gamefreak

gamefreak

Why on earth did I fall in love with that impudent game freak! Why?Why? WHYY??Ughhhh..

He is singularly the most annoying person I’ve ever met in my entire life. And of all the people my heart had to open up for him.

Sungmin mentally slapped his face.

.

“Hyung, why is you face so red?” Ryeowook asked, innocently examining his hyung’s face.

Ryeowook touched Sungmin’s forehead to feel if he was having a temperature.

“No, I’m fine. It’s just..a little warm in here.” Sungmin assured.

“Oh,really. You scared me. I thought you going to fall sick.” Ryeowook said, smiling out of relief. “Hyung, you wait a minute, I’ll make you something to drink. It’ll make you feel better.”

Ryeowook’s warmth made Sungmin feel better. He sighed. He’s worth falling for. What was I thinking? Sungmin thought as he looked at Kyuhyun who was oblivious towards what was happening.

“Aish, he beat me.” Kyuhyun said, nearly yelling. It made Sungmin jump, out of surprise.

“YAH~! Will you stop that?” Sungmin said loudly, out of anger.

“Yeah, okay. Sure.” Kyuhyun said, his eyes fixed to his laptop, as his fingers excitedly pressed the buttons.

That auto reply again. He knew Kyuhyun doesn’t pay attention to anything, anyone says when he’s in his game- mode. He always says ‘Yeah, okay. Sure’ for every question asked when he’s too into the game.

Engulfed by annoyance Sungmin asked, “Kyuhyun-ah, I’m going to smother you in your sleep today, is that okay?”

“Yeah, okay. Sure.” Kyuhyun answered.

God, what should I do with this kid!

****

“Kyuhyun-ah, have you seen Sungmin hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

Why is he finding for him?

“No” Kyuhyun lied. He knew Sungmin went out to the grocery store to stock up their ramen. “Why” he asked.

“Nothing..just had..wanted to ask him something. Nothing important. Thanks.” Ryeowook answered hesitantly. He shut the door and went to his room.

Kyuhyun grew curious. He opened his room door and tip-toed to Ryeowook’s room. Ryeowook was on the phone with some one. Kyuhyun moved closer to the door.

“Hyung, I miss you too. When will you come back?” he heard Ryeowook ask. There was a moment of silence. Then Ryeowook spoke up again, “Hmmm.. arraseo. I’m waiting for you. Come back soon okay? Annyong.”

What the hell was going on? Was he talking to Sungmin? Was he talking to HIS Sungminnie?

Kyuhyun quickly and quietly rushed to the nearest beanie chair, grabbed the remote control and pretended to watch tv as he heard Ryeowook walking towards the door.

“Oh, Kyuhyun. When did you come out?” Ryeowook asked.

“Not long. Just a few minutes ago.” Kyuhyun answered trying his best to sound casual while his imaginary mind was punching Ryeowook on his cute face.

“And you are watching…” Ryeowook trailed off. His eyes grew bigger with raised eyebrows as he looked at the tv screen. “You are watching Wild on National Geography? Since when do watch this stuff?”

Wild what? Kyuhyun slowly turned and took a look at what was playing on the channel he randomly flipped.

SHOOT!

He quickly changed the channel. And flashed an embarrassed smile.

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you okay? Did you play games until late night again? Maybe you should go get some sleep?” Ryeowook said, concerned.

“Nah, I’m fine. That was a minor human error.” He said, pointing at the tv and trying his best to wear a convincing smile.

“Okay. If you say so.” Ryeowook said , shrugging.Looks like you brain has the major errors.

****

Sungmin greeted the shop eomoni and walked out of the grocery store. He was in charge of buying groceries while Ryeowook does the cooking. And Kyuhyun does nothing.

He unlocked his dorm door and stepped in. It was unusually quiet. Where are they?

He saw a note on the table under the ketchup bottle. “Sungmin hyung, I’m going out for a while. I’ll be back before dinner. -Ryeowook-“

The tv was and he heard asoft sound of someone snoring.

He kept the plastic bags on the table and quietly walked beside the beanie chair.

Kyuhyun was slouched on the chair fast asleep. Sungmin squatted beside him.

He looks like a baby when he sleeps. He caressed Kyuhyun’s cheek gently, afraid of waking him up. Told you not stay up late.

“mi..Miin…” Kyuhyun murmured. Sungmin moved closer trying hard to catch what Kyuhyun was saying.

“Minnie….”

Minnie? He’s saying MY name in his sleep?

A wide smile appeared on Sungmin’s face. He gave a small squeal before he started jumping up and down like a child who got his birthday present he had wished for.

Can't i just kiss him now?