Moving In & Jinks

The Demon Inside

Jonghyun~

“It’s pretty small,” Taeyeon commented when they arrived at his apartment. She put a hand on top of his head and waved her arm back and forth between them, comparing their heights. She wrinkled her nose. “You’re pretty small, too, height-wise.” Jonghyun calmly slid his dark pupils towards her.

“Rule number four. You never talk about my height,” he growled. Taeyeon pouted and walked forward in his short hallway, which led to the living room. To the left was his kitchen, which had an open area to see into the living room over the counter. On the other side was another hallway, which simply led to his bedroom and a small bathroom. She nodded as she surveyed the space. Her eyes landed back on him.

“Are you going to, um, put on a shirt?”

Jonghyun grinned. “What, you don’t want to continue enjoying the view?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and decided to give up, ignoring his question.

“Is there only one bedroom?” she inquired innocently.

“Yeah.” He considered being a gentleman and giving her his bed to work while he slept on the couch. But he didn’t. “You take the couch. There’s a few blankets in the closet over there.” He jerked his head over to the door in the corner before heading into the kitchen to grab a drink. To his surprise, Taeyeon wasn’t offended by his lack of manners; she fell onto the couch and stretched her legs.

“I’m going to need to pick up some of my stuff from my place before I can settle here,” she called into the kitchen. “I need my laptop to look up some demon things, the usual. Can we head to the grocery after that? Or the mall.”

“You’re taking this whole living-with-a-demon thing quite easily,” Jonghyun mused as he came back to the living room, taking a swig of his soda.

Taeyeon thought for a moment, pulling out her pen and pressing it to her bottom lip. “I can tell you’re not bad. Just because you’re a demon, it doesn’t make you a bad one.” She pulled out her small notebook she had scribbled in before and began jotting down some things.

“What are you writing?” Jonghyun asked as he sat beside her. Taeyeon quickly snapped the book shut, and she smiled sheepishly when he glared at her. “Rule 5. You can’t hide anything from me.”

“I-! Well-!” Taeyeon stammered. “I decided that since I was living with a demon, I could write a little personal article about it. I won’t publish it! It’s just something to do when I’m bored.” Although Jonghyun was amused by this, he wasn’t going to show it. He gave her a hard look.

“You shouldn’t be bored anytime. You should be searching for that demon,” he told her gruffly. Taeyeon groaned and crossed her arms. Jonghyun turned away from her to hide his smile. “Fine. You can do that. But you can’t do anything with what you write!” He looked back to find her grinning.

“Thank you!” she cried gleefully, patting his cheeks before whirling around to write in her journal. Jonghyun touched the skin she had slapped gently before standing up and shaking his head, leaving to his room. “Don’t forget! We have to go to my place tomorrow!”

He didn’t bother replying.

~~~~~~~

Jonghyun let out another grunt of effort as he dragged the suitcase into his apartment. Taeyeon giggled, but she was only carrying two small bags. He was sporting a large backpack, two boxes, and the suitcase.

“How - much - things - do you - need?!” he roared as he threw her things down. Taeyeon hadn’t let him come into the studio she had called her house. However, when she came out, he hadn’t believed that she could cram all that baggage in there.

“I don’t know how long this will take me,” Taeyeon said. She blanched at his glare. “I mean, it won’t take that long. But a girl needs her things.” She turned so that he couldn’t see her face as she unpacked her things. “I’ll put my stuff in the drawers under the TV. Is there anything in there?”

“No, just a gun,” Jonghyun answered casually, leaning against the wall as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Taeyeon gave him a questioning look. “I tried it on myself. Once. None of the remedies were working, and I didn’t think my life was worth the many others I could possibly take or ruin.” Taeyeon gasped before she stepped forward suddenly and put her hands on either of his shoulders.

“Don’t you ever do that,” she said shakily, her eyes filled with horror and something more. Jonghyun could only look back at her in confusion. “I . . . My parents weren’t exactly normal, and my dad would hurt my mom. Then my mom-” She broke off with an odd noise, looking down. “It’s not worth it, trust me. She told me that while she lay on the floor.” Taeyeon let out a broken laugh.

Jonghyun had never imagined her innocently sweet self could be like that. He gently removed her hands from his shoulders and returned them to their place at her sides.

“It’s fine. It didn’t work anyways. I won’t try it again,” he assured her softly. “Let’s go to the store, alright?” Taeyeon didn’t budge, so he grunted and took her hand. Her head jerked up in shock at that, but he only led her to the door and pulled it open, avoiding eye contact. “Rule 6. If you don’t do what I tell you to do, I’ll make you.”

There was a silence, and Jonghyun glanced at Taeyeon to make sure she was okay.

She was pouting.

“That’s not fair. That sounds pretty abusive, too. I knew you were a ert,” she mumbled. Her pout turned into a bright smile when Jonghyun snarled at her, but he was smiling inwardly, too.

She was okay.

It was a short walk to the grocery store, and they held hands the whole way there. Halfway, Jonghyun had started to pull away, but Taeyeon quickly grabbed his hand back and continued to shuffle forward.

“What? It’s November, and it’s still cold,” she argued. “I forgot to bring my coat and mittens, okay?” Jonghyun didn’t protest, although he muttered a few curses at her to let her know he wasn’t happy about it. “Um, which way is it?”

“You’ve never been on this side of Seoul?” Jonghyun asked, steering her right. Taeyeon nodded absentmindedly, looking around.

“I’ve actually . . . never really walked outside. The lights are pretty,” she commented. “And there’s a lot of people walking. I didn’t know that many people walked. I tend to stay in my room and research and write. I go down to the publishing company to see Tiffany now and then.”

Jonghyun didn’t say anything, but he went out a lot to get used to seeing humans and controlling himself. When they entered the store, Taeyeon immediately made a beeline to the frozen section.

“Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream,” she sang, smiling to herself. “I noticed you didn’t have any. Wah, I’m actually really hungry. We need to go out and buy tteokbokki sometime. Or maybe sundaeguk.” She began to list the ingredients of all her favorite foods as she pushed them into their cart.

“Who’s paying for this?” Jonghyun said loudly when he realized just how much she intended to buy. Taeyeon pursed her lips and glared at him.

“Don’t worry, I brought my wallet. Although it would be nice if you pitched in,” she added under her breath. Jonghyun spotted a bag of octopus tentacles, picked it up, and waved it around.

“I’ll pay for this then. Chewy and cheap,” he said with satisfaction as Taeyeon scowled at him.

“You’re the cheap one,” she rebutted, stomping off to get more food. Jonghyun shook his head and followed her. In the end, Taeyeon was smart enough to but about half of what she had chosen back on the shelves. They began to walk back towards his apartment, but Jonghyun stopped her with his arm.

“You never changed the wrap,” he noted, gesturing to her arm. Taeyeon glanced down at the fabric that Jonghyun had covered her cut with yesterday. It was still dirty, and you could faintly see the blood that had faded through the layers. Since Jonghyun wasn’t on his Demon Day, which he called it, he was a lot calmer seeing the blood, although he could still smell it.

“Oh. Should I? I didn’t bring any aid kits from home; do you have any?” Taeyeon asked. Jonghyun pursed his lips. He didn’t. He exhaled heavily and grabbed her good arm, pulling her through the crowd. “Where are we going now?”

“Drug store. Somewhere with band-aids and stuff. Man, I should’ve said something before so we had gotten it in the grocery store.”

“Why can’t you get it now?”

“It’s embarrassing to go back like you forgot something! I have pride,” Jonghyun scoffed. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, and he decided to ignore that. For now. Outside of the store, they found a bench at a bus stop and sat down. “Might as well take the bus.” Jonghyun put his hand on the knot of Taeyeon’s wrapped arm and stopped himself. He leaned forward, so close to Taeyeon that his nose was touching her shoulder.

“Wh-What are you doing?” Taeyeon demanded. Jonghyun took in a deep breath and clenched his jaw.

“Okay. I think I can hold it in,” he said aloud as he unwrapped her arm. Taeyeon stared at him, mouth agape, as he gently reapplied proper bandages to her wound. “It looks better. Less disgusting and raw, sort of.” Jonghyun patted her arm and turned towards the street as though nothing had happened.

“I knew you were a ert,” Taeyeon snorted, putting her elbow on her knee and holding her chin up with the palm of her hand as she avoided looking in his direction. Jonghyun felt one corner of his lips tug upward. Then, he suddenly remembered.

“Oh, crap! Jinki’s visiting today!” he exhaled. Taeyeon sat still in confusion as Jonghyun abruptly shot up from the bench. “Can you sprint? Come on, my best friend’s coming over, and I can’t just leave him waiting in front of the door!” Jonghyun was in complete panic; Jinki was the only human he could call his friend. For some reason, his mind began to wander to Taeyeon, but he shook out the thought. She was only his . . . assistant. Yeah. Or a detective, trying to solve his case.

“Wow. You actually consider the convenience of another person. Good for you,” Taeyeon joked as she stood up, moving one of the two grocery bags on her good arm to the other. “I’ll race you.”

“What about your arm? It’s going to hurt,” Jonghyun protested. He took her bag and added it along to the three he was already balancing. Taeyeon blinked at him before a slow smile spread on her face. “What?”

“Nothing! Race you!” Taeyeon laughed, racing ahead to the apartment. Jonghyun stared after her in shock for a few seconds before he took off right behind her.

Gasping, he managed to call out to her, “That’s cheating!” He could’ve sworn he heard her pure yet knowing laughter return his accusation. He quickened his speed, and they managed to tie as they rushed in the building. Taeyeon panted as she trudged down the hall to his door, and stopped midway.

She placed her hands on her knees, dropping her grocery bag and wallet while doing so, and took deep breaths.

“Yah, are you already tired?” Jonghyun choked, mirroring her posture after he placed his bags on the ground. Taeyeon glanced up at him through her curtain of messy hair from the room. Her lips curled back from her teeth in a scrunched up expression.

“Yah! You’re doing the same thing! Look at you, taking in gulps of air like you’re drowning,” Taeyeon shouted, straightening suddenly and slapping his back. Jonghyun fell forward in surprise and rebounded off the wall with his hands.

“Did you really do that to me?” he said, his voice low but his eyes twinkling as he stepped toward her. “Even when you know what I am?”

“A hypocrite?” Taeyeon suggested with a smirk.

Jonghyun, expecting her witty comeback, dove forward and wrapped his arms around his knees. Scooping her off the floor, he threw Taeyeon over his shoulder and adjusted her so that her thighs rested on his shoulders. He began to spin her around threateningly, causing her to squeal in protest.

“Let me down! I’ll knock your teeth out, fangs or not!” she hissed. Jonghyun snorted at her tone; he could already tell she was getting sick with all his spinning, and he didn’t intend to stop. However, when he heard someone clear their throat, they both froze. Jonghyun was facing away from his apartment, but he knew Taeyeon could see the person very well.

“Hey, Jinks,” Jonghyun said before he even turned all the way around. The blond-haired boy flashed his signature smile while he raised an eyebrow, eyes almost disappearing when he did so.

“Hey, Jjong. Who’s this? And I thought I was the only human you talked to,” Jinki chuckled. Jonghyun laughed, seemingly unaffected by the fact that he was still holding Taeyeon up so that her rear end was facing his good friend. Taeyeon cleared and not-so-gently kneed Jonghyun’s chest. He set her down compliantly, but not without throwing her a glare. “Hi. I’m Jinki.” Jinki held out his hand for Taeyeon to shake, and she did so with a wide grin. Inside, Jonghyun felt a little pang of jealousy, but not because of Taeyeon. She had greeted Jinki so normally; No one will be able to do that with me knowing I am what I am, Jonghyun thought to himself. He was pulled back to reality when Taeyeon pushed her fingers against his temple.

“Are you okay?” she asked with genuine concern in her eyes. Jonghyun put on his best smirk and shrugged with one shoulder. Taeyeon didn’t seem to buy his casual brush off, but she seemed to let it go. “Jinki said he’s been waiting out here for almost an hour. Let’s go inside now?”

“You act like you own the place,” Jonghyun muttered as he took out his keys. Taeyeon was the first one to dash in as she picked up all the bags, ranting about how she would make food and was so hungry. Jinki put a hand on Jonghyun’s forearm before he went in, and when Jonghyun looked at him, he knew that look on his friend’s face.

“Will you explain to me why this human girl is your guest rather than your dinner leftovers?” Jinki asked, his all-knowing smile still in place.

Taeyeon~

As she cut the meat in the kitchen, Taeyeon could hear Jonghyun and Jinki talking in the kitchen - about her. Jonghyun had promptly shut the shutters over the space between the kitchen and the living room as soon as she began to prepare the ingredients, but she could still hear everything.

“So you haven’t taken any of her blood? Even with that cut on her arm or whatever is wrapped around it?” Jinki’s unique voice sounded. Taeyeon looked at her arm self-consciously. Sure, the old rags had been disgusting and sported old blood, but her new gauze was much cleaner and more professional-looking. Jonghyun must have nodded or something, because Jinki continued on with an exaggerated “waa~h!”

“Why are you reacting like that?” Jonghyun’s inquiry came muffled through the walls. “Do you think so lowly of me?”

“I was thinking more along your demon side, honestly,” Taeyeon heard Jinki reply. She placed the intestines to the side and reached for the seaweed.

“She’s only here to help me find the bastard who murdered my family.” Jonghyun’s voice became suddenly serious, and Taeyeon stopped in the middle of her chopping. She listened silently and continued her work, but her pace slowed down so that she could hear. “I don’t know if I can trust her. I don’t think I can really trust humans that know about . . . me - no offense.”

“None taken.”

Taeyeon felt a little hurt that Jonghyun felt that way. She bit her lip hard as she rinsed the ingredients.

“Do you think she’ll be able to find the demon?” Jinki asked curiously. There was a pause.

“She found me.” Jonghyun went on to explain how the two had run into each other in the first place. Taeyeon smiled bitterly as she recalled the events. “I may or may not have threatened to kill her.” She rolled her eyes.

“What?! Are you crazy?! A human girl finally talks to you, and you blackmail her. I applaud you,” Jinki boomed, his exclamation followed by hollow yet thunderous claps.

“Shh! Yah, Majingki-”

“Stop calling me that.”

“-you know how much finding this thing means to me. I don’t even want to refer to it as a person. I want to find him and reverse whatever the hell it did to my blood. I want to be normal again.” Taeyeon’s heart ached when she realized Jonghyun’s tone suggested tears. “I want to find the person who did this to me, my family, my life . . . and that girl can help me. So can you just roll with it?”

“Of course,” Jinki replied softly.

~~~~~~~~

“Sundaeguk!” Taeyeon cheered as she carried out the dishes to the living room. She placed it on the coffee table, which was right between the couch-slash-her-bed and TV. Before she had left the kitchen, she’d decided to question nothing about what she had heard and pretend she hadn’t listened in on them at all. Eavesdropping wasn’t a thing to be proud of anyway.

“You can cook?” Jonghyun said, sounding mildly impressed. Taeyeon raised her chin defensively.

“Sort of,” she harrumphed. He grinned down at the meal.

“Rule 7. In payment for living at my place, you have to cook for me,” he announced.

“Yah!” Taeyeon protested, stomping her foot. “You’re the one who forced me to live here! You’re actually keeping track of the rules, too?” Jonghyun nodded as he stuffed his face with her food. He paused his animalistic way of shoveling of food into his mouth to look up at her. He made the universal “eh” gesture by waving his flattened out hand side to side, tilting his head along with the movements.

“Ignore him, Taeyeon-ssi,” Jinki assured her as he took a bite of the dish. “It’s delicious. Thank you for the meal!”

“Really?” Taeyeon gasped, plopping down on the floor in front of the couch. “I’ve lived alone for a lot of my life, and Tiffany could never come over because she was stuck at the office. I usually eat my meals alone, and I don’t really trust myself judging my own food . . .” She grinned as she picked up her chopsticks and dug into her dish. When she glanced up again, Jonghyun and Jinki were staring at her with fathomless expressions. “What?”

“Nothing,” Jonghyun dismissed quickly before Jinki could open his mouth. The older decided to let it go and continued to chew his food while he glared at his friend. Taeyeon shrugged and pulled out her laptop, which she set on the table next to her food and . “What are you doing? No electronics while you’re eating a meal!”

“You sound like a mom,” Taeyeon retorted with a roll of her eyes. “Besides, I’m looking up things about demon sightings and - on the side - researching ways to reverse a demon curse. I’m sure you want me out of your life as soon as possible, so I’m working, I’m working.” She brushed him off with a vague wave of her hand. From the corner of her eye, she saw Jonghyun stab his food with his chopsticks, unable to say anything in argument. Something else flickered in his dark eyes, but she decided to ignore it.

“You’re not going to find anything I haven’t tried, you know,” he mumbled, lowering his head so that his bangs covered his eyes. “I’ve gone so far as to use that gun as proof . . .” Taeyeon watched silently as Jinki punched Jonghyun’s arm.

“And you better not do that again! I swear, if your demon blood hadn’t helped you survive I would’ve . . . I would’ve killed you again!” Jinki raged, unleashing miniature punches upon Jonghyun’s back and arms.

Amused, Taeyeon shook her head and scrolled through the search results.

"You really tried everything? Even . . . exorcisms? To try banishing that demon inside you," Taeyeon read off when she found an article.

"Jinki's friend, Minho, he knew some things, some people. You have no idea how many times I've been screamed at." Jonghyun brought up his fingers and made air quotations. "'The power of Christ compels you! The power of BLAH, BLAH.' I've been hit over the head with an ancient artifact before."

Taeyeon couldn't suppress the snort that escaped , but she quickly covered it up by smacking her chest and pretending she had choked on the sundaeguk. Jonghyun wasn't buying it.

"Oh!" Taeyeon exclaimed in her attempt to cover up, clicking another link. "Have you tried going back to the place where you were possessed?" Jonghyun's expression immediately hardened, and she knew she had crossed a line.

"I hadn't told you? It was burned down almost a day after I was rescued. The demon was probably trying to get rid of all evidence."

"It could still work," Taeyeon said hesitantly. "You never know what might happen there." Jonghyun stared at his food before he threw his utensils down and stood up.

"I'm done. Wash the dishes," he ordered shortly before he left to his room. The door slammed. Jinki calmly took another big bite of meat and smiled at Taeyeon.

"It's okay. Jjong's always had a bit of a temper. I don't think he's quite ready to go back and remember all that stuff. Sorry for the way he acts sometimes," Jinki apologized.

"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have bothered asking," Taeyeon mumbled, glaring at Jonghyun's unfinished dish. She'd worked hard on that.

"Do you need assistance with the dishes?" Jinki inquired. Taeyeon shook her head curtly, still irritated with Jonghyun's attitude.

"I was just trying to help," she said. She wasn't complaining to Jinki, but she just felt like blatantly stating the facts. Jinki, being a boy, had gone back to eating when Taeyeon declined his offer, but now he looked back up. "I mean, I've only known him for . . . not even two days."

"But you know way more about him than any other human he has bothered talking to. Maybe you know too much," Jinki told her wisely. "Then again, that's still not enough." Taeyeon shook her head and continued to look through every search engine she knew, even the pitiful ones. Some of the theories the people had made her snort out loud as she scribbled them down.

When Jinki finally finished, despite Taeyeon's insistence, he helped her rinse the dishes.

"I'll probably need more than one person for some of these," Taeyeon announced as she looked over the journal she had written all the ideas in, which lay beside the sink. She stopped Jinki when his hand rose as he volunteered himself. "Some of them require more than just the three of us, too. But we'll worry about that later."

Taeyeon looked up at the click of a door. Jonghyun had just entered the kitchen. She scoffed and focused on the dishes.

"Didn't hear you coming. Guess it was 'cause I didn't hear all the doors slamming," she commented dully. Jonghyun pointedly ignored her sarcastic remarks as he went into the fridge and pulled out a frozen dinner. "What are you doing? You just ate!"

"Didn't eat enough," Jonghyun replied simply.

"But-" Taeyeon broke off when she turned around to glare at Jonghyun. There were tears forming in her eyes. Stupid, ungrateful demon. She decided to ignore his rudeness and washed the dishes in silence.

"Are you crying?" Jinki asked softly. She was grateful that he asked quietly, but she felt eyes suddenly on her back and knew Jonghyun must have heard.

Not that he cared.

Taeyeon closed her eyes and shook her head. "Nah, probably got soap in my eyes. Sorry you had to force yourself to finish the leftovers." She said this loudly so Jonghyun would catch her accusing tone. "Next time maybe I'll only cook you a meal." She heard a snort, which she brushed off as her eyes reopened.

"Mm, shouldn't I give you my number in case you need me for any of the research attempts? I mean, Jonghyun has mine, but maybe you should get it, too," Jinki said with a nervous, bright smile. Taeyeon returned the gesture sympathetically, knowing he was trying to break the awkward silence.

"Sorry, but I broke my phone. Well, Jonghyun-ssi did with his stupid clawed hands."

"Oh. Well, maybe we can go out and get you one another time."

Taeyeon's smile became genuine as she nodded her head. From the corner of her eye, she saw Jonghyun shake his head, throw his frozen dinner back in the freezer, and stalk out of the kitchen.

"Aish, seriously, is he on his man period whenever he turns into a demon, or is he like this all the time?" Taeyeon shut off the water when the last plate was put away. Jinki grinned.

"Nah. Probably just jealousy symptoms."

"Jealous? Of what?" Taeyeon asked, eager to learn some of Jonghyun's weaknesses. Jinki gave her a wise, mysterious look.

"For now, I'm going to say it's human communication. For now," he told her with a glint in his eyes. Oblivious to what he was implying, Taeyeon's heart sank in sympathy with Jonghyun.

"Oh. M-maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh? I mean, you're right; I don't know enough about him," Taeyeon fretted, pouting. Jinki laughed and patted Taeyeon's head.

"You're a good person. I'm okay with you being around Jjong." His expression darkened. "But I'm not sure if I'm okay with Jjong being around you. Be careful, okay, Taeyeon?" She blinked several times before nodding once, slowly. "I'm heading out. Ask Jjong if you need me!" Taeyeon stood in the kitchen until she heard the front door close. She made her way to it slowly and secured the locks. Then she entered Jonghyun's room.

It was about the size of the living room, which wasn't that big either. It managed to fit his bed, which his feet hung off of. To his left was the dresser that had his clothes, most likely, since there didn't seem to be a closet besides the one in the living room. Those seemed to be the only two pieces of furniture in the room, plus dirty clothes tossed on the floor carelessly.

On the dresser were an alarm clock and a couple scattered photos. Curious,Taeyeon picked up one of the photos and glanced at Jonghyun. He appeared to be asleep, still fully clothed over the sheets with his arm thrown over his eyes, chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm. Her eyes wandered back to the photo. It must have been his family, she realized with a sharp intake of breath.

Jonghyun looked adorable, to be honest. His eyes were bright and young, and beside him stood his smiling older sister. What had her name been, So Dam? Behind them, two proud parents posed with their sweet children.

Taeyeon yelped when a warm, rough hand grabbed her wrist, fingers encircling her arm that held the photo. She dropped it back down as if it were searing hot and looked down at Jonghyun. He definitely wasn't sleeping now. He was glowering at her, teeth gritted and jaw clenched.

"What - are - you - doing?" he spat out. "This is my room. Why are you going through my stuff?" He opened up the top drawer of his dresser, revealing socks and tank tops, and swept the pictures in before shutting the drawer again.

"I-I was going to . . . I mean, I hadn't intended to snoop - well, I wasn't technically snooping. The photos were right there -" Taeyeon stopped abruptly at Jonghyun's unending glare. "Okay, I came to apologize."

Steadily, Jonghyun's irritated scowl smoothed out slightly, into a bewildered frown.

"I know that you've been through a lot. Demon or not, you still have a lot of painful memories, and I wasn't very considerate." Taeyeon took a deep breath and broke into a smile. "So sorry."

Silence. Jonghyun stared at her for a long time, and the lack of response was suffocating. Without a word, Jonghyun threw his blankets over himself, ignoring Taeyeon. She huffed, a little hurt. She has sacrificed quite some pride to come and apologize to Jonghyun.

"Fine," she muttered. "Be that way. Stupid," she added just for the sake of being rude. She stalked out of his room and plopped back down on the couch, in front of her laptop. Taeyeon pouted, her index finger tapping rhythmically on the mousepad. Finally, she let out a frustrated sigh and pulled the laptop onto her lap.

She might as well get something done. The faster she could find the demon, or make Jonghyun human again, the faster she could ditch this jerk.

After hours of typing away on the keyboard, Taeyeon found her head bobbing as her body sank deeper into the couch. Her posture completely slumped as her head lolled to the side, fatigue taking over and her consciousness floating away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Yes. I heard the news about Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

nod nod

My first reaction was WHAT ABOUT MY FANFIC?!

EOTTOKE?! OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT?!

And then I was like

Well. If Taeyeon is happy, then I guess I am.

Good luck to the two!

/sobbing with smiles/

And then I heard that their ship name was ByunTae.

And I got really confused.

Because doesn't that mean ert in Korea?

*hohohohohoho*

Anyways, I was a little disappointed because I thought Taeyeon and Jjong looked good together.

Nonetheless, I shall continue the fic with these 2. Because it says Taeyeon/OC anyways

And it's a fiction. And I do what I want

haters gonna ha~te

I tried to get my friends to read my 1st chapter, but one of them said she was too lazy.

So can you guys give me the feedback my buddy won't?

pweez?

Thanks for reading again!

-pannashawol