Luhan's POV

Romeo and Juliet (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Thus with a kiss I die. -Romeo and Juliet

 

Luhan's POV

  Night after night, Sehun threw pebbles at his window. He would climb down, sometimes landing in Sehun's arms. They would go on adventures together, by the creeks, at the meadows, under the bridges, in the rivers, on the rooftops. They would laugh and talk and laugh all over again. 

  Sehun finally revealed his true identity as the fourth prince and a one of the head captain of the army from the neighboring country. He admitted that he was sent here to assess the situation and give a report to his King. Our countries are at conflict with one another, Luhan thought. 

  "I'll try to convince my father over the conflict," Sehun promises and Luhan agreed to persuade his side as well.

  I still have yet to tell him... 

This night...

  "May I kiss you, my Princess?" Sehun whispers, his breath faintly caressing Luhan's neck. Warmth radiates from the spot where Sehun's lips seemed to touch his neck.

  Tonight was special, Sehun managed to sneak into the castle without any of the guards catching him. Thus presently, he is in Luhan's room.

  "Wait!" Luhan protested and backed away.

  Without a further reply, Sehun’s hand drifted to his slender hip and settled there. As he pulled Luhan closer, his head was angled slightly to the side. Again, his mere touch sent wild fires that slowly spread to the rest of his body.

  Luhan’s breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter