Chapter 4

VENGEANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hello?" Mr.Lee answers the phone.

"Hello, Mr.Lee. I'm certain you recognize my voice, am I right?" A man from the other line replies smirking.

"Ah...y-yes, sir. H-How do you do?" Mr.Lee stuttered through the phone.

"I'm fine, Mr.Lee. I hope you didn't break your promise. Because if you did, you surely know the consequences, am I right?" The man on the other line threatens.

"O-Of course, sir. I would never tell Yura anything." Mr.Lee assured.

"Very well then. Mr.Lee, I need you in to on do another task for me." The man orders.

"What is it, sir?"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

☆YURA☆

I was greeted by reflecting light rays coming through the transparent curtains. I went to the shower and started wearing my uniform as soon as I finished. School has been nothing but stress this week. Me and Kai are nothing but pure strangers. Kris and I rarely seen each other than in class, mainly because we are both busy with school. Yoona was helping me with catching up with the rest of the class. She also came to my home a couple of times.

I put my hair in a ponytail up high. I grabbed my school bag and went out after deciding to skip breakfast. My stomach was feeling weird these days, anyway.

As I've reached the school, I went to my class and sat on my seat. The teacher wasn't in yet. A couple of minutes later, Yoona came storming into the class.

"Yura! You cannot believe who I saw!" She sat in front of me and started panting hard.

"Who?" I asked, pretending to be all intrested.

"You're not going to believe me... Oh my God...." Yonna fanned her face using her hand.

"Yoona, spill it already! " I grew irritated.

"Wait.. wait! Let me catch my breath." She started breathing slowly.

"Yoona--"

"I saw him! Kim Hyunjoong!" Yoona cut me off. "He was at the mall yesterday! We even took pictures!!" Yoona smiled creepily while I looked at her amaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter