IGAD! - 첫번쨰

I Got A Date!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will you accept or reject a guy if he asks you on a date or something? In my case, I don't know. No one ever asked me. Not even once. I'm not over reacting! Really. I'm telling the truth. Guys don't like me. I'll sight some few examples.



 


◆◇ Valentine's Day ◇◆

In our school, there are no classes during this day. It's a school tradition. It became one of the holidays. For the ones with dates, of course. Weird, right? What I mean is, if you have dates, you're free to go anywhere and do whatever you want with your date but if you're single like me, you just have to stay inside the classroom. Well, I mean, who wants to go out there seeing people smooching, hugging and doing other stuffs only couples do. I'll really never forget this day. It is the day I felt humiliated.

Myung Soo. Yeah, you thought it right. I'm talking about Myung Soo of Infinite. We're attending the same school. Lucky me? Not really. When I was at the canteen with my friends, he was approaching our table, carrying roses.



 

"Uhmm.... Min Yeen?"-L. So is the flowers for me? I knew it! I know at least one will fall for me.

"What brings you here?" Pretending not to know.... Hihihi.... I can't believe I'm getting roses from him.

"Could you please stand beside me for a sec?"-L. My friends start giggling. I know they're happy for me. It's the first time.

"Okay." I said pretending to be bored and hiding all the excitement inside. Like he asked, I stood up. Then he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter