Chapter 02.

Glassful Of Love

- Hun ah, it’s time to wake up~~~

- Ne, noona~~~

The 5 years old Sehun rolls in his blanket mumbling to Chorong who is preparing him lunch box in the kitchen. The little sleepy Sehun yawns making his way to the bathroom.

- Noona, we are running out of toothpaste, soap and… and shampoo! - Sehun shouts to Chorong.

- I know, Hun-ah. I will buy them on my way back home today.

Chorong sighs, everything run out at the same time. Her tuition fee at the university, Sehun’s fee at the kindergarten, and many other daily expenses, she thought it would be okay if she worked as tutor only. But it turns out to be the other way, that is also the reason why she took the job at Éblouissant, even though it means she will spend less time with Sehun. Every day, after taking Sehun to the kindergarten, she rushes to school then students’ houses and then the club. Many thanks to JungAh eonni, who lives next door, to pick Sehun up from school, cook him dinner and put him to sleep because she also has 2 children who mostly has the same routine as Sehun. Sehun never complaints. He knows his noona is working hard for his own good too. He is a very quiet kid, and obedient. He never tells Chorong to buy him this or that like other kids. He’s happy with whatever he has with Chorong, as long as his noona stays with him.  Chorong understands that. Sometimes, she just wishes Sehun would be a little bit whining, just like how a 5 years old will behave. She scares that his childhood will only fill with worry about being poor and all. She wants to spend more time with him, bring him to the park, play with him, cook for him, do the laundry together, clean the house together, teach him how to ride a bike, everything, she always wants to save the best for him. But the situation does not let her, at the end, she’s still a 23 years old girl, all the burden become heavier on her shoulder each day.

 

Another the night passed at Éblouissant, Chorong never expects him to come again, but he does. He appeares from the darkness when no one is around, he pulls a chair and sit down, just like last night. She finally takes her time to look at him. He is a very young and handsome man. Something obvious but indescribable tells anyone looking at him that he is rich too. Maybe because of the suit on him. Maybe from the way he hold the glass. She isn’t sure. And his eyes, his deep eyes buried things that people cannot find out. He is not really the style of cold rich young man that dramas also mislead its audience but more than that, the friendly type.

- Something nice, please!

Chorong smiles and turns around to get him some wine. Suho’s eyes again can’t leave the girl. The way she turning around makes her ponytail swinging in the air, the way her hair resting on her shoulder, her eyelashes blinking, and the way she slightly biting her cherry lips. Suho admits he is attracted. It isn’t because there is no pretty girl around him, there is actually a bunch of them, and all beautiful, but not impressive and attractive to him. This girl is different, his eyes can’t leave her. Just like earlier, when she showed off her bartender skills again in front of many people, he observed her the whole night from the second floor. When she looks at him, her sparkling eyes trapped him inside and he thought he sees something, sorrow. He is living all his life in comfort, people may say what kind of sorrow in his world that he knows. But the sadness in her eyes that she cannot hide. It traps him like a complicated puzzle. Or maybe it is just his imagination, an excuse for the reason why he is attracted.

- You’re going to dig a hole on my face, sir. - Chorong says but doesn’t look up.

- Sorry - Suho chuckles to himself wondering what he is even doing - What’s your name?

- Is it even important?

- It’s okay if you don’t want to. – Suho shrugs his shoulders.

- Chorong. Park Chorong, sir.

- What a pretty name! Your parents must love you so much to gave you that name.

- You’re half right, sir – She smirks.

- Don’t call me sir, it makes me uncomfortable.

- But you’re a customer, and we are taught to call our customers sir.

- Okay, I’m not going to argue with you – Suho chuckles giving up.

- You seem to like this place?

- Yes, I like it a lot.

- Even at this hour?

- Best at this hour, don’t you think?

- Totally right!  - She says lifting her head smiling and their eyes meet.

 

One, two, three days... a week passed. His own feelings starts surprise Suho. He finds himself in deep thought about her even at the middle of a meeting in front of many staffs. He finds himself listening to the song she played at the bar. The melody keeps haunting his mind and at the end of the day, it leads him to the bar again, every night. It’s the peace he wants when spending time with her. Just some small talk but it makes him comfortable. And he does not want to admit with his own words but he is falling for her…