accident meets heaven

Biscuit is the new Cupid

Supermarket somewhere in Gangnam

 

“Vinegar, red bean paste, tofu… Do you want some biscuits and juice, Yoogeun-ah?” Sulli said as she went through her grocery list. Yoogeun was sitting in the push-cart. Yoogeun smiled in agreement. “Okay! Let’s go!” She pushed the cart enthusiastically. She was busily looking for biscuits when suddenly they bump into something… or someone!

 

“Ow!” A guy exclaimed. Unlike Sulli, the guy was holding a shopping basket that was why the content of the basket scattered on the floor. Luckily, there wasn’t any breakable item.

 

Sulli rushed immediately towards the man and picked up the items on the floor. “Oh no! I am so sorry! My bad. I was not looking, I should have-“ “It’s okay. No blood, no foul. Anyways, I was not looking either. Forgive me.” The man said and gave a friendly smile. This time Sulli got the chance to fully look at the man’s face.

 

‘What a fine looking man’ Sulli thought.

 

“This might be too sudden but may I know your name?” The guy asked sulli. It took her seconds before she replied.

 

“Sorry but were you saying something?” Actually, Sulli was too immersed staring at the man that’s why she did not hear his question.

 

“Yeah, I was asking your name. I am Minho, Choi Minho by the way.” The guy, Minho, introduced himself and extended his hand for a handshake.

 

“I am… Choi Sulli. Nice to meet you, Minho-sshi.” And they shook hands. Sulli could not help but blush due to embarrassment of what happened awhile ago.

 

And they heard a squeal which made them back in reality. ‘Gee! How come I forget. Yoogeun!’ Sulli hurriedly went to their push cart where Yoogeun was sitting. “Sorry Yoogeun baby for leaving you here.” She then carried Yoogeun and hushed him. Fortunately, it made Yoogeun stop from crying.

 

‘I see. She’s a family woman already? I guess not my luck.’ Minho thought. “You have a very cute baby. How old is he?” Minho told Sulli as he walked towards them.

 

Sulli smiled. “Thanks. He’s turning three this year. Say, hello to Minho-sshi, Yoogeun.” Yoogeun responded with a baby talk and wave at Minho. “I guess, we’ll get going? Nice to meet you again Minho-sshi. And sorry, about what happened earlier.”

 

“Nice to meet you too and no worries about it. I did not get hurt anyway.” They went opposite ways. Sulli put Yoogeun back in the cart. Then, Yoogeun said something loud and clear.

 

“Noona! Twiscit! Twiscit!” It made Sulli stop from walking. “Oppsie! Almost forgot, good thing you reminded noona. Very good Yoogeun!” Sulli held Yoogeun’s head. “Which one do you like? This?” She was holding an oreo cookies. Yoogeun jumped on his seat due to happiness. “Aish this kid, you really get giddy when it’s about sweets, huh? But share this with noona, okay?” She put the cookies in the cart and proceeded on walking to look for the remaining items on her list.

 

Sulli did not notice a smiling Minho behind them. He heard everything and he concluded that his assumption on Sulli being a mother and a family woman was wrong.

 

‘I think, heaven is on me today.’ He suddenly thanked heaven for a wonderful day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I won't make this story long. Please don't hate me! T_T 

Actually, I am having trouble on how to really end this but don't worry this is not the last chapter. :)

Thanks for reading :))

Spread the Minsul Love <3