Chapter 03.

Glassful Of Love

- Sir, this way.

As the waiter opens the door of a private room in the restaurant, Suho sees a beautiful woman in her 50s sitting alone staring outside of the window.

- Eomma, did you wait for long?

- No, I also just arrived. It’s so great that you can make it today.

- Eomma, please don’t say that. It’s been a long time since only the two of us eat out together – Suho said as he sat down.

- Actually, I invited someone too, not only us.

- Who, eomma?

- You remember Mr.Park, right? I invited his daughter to have dinner with us today. I want to introduce her to you.

- Eomma, have we agreed on this already? That I will have my own rights on this matter.

- You will change your mind when you meet… Oh she’s here! – The door opened again and a young woman shows up. She was wearing a pink dress with high heels and an elegant clutch which definitely showing her class. The girl smile as she looking at Suho’s mother.

- Eomeoni, sorry for making you wait. – She bowed to her.

- It’s okay. Say hello to her, Junmyeon. This is Park Joon Hee, Mr. Park’s daughter. And this is my son, Kim Junmyeon.

- An-nyeong-ha-se-yo, I’m Park Joon Hee, nice to meet you – Joon Hee offer a handshake with Suho.

- Nice to meet you too, Joon Hee-ssi.

The meal was mostly his mother and Joon Hee talking to each other. Suho only sat quietly finishing his meal. Even without looking up, he could still feel that she constantly taking glances at him. And it makes him suffocated. Not waiting for the desert to come, he stand up and excuses with works at the company and just left. It was always like this, even it happens for times, his mother still want to interfere his life this way. His parents wanted a perfect Kim JunMyeon, and he gave them everything, except for this matter. He just want to decide who he will be with for the rest for his life, not his parents.

---

Monday was always the day Chorong could take a rest after a busy weekend at the bar. She and Sehun decided to go shopping at nearby convenient store. Just when they walked out of the convenient store, 2 black cars stopped near them, 2 men in black suits got off, stood in front of Chorong and Sehun. They all made a 90 degree bow to Chorong. Chorong tried to walk away from them but they stopped her.

- Let me go – Chorong said.

- Come with us, Young Lady!

- I don’t know you, I’m not your Lady or anything, please don’t call me that and let me go.

- Come home with us, the President want to meet you. - One of them softened his voice.

Chorong lifted her head and looked straight at the man in front of her.

- Do you even remember the reason why I ran away from that place, Minseok oppa? I don’t want to go back.

- But isn’t life too hard for you? The President cared about you, since that day, he has always been keeping an eye on you.

- Yes, of course, send him my thanks, I bet he cares about me just like the way he keeps an eye on his rival in business, huh? And if he cares about me, why he didn’t do it earlier, because now it's too late! Let's go Sehun! - She said and walked away with Sehun. The men did not stop.

- We’re sorry, Chorong, but please stop being so disobedient! We need to bring you back, that's the order. – The man named Minseok said and grabbed her arm.

- Order! Order! Yes, it's always because of the order. Can I just live my life without his order? - Chorong tried to run away from his tight grip.

Sehun, meanwhile, listened to his noona argue with these men from the beginning without knowing what really was happening, but when Minseok tried to take his noona away, he started kicking and punching Minseok’s legs.

- Let go of Chorong noona, let go of her!

- Take him too, Luhan! - Minseok said and nearly pushed Chorong into the car. And then Luhan put Sehun beside her before closed the door

- Noona, where are we going? - Sehun looked at Chorong with worried eyes.

- It'll be okay, stay close to me Sehun ah. - Chorong said and pulled him close to her as if someone’s gonna take him from her.

The car kept driving. The scenes outside of the window started becoming so familiar to Chorong. What happened in the place she was heading to was a mixture of happiness and sadness, of heaven and hell. 3 years were not a very long time, but she tried hard to forget this place  but now all the memories came to see her again.

- Minseok oppa, how is Chanyeol? - Chorong asked while still looking out of the window, holding Sehun’s hand tightly.

- You should meet him. He’s still waiting for you every day.

---