Some moments...

Magical Tears

Dara woke up because something hit her head, it was a pillow, it's soft but Dara is a light-sleeper. She can easily be waken up. Dara opened her eyes and saw Jiyong. She immediately stand up making their forehead bump. Both of them touched their forehead which is in pain because of the impact.

" Sorry" Dara touched Jiyong's forehead and she ran away leaving Jiyong with a confused face. Jiyong wondered where Dara went. Dara got back with two ice pack in her hands. She handed one pack to Jiyong and placed the other pack in her own forehead.

" I thought you ran away from me" 

" I won't do that. I just went in the kitchen to get an ice pack. Nothing will happen if we just keep on holding our foreheads." Jiyong was about to say something when the door opened, it was Daesung.

" Hey, what are the two of you doing here? Get out and feel the fresh air." Daesung said and pushed the two of them outside and they went and talked with the others. Dara went to Bom confused.

" Bom, why are they here?" Dara whispered to Bom.

" I don't know. They just got here earlier."

" Why did you let them stay here?" Dara was confused.

" Yaaa. They brought food, how can I just let them go away?" Bom was right.

All of them ate and talked. When the boys left to go back to their house. The girls went inside in their house and sat at the couch in the living room.

" Why didn't you guys wake me up when they arrive?" Dara asked them.

" I was still asleep when they arrived. I didn't know and when I got up, Seungri brought me outside" Minzy said. Dara looked at CL.

" I helped the guys prepare the table. I got busy. Sorry" CL said.

" How about you missy?"  Dara looked at Bom.

" I'm telling you this again, sis. I got distracted by the food. That Jiyong can cook so well" Bom smiled.

" Why is it a big deal to you?" CL asked her.

" I looked awful sleeping there. It's so embarassing."

" No you don't. You look cute sleeping"

The girls looked behind them to see who said that. It was Jiyong smiling so sweetly.

" Why are you here, oppa?" Minzy asked.

" I left my phone in the living room" Jiyong answered.

" I'll get it" CL stood up and went inside. When CL left, the area had this awkward aura. Dara was embarrased that Jiyong heard what she said but she is flattered that Jiyong said that she is cute. She blushed secretly.  CL came back afte a few more minutes and gave Jiyong his phone and Jiyong left.

" Why are you so quiet?" CL asked Bom. Bom jumped suddenly.

" I know it" Bom smiled weirdly.

" Why are you smiling like that?" Dara asked her sister.

" We should have a welcoming party for Jiyong"  Bom suggested.

" Nice idea" Minzy smiled too.

" It should be a suprise" CL suggested.

" That's cool. Let's start planning it."

The gils spent the whole afternoon planning for Jiyong's surprise welcome party. They were so excited that they had lots of ideas and it was great. They planned not to tell the other guys because those guys can't keep their mouth shut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short but it'll be longer next time...

I can't update fastly because I have lots of things to do for school..

Sorry...

What do you think about this?

Comments are appreciated...

Ppyong ~

Much ~