gamefreak

gamefreak

“Hyung, I promise there’s nothing between us!” Ryeowook exclaimed. He was at the edge of crying.

“Nothing? You told me you had something important to do and then I find you sharing ice cream with another man. You expect me to believe there’s nothing between you and that housemate of yours?” Yesung said in a loud voice.

How did I end up in this mess? Ryeowook couldn’t believe his luck. He completely forgot that Yesung’s workplace wasn’t far from the café he and Sungmin visited the other day. Yesung was on the way to his office when he saw Ryeowook waiting for someone and he went berserk when he saw Ryeowook being so close to Sungmin.

“I told you not to move out from my place. Did I not? You see what happened now? Everything is over!” Yesung said, frustrated at the thought that the man he loved had betrayed him.

“Hyung! Don’t say things like that. Oh, god. What can I do for you believe me? Please hyung, please. Give me one chance; I’ll clear this misunderstanding up.” Ryeowook pleaded.

Yesung was torn. He wanted to believe Ryeowook but what he witnessed forced him to think otherwise.

Letting out a sigh, he shook his head.

Ryeowook couldn’t bear the thought of living his life without Yesung being a part of it. With a determined look in his eyes he grabbed hold of Yesung’s arm. “Come with me.” he said, dragging Yesung away.

“Yah! Where are you going? Let go of my hand.” Yesung said, struggling to let go.

Ryeowook refused to.

For a person with a tiny body, he has a lot of strength, Yesung smiled at the thought. His heart became soft when he saw Ryeowook trying so hard to pull him away. He's so adorable. Hold it; I’m supposed to be angry with him.

“Aishh..you’re so noisy. Just follow me.” Ryeowook said, irritated with his hyung.

****

The door opened with a loud bang. “Sungmin hyung, where are you? Sung…” Ryeowook’s trailed.

He saw Sungmin lying on the couch with Kyuhyun on top of him. They were kissing. Passionately. Unknowingly the sight infuriated Ryeowook. My life is about to end and the person responsible is making out here! He didn’t even realize I came in.

Yesung was staring intensely at scene on the couch. I should do that to Ryeowook,

“HYUNG!” Ryeowook yelled.

Kyuhyun’s head shot up. His face was red and so was Sungmin’s when he sat up.

Kyuhyun eyed Ryeowook with guilt. But why is Sungmin smiling?And who is the other guy with Ryeowook?

“Oh, Wookie..when did you come?” Sungmin finally asked, wiping his lips.

When did I come?! Who could have missed that grand entrance?

“Hyung, I need you to tell the truth now. I’m in a huge trouble because of you.” Ryewook said, looking at Yesung.

Sungmin stood up and walked beside Ryeowook while Kyuhyun who was clueless was trying to make sense out of the situation.

“So, this is Yesung?” Sungmin asked. “It’s nice to finally meet you. I’m Sungmin”

“Hyung, it’s your self introduction really important at the moment.” Ryeowook asked with a straight face. “Tell him the truth hyung. Tell him there’s nothing between us and that you like Kyuhunnie.”

Eh?Like Kyuhunnie?Isn’t that me? What’s going on?

“Err..yeah. that’s true.” Sungmin answered, biting his lips.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked, half shouting. “What are you saying? Aren’t you and him together?” he said pointing at Ryeowook.

Yesung flinched a little and exhaled heavily.

Ryeowook panicked at Yesung’s reaction and decided to disclose the truth himself.

“Kyuhyun-ah, Sungmin hyung has been in love with you for the past 2 years. You were indulging your self in the game world that you looked past his feelings for you. And when he found out that you liked him too he wanted to create a situation where you’ll spill the truth about your feelings.” Ryeowook blurted. “So he asked me to pretend like we were dating. To make you..jealous.”

 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin unbelievingly. You sneaky fox!

“Is it true? You fooled me?” Kyuhyun asked, in surprisingly calm voice.

Sungmin nodded slowly, looking down. , im in a BIG  trouble.

“Yesung hyung, you see that? That is the truth. I was all an act to help Sungmin hyung. Nothing else. You believe me now?” Ryeowook asked, hopefully.

“Sungmin-ah, the one you love, is it really Kyuhyun?” Yesung asked.

Sungmin looked up at Yesung. “Yes, he’s the one. I’m sorry I troubled you and Ryeowook. Wookie was just trying to help me. It wasn’t his fault. Please don’t be mad at him.” Sungmin said.

"So both of you are together?" Kyuhyun asked, finally getting a grasp of the situation.

Yesung and Ryeowook nodded in unison.

“Wook-ah, let’s go back to my place. I don’t want you stay here anymore. Ddangkoma misses you too” Yesung said, linking his fingers to Ryeowook’s.

Ryeowook smiled with relief. Thank god.

“But hyung..i thought your landlord didn’t like me being there.” Ryeowook asked with worry.

“It’s okay. We will find another place to stay tomorrow. Let’s go.” Yesung answered. “Thank you for taking care of him all this while Sungmin, Kyuhyun.” He said, bowing.

****

As soon as Ryeowook left, Sungmin felt awkwardness dripping between him and Kyuhyun. He couldn’t read Kyuhyun face. Is he angry? Or disappointed? His poker face is driving me crazy.

“Kyuhyun-ah..” he called after managing to pick up some courage. “Are you..angry..with me?”

Silence.

“Kyuhyun-ah.” He called again; worried with the silent treatment he was receiving.

“Did you really have to put up that act to get things out of me?” Kyuhyun finally asked.

“Yes.” Sungmin answered bluntly.

“You could have asked me straight.” Kyuhyun said.

“As if you’ll tell me if I asked.” Sungmin, argued, his eyes squinted.

Kyuhyun sighed. He’s got a point there.

“Listen Kyu, I wanted you to know that you could share your feelings and thoughts with me without any hesitation. I’m never going abandon you like how you fear. I’ve been here for you for the past 3 years and I still will be here for the next 50 or 60 years to come. We will spend our last days together. I promise. But I need you to trust me.” Sungmin explained, hoping to gain Kyuhyun’s trust.

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin. How could he not trust him? Sungmin has been there whenever he needed a shoulder to lean on without questioning the reasons. At first it was respect that Kyuhyun had for his hyung but it wasn’t long before it changed to love.

“There is no one in this world I trust more than you hyung. And there’s most certainly no one I love more in this world than you.” Kyuhyun said, he felt his heart become lighter after saying it out loud.

Sungmin felt like he was in seventh heaven. He snuggled into Kyuhyun’s chest. “Took you long enough to say it.” He was overjoyed that he was tearing a little.

Kyuhyun smiled and smoothed Sungmin’s hair. “Sorry for making you wait.”

Sungmin looked up at Kyuhyun, “So you are not mad at me for putting up that ‘drama’?”
Kyuhun shook his head, “You had to do what you had to do. I don’t blame you.”

“Thanks Kyuhyun-ah” Sungmin said as he buried his face back into Kyuhyun’s chest. I wonder how he can smells good all the time.

“Are you wondering how I smell good all the time?” Kyuhyun asked suddenly.

Sungmin gasped in surprise. “Omo, how did you know? Don’t tell me you read minds? You are scary enough as it is.”

Kyuhyun pouted. “I just had the feeling, a hunch. And I’m not scary.”

“Not scary? You should see yourself when your playing Star-whatever game is it that you play” Sungmin complained. “You’ll look like you’re gonna jump into the computer and fight. Shouting and cursing, tsk..tsk..” He said, shaking his head.

“Really? Do I really do that?” Kyuhyun asked, flabbergasted.

Sungmin nodded convincingly. “I’ll record it my camera and show it to you one day.”

“Does that mean I can still play games? I thought you hated it?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin nodded. “I do, but you love it don’t you. I can live with it, but promise me you will pay attention to the real world, meaning me, when you’re gaming. Don’t get lost in the gaming world, okay? Do we have a deal? Or I’m going to have to play dirty again.” He said, as he cutely shrugged his shoulders.

Kyuhyun fell for Sungmin’s aegyo. “Okay, I’ll try.” He said, planting a kiss on Sungmin’s forehead.

One month later.

“Kyuhyun-ah.”Sungmin called out.

No answer.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” he called, louder this time.

What is he doing? He then curiously walked to Kyuhyun's room.

He saw Kyuhyun sitting in front of his laptop as usual, pressing the buttons excitedly.

Here we go again.

“Kyuhyun-ah, there’s a fire. We should run.” Sungmin lied.

“Yeah, okay. Sure." Kyuhun responded.

 


hello readers i'm so SO sorry for the late update, was facing a MAJOR writer's block. and honestly i'm not satisfied with the way i wrote this story..i'm sorry if it wasn't good. i'll try to improve and write a better one next time..thank you for reading/subscribing/commenting. it means alot to me~~

dr_elf15