First day

First Love

Knowing that Jongin goes to training in the same company, she couldn’t feel happier. She started to feel the flutter again, the heartbeat races, the weak in the knees. She loved the feeling, the feeling she couldn’t describe in a word, a feeling she has never felt before. Reaching home she cooked for her mom and while she was cooking, her mom arrived home. “Wow wow wow, that’s some good dishes, are you in a good mood or something?” her mom exclaims. “I got in”, Krystal let it out with a smile. Her mom was happy and took her in into a hug, “I knew you’d make it. So, what’s next?”. Krystal and her mom talked about the whole process during dinner and after Krystal finished explaining everything, she said “there’s something about you that’s different, you seem… different, but you know the good different” Krystal looked surprised. She was happy, she does feel different, with meeting Jongin again, but can her face tell? “Different? What! No………..I am the same old same Krystal your beloved daughter” “Excuse me young lady, please listen to what you just said”, her mom replies knowing that Krystal never talks like that unless she’s hiding something. “Oh mom, you got me, I’ve been trying to tell you months ago, but you were so busy”. Then she told her mom everything about Jongin, and her mom feels nervous knowing that Krystal is her only daughter, and it’s the first time Krystal has ever felt this way about someone. Her mom’s concern potrayed on her face even though she claimed to Krystal that she way happier than she looks. Krystal comforts her mom, “Don’t worry mom. If I ever get hurt, at least I’ll still have you.” Making her mom smile, Krystal felt better. And her mom knew that Krystal has definitely gone mature.

The next day Krystal and her mom went to SM to get the documents done, and they chose the shortest contract period which was 6 months. After that her mom left for work while Krystal stays at the company to go for her first training. Since SM doesn’t know which level Krystal stands in singing, dancing, modeling and acting, she has to go through all of them today. She went to singing first, then to modeling, acting and lastly dancing. In singing, she was praised by the vocal instructor for having voice stability; in modeling she had good feedback since she is physically attractive. Since she never had any experience with acting, the instructor asked her to focus more on acting. When dance practice came, Krystal grew nervous, how can I ever be like what they are yesterday…?! She stepped into the dancing room and saw trainees all sitting in groups, and all looking at her like an alien. Suddenly, a girl stepped up and said, “Hey, you must be the newbie! I heard from fans that you were a real beauty, and you definitely are!” “…..thanks!” was all Krystal could reply. “I’m Luna by the way, what’s your name?” “Krystal.” Luna seems very nice, very talkative- Krystal wouldn’t have to think what to say next, they started talking, while some people were busy judging Krystal from afar. The dance instructor came and when the dance was about to start Krystal realizes that Sehun and Kai were nowhere to be seen. Her heart shrunk a little. After finishing the dance practice, the instructor asked Krystal if she would like to join the jazz & ballet dance class, since she has a great body and composure. Krystal said, “sure, why not?” Luna told her that it was really hard to even peek into the jazz & ballet class, and only people who were sure to be debuted goes there. Luna wishes Krystal all the best as she leaves for home. Krystal had to go to jazz & ballet class. When she arrived there, she saw some girls and boys stretching and some gracefully dancing. The instructor saw her and greeted her politely. She was asked to go stretch and later join for a couple ballet dance practice. She did what she was told. While stretching, someone whispered into her ear, “Wanna be my dance partner?” It was Jongin. Krystal swore that his whisper was so seductive she could melt inside out. Upon hearing the whisper, her knees started to wobble and she started losing balance. But Jongin was fast enough to catch her and held her waist. The two looked at each other for a good 2 seconds, but which felt like 2 hours for Krystal, that hair….. Oh his skin looks so ily bronzed……his eyes are so intense… and then the instructor broke the stare- off and asked the two to start practicing with each other.

They started dancing gracefully, with Jongin helping her and leading the way to make her practice easier. Krystal could tell that Jongin is extremely experienced as he danced away so effortlessly. Since ballet requires a lot of erm…..skinship, Krystal has never had this much skinship in 2 hours. Everytime they hold hands for Jongin to slightly life her or when they twirl around, Krystal feels a huge amount of jolts coming into her brain one after another, he is so ridiculously handsome, even with that sweat…. How can I focus like this…Krystal, focusssss.After the practice ended, Krystal was relieved she had to no longer put up a poker face to hide the inner joy dancing with Jongin. “Not bad for your first day huh? See you tomorrow then!” Jongin had to go to rap practice while Krystal is too drained to even walk. They both said their goodbyes and parted ways again. Krystal went crazy with all the contact she’s had with Jongin and couldn’t even sleep, thinking about tomorrow. Her mom knocked on her door and asked “Honey, have you eaten? How was today anyways? Did you…see him?” her mom putting on a scandalous face. Krystal squealed and her mom knew that obviously something happened. Krystal spilled everything and her mom couldn’t feel any happier for her daughter.