IGAD- 세번째

I Got A Date!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*doorbell

The doorbell woke me up. It's 8:00 in the morning! Who could that be? I went to the door and saw a guy in cap carrying a box through the peekhole. "Nuguseyo?" He did not answer me. Just an ordinary mailman I guess. I opened the door and he handed me the box. It has holes on it.

"This package is from Leo Hwang."-Mailman. Leo Hwang? Oppa? Is this the surprise? "Correct me if I'm wrong miss, Leo Hwang is Girls' Generetion's Tiffany's older brother. Isn't he?" Omo! What should I say? "How are you exactly related to them?"

"Na? I'm not related to them. Just give me the papers I should sign then leave." Geez! This mailman is very talkative,

"Why the sudden attitude?" The mailman removed his hat. Omo! Why is he here? I looked outside to check if someone is following him. There is none so I pulled him in.

"Oppa! Why are you here? Where's unnie? What if paparazzis are following you?" Someone knocked on my door. It's them! The paparazzis are here! What should I do? Hun oppa went to the door and opened it without hesitating. "Unnie!" I can't believe it. They're here! I'm so happy. Is this the surprise Leo oppa said?

"You haven't open the package yet?"-Mi young unnie. Nichkhun oppa opened the box for me and took out a PUPPY!! It's so cute. I immediately played with it. "Are you just going to ignore us?"

"Wait here. I'll just buy us something to eat. Uhmm.... unnie?" I asked for money from unnie. What do you expect? I'm still a student. They both laughed at me.

"Let's just order delivery food." -Unnie.

"Aniyo? Others might see you. I'll be back quickly." Unnie gave me money. I put on a coat and shades. I can't just go out wearing my pajamas. "Hun oppa! Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. My apartment my rules! Got it?"

"Arasseo." They both smiled at me before I left. I can't believe not even single reporter is around. They must've hidden well.

"Have you heard? SNSD's Tiffany is just around the area."

"Jinjja?"

Pssh... Of course. It's Apgujeong. Their company is just near. Haisst..

"They even said, they also saw her boyfriend."

"Nichkhun oppa? I want to see them."

Fans are starting to talk about them. I knew it. It is impossible no one will notice them. I mean, come on! It's Girls' Generation and 2PM. They're one of the top idols. Great! Our bonding time is over. As soon as I bought two boxes of pizza and a full pan of lasagna, I hurried back to my apartment. I need to tell them what I heard.

"Unnie!" I shouted. Their eyes both widened. I caught them red handed. "What are you doing?!" They were both in front of my laptop.

"I just send a nudge to your chatmate!"-Unnie. What? Why? "You entered online dating but don't have the guts to chat with a boy." Omo! Are they chatting with nah.07? I sat beside them and watched.

▒ You and nah.07 ▒

you: Annyeong! Y(^_^)Y


Still no reply? This nah.07 is a bit rude. If only he knew. He's lucky he's chatting with SN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter