IGAD: 네번째

I Got A Date!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Min Yeen]

Another boring day at our school. Maybe being an idol isn't that bad after all. You don't have to go to school. But it's not all fun. I have friends who are Kpop idols and just the training itself is hard for them. Actually only Nichkhun oppa and unnie told me. You'll need to control yourself to avoid being critized by others. You can't even eat as much as you wanted to.

"Kim! Have you heard?" -Ye Jin. Heard what? Why is she excited? "After a week, there's going to be a k-con here at our school. And we're invited to perform."


Our group is composed of three, Me, Yejin and Min Jee. We're called the 2MY TaeTiSeo (to my taetiseo). 2MY represents our names' first letter. Two of us have M, Me and Min Jee and Y for Yejin. Then TaeTiSeo because we are a cover group of them. I know I said I don't like this being an idol thingy but I'm just a fan too who imitates their idol. Of course I'm the Tiffany in our group and also the leader. We had a voting and it's two against one. Yejin should be the leader since she's the cover of Taeyeon. Oh well it's just a label. Why argue about that?

"So? Are we in? Leader-nim! Ppalli! I need to meet Myungsoo...."-Yejin. I said I hate seeing couples but what can I do. My two friends are dating idols. I just can't believe how well they hid their relationships. I'll give them kuddos for there is still no rumor about these two idols.

"Of course we're in. You're meeting L again? Yejin I'm telling you this because I'm your friend, don't get caught! Arasseo!" Being an idol's sweet heart isn't safe. Their fans will bash you and threaten you. Just look at Sungmin oppa.

"Others will know if you keep talking that loud."-Yejin. I'm not that loud. She looked at her watch and waved goodbye. I wonder. How do they date?

A vibration came from my pocket. It's just my phone. It's a new notification from nah.07  ̄ω ̄. The website has an app so I downloaded it. I can't bring my laptop all the time. Three days have passed since the last time we had a conversation. I can't chat him first. Since I'm the girl, the guy should make the first move. I don't care how long will it take for us to chat again. Unnie said play hard to get.

"What am I thinking?" It's not like he wants me to be his girlfriend. We've been chatting at most 3 weeks. We have talked about a lot of things and I think I already know him that much. Well of course, besides his real name. Ah! Almost forgot! I read his chat.

nah.07: You busy tonight?

Tonight? Waeyo? I know we have talked about meeting up but why at night? Omo!

you: I knew itˋ△ˊ!

nah.07: Knew what?

you: T_T I thought you're different!

nah.07: Mwoyo? I don't think I understand.


 

He can't play with me. I know he knows what I'm talking about. I mean, what will be the reason if a guy wants to meet up. At night! He just wants your ity. Σ( ° △ °|||)︴. Kim, think of an excuse.


nah.07 sent you a nudge!

you: I can't make it tonight........

nah.07: Ah.... Is that so? Then let's just have coffee tomorrow morning. Give me your number and I'll just text you the address.

you: My number?

Eotteokhae? Should I give him my number? It's just a number. So I did give him my number. From now on, I don't have to use this app anymore. I can't believe I'm meeting someone who I just met online. My Oppa and Unnies will be really mad if they found out.

"Aigoo.... Our Kimberly is growing up." Looked behind me and saw Min Jee. I quickly hid my phone. "I saw all of it."

"Jinjja?"

"I saw you focused on your phone and tried to figure out what's up. You didn't even see me came."

"Don't tell Yejin."

"Sure. So who's this nah.07? Is he handsome? Oh well, need not to answer that. The important thing is you got your first date."

"It's not a date." Is it? He didn't say it is? We're just friends, right? It's just our first time meeting. Min Jee crossed her arms and looked at me as if she's saying I don't have an idea. "Fine, I got a date!" So is it really a date? I got a date? My first date?

"You need to look beautiful tomorrow. Let's go buy you a dress."-MinJee.

"I'll just wear our school uniform. We're just going to drink coffee. Why should I dress up? And are you not busy today? How about Minwoo?"

"We broke up."-MinJee.

"Mwo! Waeyo?"

"Found out I'm just a part of a bet. Other members challenged him if he could have a girlfriend without the public knowing. And he did."

"Where is he?"

"Waeyo?"

"Eodi!?"

"At the auditorium."

I went straight ahead to the auditorium. How could he do that? How can he hurt my friend? If only others knew. He was supposed to be the innocent and cute maknae of Boyfriend. One of the reasons why I hate being an idol. Your being controlled to have an image they want people to believe. Just like my un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter