FIVE.

Human, I Like You.

F I V E .

 

This mission is so important. I must finish it fast. I want to see my crush as soon as possible.

It’s so odd when every day you get to see her and now, it’s been a week I don’t see her. Geez, I miss her.

 

Chanyeol and I are walking in the park. I look around. I’ve come to this place. That was when I meet her for the first time. Geez, I miss her.

“So, where can we find this Haneul?” I ask the invisible Chanyeol.

“I’m not sure. Can you hear her inner voice now?”

Oh, I’ve forgotten that I can hear her inner voice. I stop walking and focus. But I hear nothing else than the wind, the movement of the branches and the leaves, and the grasshopper.

“I hear nothing” I say.

“Can’t you just fly and search for her?” I ask.

“I will love to do that but I have no idea how she looks like”

“Oh, really?” I say.

“It’s your job after all”

 

“Kid, are you okay?” someone asks. I turn around in shock. Someone grandfather is looking at me with his worried face. He’s holding a broom.

I smile and say,

“I’m fine”

Yeah. I’m kind of forgetting that I’m talking to an invisible creature. And Chanyeol is laughing at me now. Slowly and awkwardly normal, I walk away.

 

“Look” I say.

After walking without direction in this park, I’ve never imagined that I will meet her – my crush – here. She just comes out of nowhere and sits on a bench. She inhale, exhale and look around. I can see the sadness in her eyes – like always.

I can’t get my eyes from her.

But then tears come out of her beautiful eyes. I just look at her. It feels so different when I look at her as a human.

 

But then, something happens that makes me has mixed feeling.

 

 

“Are you okay?”

“I can hear her inner voice”