Oh, again?

First Love

She almost dropped her jaw, and almost forgot that someone is following her upon seeing his utterly handsome face, amazing toned and proportionate body, smelling of addictive cologne and with a killer smile.

Then he spoke in a language she didn’t understand. She shooked her head and he asked, “What about English?” Then Krystal nodded, she was too starstrucked to even mutter yes. He let out a friendly laugh making her knees weak, how can a laugh make her weak? Get yourself together Krystal! Then he broke the silence with “Can I ask, why you were peeping like that?” Krystal felt a rush of blood going through her cheeks with embarrassment. “Oh. That. Erm.” She was actually trying pretty hard to remember why. “Is that man bothering you?” he asked, pointing his finger to the man making her lose her train of thoughts. “Oh. Yes.” After saying yes she forced herself to put together, and said full sentences this time, “I’m sorry I am just still in the state of shock” trying to cover herself from the immense embarrassment, “Yes, that man has been following me for a while now, and I thought he’d go away if I stay in the shop, but he turns out to be waiting there, and I just.. Don’t know how... To leave the shop.” She didn’t want to make herself seem so… bimbo in front of this beautiful creature. After she finished her sentence, both of them looked out and saw that the man is gone. Although she felt relieved, she felt like she’s going to be at loss soon since she’ll have to stop talking to this hunk. “Well, he’s gone now. You’d be okay… I hope, just don’t stay in shock too long.” And let out the best laugh she’s ever heard. “Yeah. Sorry to disturb you again. I’m gonna head out now” She almost slapped herself after hearing herself say that- she doesn’t want to leave. Not without him, God, Krystal don’t be so freaking greedy. “Yeah okay, take care!” he beamed. She waved and left the shop.

After all that, Krystal felt super dehydrated she could probably faint right there and then. She looked for a café to stop and drink, but she felt like falling down so she quickly head to the nearest bench. She sat there, getting her knees regain back their strength, her heart rate back to normal, her act together. After sitting there for a solid 30 minutes just gazing on the ground, she could no longer hold the thirst. Off she went to find the nearest English speaking café. She saw a café called Coffee & Co., and felt attracted to go there, so off she entered the shop. Thank God, the menus were all in English. After ordering, she got her cup of iced Americano and sat at the sofa seating area. After sipping, she closed her eyes, rested her head back and sighed with relief.

“You shouldn’t be sleeping like that in public places like this”, a familiar voice said making her jump from her almost- sleep phase.

She looked up and saw that creature, yes that beautiful creature.

“Mind if I sit here?” he asked. “Umm sure” she replied. He placed his coffee and cake on the table and his shopping bags on the floor next to his chair and sat. “By the way.. I’m Jongin. Kim Jongin”. “Oh hi, nice to formally meeting you, Jongin. I’m Krystal”, she replied. She herself was shocked with the natural reply from her. She thinks she’s getting used to the situation already- controlling her feelings and all. “So, when did you move here?” he asked. “I arrived today from London”. Jongin expressed a shock face and asked, “Are you not tired? You should rest, just in case you need to run from another guy again”, ending the sentence with sarcasm. Krystal laughed at his remark and said, “I think I’ll be fine, thank you. So Jongin, what do you do? How can you speak English so well?” Jongin replied, “I am actually a trainee..” making Krystal interrupt, “in the business industry?””Erm, no... I am actually training to become an Idol- a Korean kind of boy band kind of thing, and the English- well its part of the training”. Krystal got all excited and asked, “So you must sing well!” Jongin then replied, “I do the dancing part more though”, and making Krystal laugh and then they continued talking for about an hour plus.

After an hour, Jongin and Krystal bid goodbyes and went on separate ways. Krystal headed home while Jongin was going for some dance practice at his company. Krystal got home smiling non- stop, slept and dreamt of Jongin, duh.