Sehun's POV

Romeo and Juliet (HunHan)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? -Romeo and Juliet

 

Sehun's POV

  "Boy, was it hard to find your room tonight my Princess," he murmured to himself. Someone must have sensed the presence of aan intruder last night and changed the sleeping chambers of the Princess.

  Sehun inhaled deeply and knocked on the window softly.

  "You-" she started when she pulled the curtains to a side. "Who are you?"

  Ah, my Princess looks as lovely as she did last night. Her brown hair was swept to a side, flowing all the way to her waist. Her eyes seemed to glow with ignited flames.

  "I told you last night, didn't I? I'm your Romeo." A ghost of a smile played on his lips. "I go by the name Sehun,"

  "What have you come here for?" she demanded, refusing to let him in.

  "To see you, my Juliet," he murmurs. "Could you let me in? It's rather cold tonight."

  "I will have you repeat your identity and purpose for coming here tonight," she said firmly, a defiant look in her eyes.

  "I'm a Montague, my Capulet. I cannot reveal no more." Sehun said. "But do not fear, my Princess, like Romeo, I mean no harm,"

  Sehun could see the conflict in the Princess's face and sensed the question. To let or not to let him in?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter