Prologue

41 Days
Prologue 

"Sunggyu! Come here." A faint, dainty voice called out to him. It was her voice. The voice of the person he couldn't save. He turned around to look at her. A shroud of light surrounded the girl making her look as heavenly as ever. "Sunggyu! Come over here!" She yelled out as she stretched out her arm towards him. Sunggyu stared at her hand longingly and slowly reached out his hand to join her. Before their hands could touch, a cloud of darkness pulled the girl away. The girl screamed. "Gyu! Save me! Gyu! Sunggyu!" Sunggyu tried to run after her but his feet just wouldn't move and stayed frozen on the ground. "No!" Sunggyu screamed desperately. "Bring her back!"

 

Sunggyu woke up in a cold sweat, startled at his dream. He glanced at his alarm clock which flashed the time of 7:00 A.M., Friday, March 16, 2014, and ran his hands in his messy orange hair. To other people, this day might’ve seemed like just any other normal Friday, but to Kim Sunggyu, this day was the most dreadful day in his 26 years of life. On this day, four years ago, Kim Sunggyu's beautiful lover got caught in a deadly car accident. She was killed instantly at the spot. March 16 was Park Eunmi's, Kim Sunggyu’s lovely girlfriend, death anniversary. Although so many years had passed, Sunggyu just can't forget about her. He couldn't bring himself to move on and find another girl. Of course he can't. Eunmi was his first love. First loves aren't exactly easy to forget. Sunggyu let out a stressed sigh as he rubbed his face and got up to get ready for work.  He put on his designer suit and straightened his tie. He walked past and stared at a photo of his deceased lover that lied in a frame on his kitchen table before he picked up his briefcase and strolled out the house for work. This was gonna be a tiring day . . .

 
 
 
 
 
author's notes
A/N

D: It's so short! *Tear tear* I'll try to write more on my other chapters. :D Thanks again for reading! Please comment! Kamsamnida!~