Chapter 5

VENGEANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"So, when are you coming home?" Kai asked as I widened my eyes."What?"

"The project? " Kai said in a matter-of-fact tone.

'"Oh..that. Can't we do it in the library? " I asked as Kai burst to laughter. "You're kidding, right?"

"Why would I be kidding?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he looked at me amused.

"I thought you were dying to come to my house." Kai said as his face came closer. I let out a chuckle. "What?"

"Well, from the way you look at me and the way you react when I look at you, it's safe to say you're interested in me." Kai said with a pretty seducing smile.

Well, yeah. I am interested in you. But not in the way you think I am.

"Do you have physic powers or something?" I raised my eyebrow at Kai who let out a chuckle. "You're cute."

And I raised my eyebrows more higher with the most irritated look.

"Okay, okay. I get it you are not intrested. What is it with girls and playing hard to get anyway? It's getting way too common." Kai stated putting his books into his schoolbag.

"I don't have time for these kind of stupid games." I gave him one last glare and got up to leave the class.

"Ok, fine! So, whose place are we going to do our homeworks? Except the library. Please." Kai asked with the most childish way ever. I let out a chuckle at his cute behavior. He looked at me with his lips forming a grin. I quickly realized what I was doing and cleared my throat.

"Okay fine! I have no idea what you have against the library but okay, we'll do it at my place. We'll go together later." I answered I seriously don't want to continue this conversation anymore.

"Cool. Guess I'll see you later?"

"Cool." I simply replied. He started leaving after a brief smile. He stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"By the way, you're cute. But more cuter when you smile. You should smile more." Kai winked and left. I smiled my myself thinking about his childish behavior. I got a feeling that this is going to be kind of hard.

"Someone's got a new crush~" Yoona sang approaching me from behind.

"No, they don't~" I sang back as I got my bag from the table and walked away to avoid questions from Yoona. She might be the cutest plus friendliest plus sweetest person I've met but believe me, she can find out about almost anything if she just glares at you for 5 seconds. I've seen her in action. Thank God she hasn't tried that with me yet. Just yet.

"Wait! Yura! Yah!!" Yoona ran after me and stopped me from walking. She's in front of me now, hands crossed looking straight into my eyes. "Yoona~" I tried to smile sweetly but I at this. Honest!

"Yura, Eonnie, Anything you wanna tell me?" Yoona asked looking at me like she acted like she already knew the answer. I shook my head as she held my hand and said, "Okay then, lets go eat!" She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter