Chapter 6

VENGEANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yura, can I talk to you for a sec?" Kris asked before I looked at Kai and wisphered, "One sec." I went to Kris as he pulled me to the kitchen.

 

"Why didn't you tell me you were with Kai?!" Kris asked slightly angry.

 

"I haven't seen you all day, so I forgot." I simply replied honestly. "You could've called or texted or whatever! Now what are we going to say to him?"

 

"I don't know! You tell me." Keeping Kris's and my relationship a secret was easier for the both of us, but we can't now. I have to find excuses to keep Kai from strange ideas. Like family or something.

"Cousins!" We both say at the same time after a moment of thinking.

Kai was simply playing with his phone when me and kris entered the living room.

"Kai, this is my cousin Kris." I lied nervously while Kris stood beside me with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Kris." Kris offers his hands for a handshake which was returned by Kai who got up from the couch.

"Kai."

"Sorry about earlier, I just didn't know we had a guest." Kris smiled awkwardly after letting go of Kai's hand.

"You guys.....live together?" Kai asked curious, with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh no!" I said in a slightly louder voicd than i thought I would.

"He lives near from here but we usually hang out here." I said calmly as Kai answered with a slight nod and went back to his seat.

I didn't want Kai to think that I'm in a relationship or something because that might make him lose intrest in me. I wanted him to be sure that I'm available so that he could approach me easily.

"So, when are we doing the assignment?" Kai asked but what he meant by his tone was did-you-forget-why-I'm-here-or-what?

"Oh, then Yura we'll talk tommorow in class. I gotta go now." Kris said as he secretly winked before he added, "Bye, Kai."

Kai replied with a slight nod as before and Kris left with his hands in his pockets.

"Soo, let's get started." I took a seat beside Kai who grinned and nodded his head like a little boy who has been offered a candy.

 

 ●○●○●○○○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○

I woke up the next morning with a headache from last night. I had to admit, me and Kai make a really good team. We finished early so we ordered pizza and chatted a little. We were asking questions one by one which was really fun. I found out a lot about Kai, like how he used to stay up all night if he saw a single spider in his bedroom when he was young, how he used to be scared of kimchi because of it's red liquid that makes him think that it's blood of someone dead and i still smile when I remember how many times he swore that he isn't scared now.

He also told me about how much he loves to dance, and he even danced a lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter