Chapter 3

VENGEANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I was walking towards my first class after I recieved my schedule. Kris and I parted at the gate, just in case people get the wrong idea. As I've reached my first class, the teacher asked me to introduce myself and so I did. My eyes were fixed on a familiar face in front of me for a split second. He was grinning and looking at me as if he knew me. I finally saw him. The only son of Kim Minguk. Kim Jongin.

"Alright Yura, take a sit behind Kai over there." Mr.Ha pointed towards the empty seat behind Kai.

I nodded and went towards the seat. Girls start wisphering until Mr.Ha silenced them. "Okay class, Open your book to page--" Mr.Ha was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Sorry! I wasn't sure where the Math class was." Kris apologized.

"And who may you be?" Mr.Ha raised an eyebrow.

"My name is Kris Wu. I have been transferred to this svhool today." Kris introduced himself politely.

"Okay Kris, take a seat behind Yoona over there please. And all of you open your books page 9." Kris nodded and walked towards his seat. As soon as he saw we he winked and smiled. I returned the smile and opened my book.

It was break time, so I went to the dining hall. I sat on an empty chair and started eating. I had no idea where Kris was. I looked around to see if he's there, but I couldn't find him.

"Are you the new transferred student?" A girl asked, standing in front of meal. She was wearing geeky eyeglasses and a really long dress.

"Yeah." I simply answered.

"They said you were pretty and they were right!!" She weirdly smiled and I started to think of ways to stop this conversation. I made a fake grin.

. "You're the daughter of Kang Seonwoo, right?" The girl asked again. I simply nodded and looked down to my food.

Do you wear makeup?"

"Occasionally. "

"Have you gotten plastic surgery? "

"No."

"Nose job? "

"No." Okay, my patience is ending. This girl is getting on my last nerve.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I was about to tell t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter