gamefreak

gamefreak

Ryeowook waited outside the café. Where is he? Did he get caught by Kyuhyun?

He took out his cell phone to call Sungmin but he kept it back in his pocket when he saw Sungmin crossing the road hurriedly.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” Sungmin said, panting.

“It’s okay hyung. Breathe.”

“I had to make sure Kyuhyun saw me leaving. As expected he followed me.” Sungmin said, catching his breath.

“Where is he? I can’t see him anywhere.” Ryeowook asked, scanning around.

“He’s hiding behind the tree beside the traffic light.” Sungmin said.

Ryeowook caught a glimpse of a figure hidden behind the tree Sungmin indicated.

“Saw him! Hyung, let’s go in.” Ryeowook said, grabbing Sungmin’s hand. He pulled him into the café.

“You think the plan is working?” Sungmin asked as they sat down. They chose a table where they can see the outside view clearly.

“He followed you didn’t he? It’s definitely working.” Ryeowook assured. This is kinda fun!

*****

What the hell am I doing? Following him like this. It practically makes a freaking STALKER. No, Kyuhyun. Go back. You should most definitely head back home. Wait, are they sharing the ice cream??!!

*****

Sungmin smiled a little when he saw Kyuhyun behind the bushes. My poor baby.

“Hyung, I have to go now. I’ve got an appointment.” Ryeowook said, the spoon.

Nodding Sungmin scooped up the leftover ice cream and stuffed it in to his mouth. “Let’s go.”

They didn’t realize there was another pair of eyes besides Kyuhun’s was watching every move they make.

****

 

One week later.

Sungmin was at the edge of giving up his plan. I don’t think can hurt him anymore. It was fun at the beginning but he felt extremely guilty when he saw Kyuhyun crying in his sleep last night. And he hasn’t seen him play games for days now.

I think I took it a little too far, taking Wookie to see the musical was a bit too much. It was Kyuhyun’s favorite. I just hope he doesn’t hate me for that.

He went to the kitchen to cut himself some fruits. His mind wandered away as he peeled the fruits.

“Hyung..” he heard Kyuhyun call softly from behind.. Sungmin heart skipped a beat. His voice, it doesn’t sound normal.

“Yes?” he asked, starting to cut the apple. He couldn’t look into his eyes. Afraid that he’ll let out the truth.

Kyuhyun moved beside Sungmin. “I’ve got something I want to tell you.”

Sungmin felt a sudden flood of nervousness. Is going to say it? Finally?

Kyuhyun drew a breath and said, “I want to move out.”

Sungmin’s eyes grew big in bewilderment. WHAT?!.

“But..but..you..where?” Sungmin couldn’t string his words together. This isn’t the way it should have turned out.

Instead of answering Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin’s hand.

“Yah, I am asking you. What are you looking at?” Sungmin asked loudly out of frustration. He looked down and saw his left thumb was bleeding. Crap, I cut myself.

He moved to the sink to wash the blood. “Hyung, are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked.

Do I look okay to you? Sungmin thought, but he nodded.

Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin’s hand dragged him to the living room and made him sit on the couch. “I’ll get the band-aid.”

Sungmin sat there, still shocked by Kyuhyun’s decision. God, I made a mistake.

Kyuhyun came back with the first-aid box and sat beside Sungmin. He examined the cut and said, “Luckily the cut isn’t very deep.” He was sitting so near, Sungmin’s heart was beating frantically.

“Kyuhyun-ah..” Sungmin whispered softly.

When Kyuhyun looked up, he realized he was sitting so close that their noses bumped. Their eyes locked on each other. Kyuhyun swallowed hard. He leaned forward. No, Kyuhyun. Don’t do it. He has a lover. He moved back. Sungmin who sensed Kyuhyun hesitation, leaned forward and locked his lips on Kyuhun’s.

Kyuhyun couldn’t resist the temptation.