First day of class...

Magical Tears

3 days later...

CL, Minzy, Dara and Bom woke up early so that they won't be late for class. It is their first day in school. CL and Dara with Taeyang and Top are in the same year level which is 3rd year and Bom and Minzy along with Seungri and Daesung are in 2nd year. All of them are studying in Teensville Art Academy, it is a school where they had to have a major class and it's either dancing, singing, writing, paintings & drawings, drama and many other major classes. Their school is huge sincw each major have their own studio.

CL, Minzy, Dara and Bom travels to the school with their biked. When they arrived to their school, they parked their bikes and went to the school's center hall to look where their new sections and rooms are.

CL and Dara are classmates once again and so is Bom and Minzy. When Dara went to their room together with CL to room #223, they saw Taeyang and Top seating inside. They greeted each other and sat down next to the guys.

" We are classmates again?" CL whined.

" Dude, it's not like we asked for it" Top sticked out his tongue.

" Maybe Bom is right. You really are an alien..." CL rolled her eyes.

" Is you're major still the same?" Dara tried to change the topic and it was successful.

" Yep, I'm still on singing"

" Awe, too bad, we're not classmates" Dara pouted.

" I'm on dancing" CL told them.

" I'm on rapping" Top also told them.

" How about you?" Taeyang asked Dara.

" I'm on dancing."

They continued talking when their professor, Mr. Ki walked in. It was their Math subject.

" Okay class, you will meet a new student today. I think many of you already met this or seen this guy in the village since he'd been here for like 1 week" Mr. Ki announced.

Who is it? I haven't seen a new face in the village lately. Or... could it be? Is it possible? Dara thought.

" Everyone give a round of applause for Mr. Kwon Ji Yong" Then, Kwon Ji Yong walked in.

" Hey... I'm Kwon Ji Yong, you can call me Ji Yong. I am a transferee from Jin Kyun University" When Jiyong told everyone about Jin Kyun, everyone had their mouth dropped except for Top and Taeyang who already knew about it.

Jin Kyun University is one of the know and respected school in Korea. It is know for it's amazing facilities and studios. It is also known for it's student's whom some are accepted into schools like Harvard and Julliard.

" He's such a bragger" When Dara looked behind her to see who was talking it was Kang Dong. "Oh hi there beautiful" Kang Dong greeted Dara using the endearment Kang Dong always uses to call her. Dara just rolled her eyes at him. Everyone in their class knew that Kand Dong liked Dara. The people near them teased them but Mr. Ki heard them and scolded them.

" Dara... You really want spotlight, don't you? Mr. Kwon is the star of the day and there you are... stealing his spotlight." Mr. Ki stared at Dara. Dara apologized and bowed her head down. " Let's give another round of applause to the STAR OF THE DAY, Kwon Ji Yong" Mr. Ki said with an emphasis. Kwon Ji Yong started to walk and sat at an empty chair next to Dara.

" Sorry" Kwon Ji Yong whispered to Dara and Dara was blown away by his soft voice when he said that to her. She didn't know the reason why he apologized to her  but his voice was just so full of softness that for a while she forgot that Mr. Ki scolded her.

After Dara's Math, history, Physical Education and english literature class, it is Dara's lunch break and also other's lunch break. Dara went to their usual table in the cafeteria and saw that the others were waiting for her. She first bought an orange juice and a sandwhich and then proceeded to their table. They started eating and also talking about their classes.

Their schedule in the afternoon is Physics and Japanese class and then one-hour vacant and then Major Class. Dara just finished her Physics and Japanese class. She went to her locked and she took her outfit for dancing class. They can't wear their uniforms in their major class. After Dara changed into her outfit...

She ran to the dancing studio but on her way she bumped into someone.

" Sorry" she apologized and when she looked at the guy she accidentally bumped, it was Jiyong.

" It's okay"

" Why are you still here in the hallways?" Dara asked him.

" Im kinda lost" he scratched his head while smiling cutely.

Why is he so adorable? Dara smiled in her mind.

" Hey can you help me out? If it's okay though." Jiyong was confused on why she's staring at him. " If its not, it's still okay." Jiyong was about to walk away.

" What?" Dara snapped out of it. " What did you say?"

" I said that---"

" Oh yeah. Yes, I'll help you out"

" Oh... Thanks..." Jiyong was weirded out by her but still he thought that she is cute.

" What's your first major?" she asked.

" Dancing at studio #46 and the instructor is Miss Byeon"

" Huh? So that would make us classmates" they started walking when Dara remembered him saying sorry earlier.

" Uhmmm, you apologized to me in Math Class earlier. Why?"

" It was all my fault you got scolded and embarassed." Jiyong glanced at er.

" It was nothing"

" By the way, cool outfit"

Dara looked at her outfit and blushed.

The two of them arrived at their dance class, they were kinda late but Miss Byeon is isn't like Mr. Ki.

Their class started with a freestyle dancing to see their skills and Dara and Jiyong were both amazed by each other's dancing skills...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it took a lot of time...

Again, I'm so busy and I hope you guys understand...

And comments are appreciated...

Ppyong~

K ~