Well, here's a first.

Under the Cherry Blossom

"President, going off today as well?" Nana couldn't bear to ask as she saw her idol packing up her stuff.

 
Jessica nodded, "Yeap!"
 
"Must be because of Kris Wu again," Nana mumbled. She was still angry that he snatched President away from her. If not for him, she would be able to spend time with her idol after school in the council room everyday. Too bad, this will now only occur in her dreams.
 
Jessica remained smiling without saying a word.
 
Nana squinted her eyes, "President Jung, why do I feel that you are not happy today?" Though Jessica looked exactly the same, she gave off a depressed vibe as well. Even her smile and gentleness had a tinge of loneliness.
 
Jessica patted on her shoulder, and jokingly said, "The sadness is gone when I see you and the others," she waved to her and left.
 
"President Jung..." Nana's eyes were literally glistening with tears. She patted on her shoulder... HER IDOL PATTED ON HER SHOULDER.
 
Jessica couldn't help to laugh while she was walking. Nana was an adorable girl, plus she was an efficient teammate. She probably could take over Jessica as president. Because of the university entrance exams, Jessica would have to choose a successor and step down soon. 
 
When she walked to the classroom, there was no side of Kris at all four corners.
 
"Have you seen Kris?" She asked Seohyun the class leader.
 
"Saw him bringing his bag out with him. I guess he left. Why? Did y'all argue?" Seohyun looked at her and winked.
 
"You wish," Jessica replied and left the classroom.
 
When she left the classroom, she frowned. Kris actually left before saying a word. It was something he had never done before.
 
Well, it's because of Gayeon right?
 
If she wasn't wrong, Kris should probably be at the hospital...
 
It wasn't as if she would disallow him to visit her, so why do things behind her back? Or did he wanted to take the opportunity to talk to Gayeon without her being around them?
 
Aigoo...
 
"Sighing on such a beautiful day?" Kai's voice approached her from behind her back.
 
"Don't have to practice?" Jessica stood still waiting for him.
 
"Going now. Alone today?" He looked around her.
 
"He has matters to settle," Jessica didn't want to divulge too much to prevent Kai from worrying.
 
"That's great" Kai snatched her bag and smiled, "Let's have another round, the previous match wasn't enough."
 
Jessica was surprised, "Obviously no! I was dead tired after that previous match and only regained focus fully after A WEEK," furthermore, was she even in the mood to play tennis?
 
Kai being Kai, ignored her refusal and dragged her towards the Tennis Court.
 
"Haha, you have no choice!"
 
"Are you a barbarian...." Jessica helplessly complain.