Welcome Jiyong

Magical Tears

It was a cloudy day and it was nice to chill outside. Dara and her sister Bom was chilling in the Village's Park just seating in the grass which they placed a blanket where they can sit on. They weren't alone... they went to the park together with some of their friends, CL, Minzy, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang. They are great friends. Well, someone is missing that day... Top isn't there with them...

When it's a cloudy day and it's weekend, they usually just hang out, eat and play. They've been living in the same village for years. They have different reasons why they started living in Teensville. For Dara and Bom, their parents are busy in another country. Dara and Bom decided to stay and live in Teensville than living in another country and trying to adjust again. For CL, her mom lived in Teensville before and her mom wanted her to experience liiving in Teensville too. And Minzy went with her. For Seunri, Daesung, Top and Taeyang, they just wanted to experience living in Teensville because they heard it's a great place. And they did like the place and stayed there.

" Where is Top oppa?" Minzy asked the guys.

" I remember that he said he is going to get someone."  Taeyang ate some chips.

" I wonder if it's a girl. A pretty girl" Seungri was smiling.

" You're look so disgusting." Minzy fake punch him.

" Why? This village is nice but where's the pretty girls?" Seungri sticked out his tongue to Minzy.

" Are you blind? Pretty girl is in your front" And Bom pointed herself.

" You're pretty? Impossible..."

" Yaaah! You're eyes are dull, I'll help you clear them" Bom was about to attack Seungri when Seungri ran away laughing and Bom was chasing him.

" They are so immature" Taeyang laughed at them,

" Why don't we play cards?" CL placed the cards at their center. They played cards while Daesung is sleeping with his sleepy head in CL's lap. They had fun playing when a car pulled over in the driveway and it beeped. When they looked at the guy walking out from it, it was Top with another guy wearing a cap that hids his face.

" Oppa" Minzy ran up to him. Minzy and Top were one of the closest friend. Top, Minzy and the guy walked to them.

" You chilled here without me?" Top pouted.

" Stop it. You're not cute" Taeyang . Seungri and Bom arrived from running and walking and fighting.  When Seungri looked at the guy standing next to Top, he immediately ran up to the guy and hugged him.

" Hey. Don't be so disrespectful." Dara scolded Seungri and immediately turned to the guy " Sorry about Seungri." she smiled sweetly.

" Dara... I know him." Seungri smiled. Seungri took the guy's cap off. " Jiyong..." Seungri shouted. Taeyang suddenly stood up.

" Jiyong? as in Kwon Ji Yong? the oh-so-popular in High School?" Taeyang was squinting his eyes.

" Here I am." Jiyong did an army salute.

" Daesung. Wake up... It's Jiyong." Top woke Daesung up,

" You kidding me? How can that guy be here" Daesung kept his eyes shut.

" Wake up now, sleepy guy" Jiyong slapped Daesung smoothly in his face. Daesung opened his eyes and hugged Jiyong making them fall in to the ground.

" Why are you here?" Daesung asked.

" He will be living here." Top explained.

" You'll live here? How about your mansion and ferrari?" Seungri sat down beside them.

" Mansion? Ferrari? Hahaha..." Dara laughed at them because she thought that they were joking. But no one laughed with her. Instead, the guys just stared at her with a weird look, she stopped laughing and got serious.

" Kwon Ji Yong is our High School buddy. He is one of the richest teens in here. His father owns a lot of company." Taeyang told them.

" We will introduce you guys to Jiyong." Top said. " This is CL, Minzy, Bom and Dara"  all of them shook hands with Jiyong.

They welcomed Jiyong and they chilled out with him. Good thing that all of the girls instantly clicked with Jiyong. They had fun at the park but Jiyong and the guys had to go back to their homes. They shared a house. While the girls went back to their house too. They also shared a house just like the guys.

--- At the Girl's House ---

" Wuuu... Jiyong is so cute" Bom danced with a dreamy look.

" I know. He's such a cutie" CL agreed and danced with Bom.

" I agree with you guys" Minzy danced with them too. The three of them looked at Dara who still didn't said that Jiyong is cute.

" Fine. Ji is cute"

" And now you called him by his nickname"

" Big deal guys. Okay... Take two... Jiyong is cute" Dana smiled. " Is it accepted now?"

" Aiiish. Dance with us..."

They continued dancing. Then they ate dinner and changed into their pajamas and watched a movie together. It was a dramatic movie but Dara didn't even shed a tear and it was not surprising for them. Bom slept in the couch. CL, Dara and Minzy were on the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a bit short but I'll make it longer next time...

Any suggestion for the story?

Comments are very appreciated...

Ppyong ~

Much ~