcastically and rested her head in her palm,snorting when Yuri tried to glare at her only but failed as she kept blinking. 

" Stop blinking women,it's just hair." Sooyoung help her friend to remove a strand of hair from her eyes and tried to flick it to Jessica,just to annoy her.

" Immature." The American said in English.

" Call her," Yuri replied in english.

" No."

Sooyoung let out another heavy sigh," Jessica,apologize."

" No."

" OH MY GOD HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO SAY SORRY?" yuri yelled. Here we go again sooyoung thought.

" NO!" Jessica stood up from the chair harshly. The friction caused a loud sound to echo throughout their apartment in Japan.

" IT'S NOT A YES OR NO QUESTION YOU SNARKY LITTLE GNOME" 

" IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"

" IT'S BEEN TWO  DAYS,JUST APOLOGIZE!" Yuri stood up as well while sooyoung just took a sip of her soda.

" NEVER"

" APOLOGIZE"

" NO"

" DAMMIT APOLOGIZE" 

" UGH FINE"

" Good girl" Yuri smiled sweetly at Jessica and reached out to pat the girl's head but winced when the latter hissed at her.

Sooyoung eyed Jessica suspiciously as yuri sank back into her seat beside her,grinning smugly all the while. She squinted her eyes at Jessica,who seems to look upset and guilty rather than pissed. Odd, just a while ago she refused to apologize,and now she's giving in just because Yuri shouted at her? No. sooyoung knew Jessica,she knew her too well to know there's something else bothering her. 

" Soooooo sica,I'm not stalking you or anything,but yesterday after our rehearsal,i saw Tiffany walking towards you backstage."

Jessica shoulders tensed for a second and cleared to compose herself,causing Yuri to stare at her weirdly.

" Yeah. So?" 

Sooyoung raise her brow," So? So you knew she was going to you right?"

" can you get to the point?" Jessica asked impatiently.

" You saw her coming to you,but i saw you turned around and walked away. It's either you're being sleepy-zombie-unaware-sica or you're avoiding her." Sooyoung spoke out the last two words softly.

" W-what? No. She's the one who's been avoiding me. Stop siding her for once,Geez." Jessica look around the kitchen.

" Really? Then why are you stuttering?" Yuri smirked.

" I'm not." she denied and wiped her nails on her shirt," Seriously guys,i said i'll apologize so can we please just drop it?" Jessica sighed at her two friends.

" Spill it." Yuri whispered,as creepily as she could.

" Tell us." Sooyoung joined.

" Tell us your secrets and we will give you nothing." Yuri continued and cackled like a mad women.

" assface." Jessica said flatly,earning a gasp from Yuri.

" Stop calling me face or i'll ask Tiffany to--"

" Ask Tiffany to what?" Came a husky voice from across the kitchen. 

It took them by surprise. The three of them was so engrossed to even hear the front door open,and footsteps paddling into the kitchen. 

Jessica kept her head down and tried to control her emotions. Hearing the voice she missed so much,it made her weak.

" Ask Tiffany to stop being so perfect." Yuri continued and flash a charming smile to Tiffany.

Jessica didn't utter a single word,let alone look up,she busied herself by looking at her nails. Sooyoung nudged Yuri,made a signal to leave the two alone.

" So yeah, we're gonna go fishing or something for a while." Sooyoung stated and pulled Yuri up.

" Yep. Oh Tiffany, Jessica has something she wants to say to you." Yuri cheekily added before she and sooyoung ran out of the apartment,slamming the front door.

 

" Traitors." Jessica muttered and ran her fingers through her hair.

The room went quiet,with just the two of them in the apartment. Tiffany stood unmoved,observing the older girl with a frown,while Jessica ignored Tiffany's intense stare.

Jessica suddenly got up from her chair,walk to the fridge and took out a water bottle. She Untwist the bottle cap,taking huge gulps as she leaned back against the counter.

"Jessi." Tiffany called out softly,breaking the unbearable silence.

Jessica gritted her teeth and clenched her jaw. She hates how weak she is when it comes to Tiffany.

From the corner of her eyes,she could see the younger girl walking towards her. Before she knew it,Tiffany was already infront of her.

" I'm sorry," Jessica's ears perk up at Tiffany's apology and slowly lift her head up only to meet Tiffany's teary eyes. 

Jessica's face soften at the sight, " Baby," She tried to reach out the younger girl,but Tiffany shook her head and stepped back.

" I'm sorry okay?" Tiffany half screamed," I'm sorry i kicked you and called you a . I'm sorry i ignored you because....becauseihadadreamaboutyoucheatingonme." She spluttered,cheeks turning red due to embarrassment.

 

" what?" Jessica blinked 

 

" I dreamt you cheated on me and it made me angry." Tiffany confessed before hunging her head down,ashamed of her chiildishness.

Jessica tipped her head back and let a few laughs escaped her lips.

" You!...c'mere" The older girl open her arms,waiting for her girlfriend flung herself onto her. In which she did. Wrapping her arms around Jessica's neck while jessica had her arms on her waist,pulling her closer.

Jessica pressed her nose into Tiffany's shoulder blade,inhaling the scent she's been missing for the past days," I missed you." She turned her head to kiss the side of Tiffany's neck.

She heard a muffled 'i missed you too' from her lover causing her to smile from ear to ear.

Tiffany pulled back and jutted her bottom lip out," You're not still mad at me are you?"

" I'm not even mad in the first place," Jessica said softly with a smile.

" You were kinda cold to me yesterday." Tiffany let her finger dipped in the hollow of Jessica's collarbone.

" yeahhhhhhhhhh," Jessica dragged out and shuffle around nervously catching the attention of the girl in her arms.

" What?" Tiffany asked. Jessica stared at Tiffany before she groaned and dropped her head on Tiffany's shoulder," Nothing. It's going to make me sound stupid."

" Jessi come on,what's wrong?" Tiffany frowned worriedly. The older girl groaned again but came out as a whine.

" Can i not talk about it?"

" Nope,you pretty much have to or i won't let you kiss me" A grunt was heard causing Tiffany to laugh.

Jessica raised her head from Tiffany's shoulder and locked eyes with the latter,a sigh slipped her lips. 

" I can't even bring you out on a date." She mumbled quietly,so quiet Tiffany almost didn't caught it.

" I beg your pardon?" Jessica bit her lip. " I can't even bring you out on a date," She repeated,this time Tiffany could hear her loud and clear.

Furrowing her brows in confusion she asked jessica, " But you can and you do. We always go on dates."

Jessica shook her head,confusing Tiffany even more. " I know that. I meant like a date-date. Not we have to hide and be careful date. Like in public and stuff. You know,like normal couples do." she uttered slowly 

" Jessi what are you trying to say?" Tiffany pushed herself more onto Jessica,her arms hung losely around jessica's neck.

" You went to disneyland with Tae that day right?" The brunette nodded.

" I kinda got jealous and upset," Jessica quickly place a finger on Tiffany's lip when she saw her open ." Now now,i'm not finished. I'm not jealous you went with tae but rather jealous cause i literally can't take you anywhere. I just....i've always wanted to bring you to places but stupid manager won't allow me to because he's scared we might get 'too intimate' and the company might found out.  It just hit me that I can't even bring my girl out on a simple date. And to be honest it . If that doesn't scream failure then i don't know what does. So I got angry at myself and Jesus i can't even look at look at you without being reminded how a terrible girlfriend i am to you. I'm sorry." She finished with a frown and waited for Tiffany's reaction.

" You are a complete idiot." Was all Tiffany said before she pressed her lips onto her girlfriend's,kissing her hard. Jessica closed her eyes and gripped Tiffany's hips as she responded to the kiss. 

Tiffany pulled back only to the corner of Jessica lips making Jessica shudder," Too bad you fell inlove with one right?" Jessica whispered with a grin. 

The younger girl bit Jessica's left cheeks before opening to talk," You're not a terrible girlfriend baby. Look,I don't care jessi. I really don't.As long as i have you by my side,as long as you love me and i love you is enough. I'm content,i'm happy. I don't need anything else,I just need you." Tiffany played with Jessica's baby hair. 

Jessica sigh in relief before she kissed Tiffany's arm, smiling into her skin as she glided her lips up to Tiffany's ear,kissing it lightly and smirked when she heard the girl whimper.

" Shucks then,i have a few romantic dates up my sleeves." Tiffany giggled.

" Who knew the Jessica Jung is a romantic." Jessica pulled back and pouted.

" hey ey ey. i can be romantic. Who gave you a big totoro on valentines day huh? And and that awesome birthday party--oh oh and-"

" Jessi?"

" yeah?"

" Just shut up and kiss me" Jessica grin before leaning foward,claiming Tiffany's awaiting lips. She smiled into the kiss when she felt Tiffany's hand slipped into her shirt,caressing her famous Jung abs. Tiffany nibbled on Jessica's bottom lips before it until it was red,drawing a y groan from the older girl. With an arm wraped around Tiffany,Jessica swiftly turn her over without breaking the kiss,she bit the girl's lips as she pushed Tiffany to the counter,pinning her own hips against her girlfriend. Her hands wander down to Tiffany's and squeezed them,Tiffany let out a moan and it gave Jessica access to pushed her wet tongue into tiffany's hot mouth. Tiffany didn't waste any time and on Jessica's intruding tongue,giving it a royal treatment. A squeal and giggle erupt from the younger girl when Jessica hauled her off and placed her on the counter. Tiffany secured her legs around Jessica's waist to pull her closer while Jessica began to plant wet kisses down Tiffany's soft neck,her teeth scraping against the girl's throat as she bit down lightly on the flesh,earning another moan from her lover. She hard,wanting it to leave a mark. Her thumb was tucked in Tiffany's waistband,ready to pull it down when a voice suddenly interupt their steamy make out session.
 

" I said make up not make out" There,stood tall sooyoung and assface Yuri. Jessica buried her head in Tiffany's neck and released a scream. The girl sitting on the counter was panting slightly,her face flushed and red.

" I will shove my whole fist down your throat." Jessica threatend them and growled at the two.

" Tiffany,Jessica is mean. Why are you with her?" Yuri walked to the fridge and took out a tub of ice cream.

Tiffany tilted her head at the question," I don't know either,she forced me to be with her."

Jessica gasped," HEY! that's mean!" She was about to untangle herself from Tiffany when the other girl stopped her buy wrapping her legs tighter around her waist,laughing as she did.

" Aw i'm kidding boo-bear,i love you." Tiffany kissed Jessica's forehead and smile brightly.

Jessica blushed but couldn't help but smile back," I love you too nugget."

" OK gross. the amount of emotion Jessica is showing is disgusting." Sooyoung faked a vomit action.

" Is Tiffany secretly a chicken to you? what's with the nickname nugget? " Yuri shove a spoonful of ice cream in before passing it to Sooyoung.

Jessica shrugged," I love nuggets,nuggets make me happy. I love her and she makes me happy. Though of course i love her more than nuggets." She grinned at Tiffany's blushing cheeks,unable to resist,Jessica leaned foward to peck her fluffy red cheeks.

" IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! " Sooyoung screamed causing Yuri and Tiffany to laugh 

" You're full of Soo." Jessica chuckled.

" At least i'm not ." Sooyoung snorted and pointed at Jessica's fingers that are inching towards Tiffany's treasure spot.

" Jessi!!" Tiffany pushed away her naughty hands and covered her face.

Jessica burst out laughing," I didn't mean to,it moved by itself! I swear!"

Yuri chuckled," Do it in the bedroom,as much as we love to watch. We're eating. So get it!"

Tiffany whined while Jessica just laugh it off before picking up her girlfriend and made a bee-line to their bedroom. 

" I bet you 10 bucks Jessica is going to scream first" Yuri bet

" Nah,20 bucks says Tiffany is going to scream first...Loud" 

 


 

yeah idk too. Enjoy :p have a good day.