Sehun's POV

Romeo and Juliet (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Good night, good night. Parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow. -Romeo and Juliet

 

Sehun's POV

 Sehun's eyes followed the maiden as she walked out the doors to the private chambers. Although he usually preferred blondes in alluring red over bunettes in soft purple, somehow his eyes were on that particular little lamb the whole time. He got up, leaving his drink by the side and followed after her. She must be a guest or relative of the royal family if she's allowed to enter the chambers, perhaps my feast tonight would be more satisfying.

  The hallways were dimmed with only a few torches. Honey-colored light illuminated the paintings hung upon the velvet walls, giving them a beautiful glow against the deep coloring. Sehun quicked his pace when the soft footsteps of the maiden disaapeared. His heart almost stopped when his eyes fell upon a fallen figure leaning against the wall.

  "Hey! Are you alright?" Sehun asked, running towards her. He turned her around gently and supporting her head with his arm. Her eyes were closed and a slight pained expression on her pale face. Sehun frowned at her shallow breaths and he shook her body lightly. "Hey, wake up,"

  The little lamb arouse from unconsciouness and tilted her head in a puzzled manner. "Who... you?"

  "Your Romeo," Sehun laughed, relieved. "Come, little lamb, tell me where are your chambers."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter