Surprise party...

Magical Tears

" Yaaah. Start calling Daesung" CL told the other girls. CL just finished decorating the whole place. They had this place in Teensville, it's a studio made for rehearsals and parties. CL was assigned to decorate the place, Minzy was assigned for the music, Bom and Dara was assigned in the foods since they had more experience in cooking.

" Let me call him" Minzy suggested.

" No, you're a bad liar." CL laughed at her. Well, CL was right, Minzy is a bad liar. " Call him up Dara" CL handed her the phone.

" I don't know what to tell him" Dara handed the phone to Bom. " You call him up. You're a good in lying"

" Thanks for the compliment, sis" Bom rolled her eyes and started contacting Daesung's number. Bom switched it into loud speaker.

" Hello?" Daesung answered the phone call.

" It's Bom. Help us Daesung, we're trapped in the studio. Please..." Bom had a fake-panic voice.

" Why? What happened?" Daesung seemed so tense and he sounded panicking too,

" Don't ask, just please let us out of here... And bring the other guys, all five of you, get us out of here" Bom added more panic effect in her voice.

" We'll be there in a short while. Wait for us... I'll call the other guys"

" We'll wait... And please bring extra foods" Bom immediately turned off the phone and when she looked at the girls, they were all staring at her.

" What? I think the food Dara and I prepare are not enough. It's better to be ready." Bom smiled sweetly.

All of the girls except Bom rolled their eyes.

They started turning off the lights and they hid.

After a few minutes, they can already hear some footsteps. The door let out a creaked voice indicating that the guys already entered the studio.

" Girls" It was Top.

" Where are you?" The girls can hear someone running.

" Hey"

Someone the lights and the girls came out from under the table.

" Surprise" The girls shouted and shooted a confetti up in the air.

" What?" The boys looked so confused.

" This is a surprise welcome party for Jiyong" Dara explained.

" Thanks" Jiyong hugged the girls.

" Hey babe, you're friend really is a good liar. She really got me." Daesung told CL. Daesung and CL had already been dating for 1 year.

" Thanks for the compliment Daesung oppa. I get that compliment a lot. I appreciate it" Bom said sarcastically.

" Yummm. This is delicious" Top already tasted the choco mousse.

" Yosh. What are you doing?" Bom took the choco mousse away from Top.

" This is food and it's supposed to be eaten" Top tried to get his choco mousse back.

" Yeah, I know but it's still so early. Jiyong's supposed to eat first." Bom stucked out her tongue.

" It's okay, isn't it Ji?" Top asked Jiyong.

" Yup" Jiyong smiled.

" Oh well, I know what you are doing... You are just trying to get my attention." Top placed her arms on Bom's shoulders.

" Keep dreaming oppa" Bom started walking to Minzy's direction.

" I know I'm right." Top followed Bom and continued teasing her.

At the other side, Jiyong was getting foods when he bumped into someone. It was Dara whose dress is now dirty because her food fell on her dress when Jiyong accidentally bumped on her.

" Oh, I am so sorry" Jiyong got a tissue and gave it to Dara.

" It's okay. There are still other dresses in the world. This is not the last one" Dara smiled so sweetly.

There's that sweet smile of hers again...  Jiyong thought.

" Why don't we sit down?" The two of them sat down in the vacant couch and started talking.

" Why do you live here in Teensville?" Jiyong asked her.

" I live here with my sister, Bom. Our parents are busy touring the world. "

" I really can't believe that you and Bom are sisters"

" Why?"

" She's the noisy and silly type and you're the quiet and shy type."

" Is that a bad thing?" Dara looked at him in the eyes. Jiyong looked at her in the eyes and Jiyong got speechless, it's like he was strucked by a ightning. She wants to answer her questions but there are no words that's coming out from his mouth, it's like he forgets all the words.

" So, it is a bad thing huh." Dara bowed her head down looking sad. Jiyong immediately went back to his normal self so that he won't upset Dara.

" No, it's not a bad thing at all. Actually, I like the quiet and shy type more."

Dara blushed but she tried to hide it.

Ahhh. Why did I say that? There are so many other words, why that? Why? Jiyong asked himself in his mind.

" And you? Why are you here? Like I heard, you have a mansion, why did you leave that for Teensville?" Dara asked him.

It took a while before Jiyong answered.

" Well, my dad wanted me to handle the company, but for me, I'm still too young to do that. That's why I transfered here since my buddies are also here, I didn't expect that I would also meet awesome girls like you and the others. If Top told me earlier, I would transfer here earlier too." Jiyong smiled.

" So, you didn't regret transferring here?"

" Nope and I wont"

" Good, because this place is awesome and cool" Dara drank her juice.

" Let the dancing start" Minzy played the Mr. Simple of Super Junior.

Dara and Jiyong was left seating.

" Those who won't dance will be the one who will going to clean up this whole studio" CL shouted at them.

Dara and Jiyong looked at the whole studio, it was big and messy. Jiyong stood up and handed his hand to Dara gesturing for a dance. Dara took Jiyong's hand and danced with him. They started having fun and feeling comfortable with each other when Miny suddenly changed the music into Marry u of Super Junior. It is a slow dance.

Dara and Jiyong still danced but they were so away from each other.

Minzy accidentally pushed Seungri making Seungri accidentally push Dara. Now, Dara and Jiyong are so close with each other already.

It was kinda awkward but still they danced until late night.

The dance maybe awkward but the two of them liked it. They went home and at Dara's room, she kept thinking about Jiyong but then she remembered something. She directly brushed off what she was thinking earlier and slept since she was also tired.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm inspired. I have this schoolmate whom I like, let's just call him, CAT, since he was in CAT Class when I had this kinda cheesy moment with him. I really like CAT...

I wonder if the inspiration I'm feeling can be feeled in this story...

Comments are appreciated...

Ppyong ~

CAT ~